Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Am Not Happy For Davido – Alleged Babymama Ayomide Labinjo Proclaims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Happy For Davido – Alleged Babymama Ayomide Labinjo Proclaims (360 Views)

Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy For Davido – Alleged Babymama Ayomide Labinjo Proclaims by ekeochahenry08: 1:42pm On May 14, 2017
Couple of days again, singer Davido,welcomed a cutting-edge little one lady, Hailey Veronica Adeleke, collectively together with his US based totally babymama, Amanda.

As that is first rate information to many, a high quality man or woman isn’t at all glad or pleased on the news and has made it clear as properly.

Ayomide Labinjo, Davido’s alleged babymama, has made diagnosed her feeling about the brand new addition to the Adeleke clan.

Recall, Ayomide accused the singer of impregnating her three years within the beyond and abandoning his duty as a father, an allegation, Davido has publicly denied, with Ayomide further inquiring for a repeat DNA, which changed into again have become down through Davido.

Ayomide spoke with Saturday Beats,about Davido’s new infant lady announcing:

OUR LAWYER HAS SENT A LETTER TO DAVIDO’S FATHER SINCE APRIL 20, 2017, WE HAVE NOT GOT ANY RESPONSE TILL NOW. I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION. WHY WOULD I BE HAPPY FOR DAVIDO? HE SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF MITCHELL THE SAME WAY HE IS TAKING CARE OF IMADE AND I KNOW HOW HE IS GOING TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THIS ONE. WHAT IS MY OWN OFFENCE?” SHE QUERIED.

On Davido performing that way together together with her little one due to the fact he does now not receive as real with he's her father, Ayomide said

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN PLEASE? THEN WHY ISN’T HE COMING OUT FOR THE DNA SINCE HE IS DENYING THE LITTLE GIRL? WHY HAS HIS FATHER REFUSED TO GET BACK TO THE LAWYER? DAVID IS THE FATHER OF MY DAUGHTER, AT LEAST I WAS NOT RAPED. I KNOW WHO IMPREGNATED ME! BESIDES, IF HE DOESN’T WANT TO GO FOR THE DNA, HE HAS SIBLINGS. LET THEM COME OUT OR PROBABLY GO THE TRADITIONAL WAY TO KNOW IF SHE IS THEIR DAUGHTER OR NOT.

“I DON’T KNOW AND I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANY ‘AMERICANA;’ ALL I WANT IS FOR HIM TO TAKE CARE OF MITCHELL. SHE’S ALSO HIS DAUGHTER AND FIRST CHILD FOR THAT MATTER,” SHE STATED

Source: http://viralnob.com/not-happy-davido-alleged-babymama-ayomide-labinjo-proclaims/
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Alleged Babymama Ayomide Labinjo Proclaims by Hawx(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2017
Toh

(1) (Reply)

Waje Rocks Gold Hair Cut On The Cover Of Guardian Life / Rapper Eva Talks About The Rumored Crash Of Her 15mnths Old Engagement (photos) / (comedy Video By A Nairalander) Bishopdcomedian-my Shoe Ft Mc No Go Do X Urchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.