Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

"My Mother Is Abusive And Wicked" Angry Man In Viral Video Shares Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Mother Is Abusive And Wicked" Angry Man In Viral Video Shares Story (275 Views)

Davido Shares Story Of How He And Burna Boy Were Flogged By Soldiers For Wearing / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Mother Is Abusive And Wicked" Angry Man In Viral Video Shares Story by Shakaranews2020: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Angry Man in the viral video that circulated the internet few days ago shared his own side of the story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33rzhXxTIDE

(1) (Reply)

She Found Love In Her- Keira Darlynton / Did DJ CUPPY Carry Her Bad Luck To Man United / Corona Virus Spreads Through The Testing Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.