Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Race To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Race To Heaven (265 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Race To Heaven by christainslove: 1:12pm On May 14, 2017
Paul said in 2 Timothy 4 -
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
   We are on a race to heaven.
Romans 9:16 -
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
How can we obtain mercy from God?
Matthew 5:7 -
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Psalm 18:25 -
With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
This clearly means if we are merciful God will be merciful to us and we would make heaven.
Glory to God.

(1) (Reply)

What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Adult, My Mistake) / What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Adult, A Great Icon) / Will You Roll Away The Stone Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.