Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. (1183 Views)

"My Mother Is Abusive And Wicked" Angry Man In Viral Video Shares Story / Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death / Shocking Moment NAKED Model Confronts Armed Robber Who Demanded She Opens Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by LivingHuman: 2:20pm On May 14, 2017
Read more from earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3793165/mercy-aigbe-lanry-gentry-beats

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has opened up on her abusive relationship and sad marriage.

In an interview with broadway TV Africa, the actress narrated her ordeal with Mr. Lanre Gentry and why she stayed despite the incessant beating.

"I stayed because I loved him and because everytime he beats me, he begs and gets family and friends to beg me. He promised regularly to change but he never did. When my husband gets angry, he gets physical, not only to me but to anyone. He has done that with my house help who reported him to the Police years ago.

"I stayed because of my children and because a lot of people look up to me. I was a role model of some sort and I really wanted to keep it together. I just wanted a home"
she said.

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mry1r_yAXkQ

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/video-mercy-aigbe-reveals-why-she.html
Re: VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by Doctorfitz: 2:25pm On May 14, 2017
What nonsense is this?

Re: VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by LivingHuman: 2:28pm On May 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by iPhone8: 2:30pm On May 14, 2017
Ok
Re: VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by smellingmenses: 2:34pm On May 14, 2017
It's now becoming stale. She should tell us how she's been enjoying the man's money
Re: VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by Partnerbiz(f): 2:49pm On May 14, 2017
This woman is now a nuisance. Is she gaining popularity through this ?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2017
photoshop cry..... lol
Re: VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by Jajayi: 6:46pm On May 14, 2017
grin
opeyemiieblog:
photoshop cry..... lol
Re: VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by Amoyinoluwa24: 11:08pm On May 14, 2017
I feel for her
Re: VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage.. by cocolacec(m): 4:32am On May 15, 2017
Sad and Pathetic.

The property is at 3A Ayo Osibogun Street, Peaceville estate, Badore, Ajah.
6 bedroom duplex with separate waiting room, two sitting rooms and a gate house and generator house. Asking Price:60 Million
Call:0816 748 5014(Ganiat)

(1) (Reply)

Hip Pop Female Artist Armberose Took Off Her Dress Out Of Joy(pics,video) / Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng / Wizkid Replies Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.