Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pre Wedding Shot Of Creator Of Christian Youth Network With His Fiancée - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre Wedding Shot Of Creator Of Christian Youth Network With His Fiancée (914 Views)

See Pre-wedding Shot Of This Couple,17 And 15 Years Old / We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Shot Of Creator Of Christian Youth Network With His Fiancée by brilliant07(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2017
Adebayo Temitope and bamisile Temitayo took their pre wedding shot.....what are wonderful couple to be

Re: Pre Wedding Shot Of Creator Of Christian Youth Network With His Fiancée by Omotayor123(f): 2:28pm On May 14, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Pre Wedding Shot Of Creator Of Christian Youth Network With His Fiancée by Idonki(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2017
sad >: smiley wink wink
Re: Pre Wedding Shot Of Creator Of Christian Youth Network With His Fiancée by Partnerbiz(f): 2:51pm On May 14, 2017
Please of what essence us pre wedding pics?
Answer and submit. Then call me on my no below and get free data?
Your time starts now till 2 days..

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Shot Of Creator Of Christian Youth Network With His Fiancée by goodmorning40: 3:25pm On May 14, 2017
Both looking mgbekesious
Re: Pre Wedding Shot Of Creator Of Christian Youth Network With His Fiancée by diamondstar90: 5:07pm On May 15, 2017
I can't stop laughing

(1) (Reply)

Professional DJ (Book A Professional DJ For Your Events) / One Day DIY Makeup And Gele Artistry Class In Lagos / A 50+ Years Old Nigerian Lady Made History In UK, Bags 1st Class In Event Mgt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.