Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Some Things A Christain Must Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Things A Christain Must Do (244 Views)

Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money / What Gives You Joy As A Christain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Things A Christain Must Do by christainslove: 2:34pm On May 14, 2017
1  Believe in Jesus Christ.
Romans 10:9 -
King James Bible
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

2 Stop sinning
Hebrews 10-
26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

We have to stop all intentional sin like lying,sexual immorality and corruption as well as overeating because the bible says everything in moderation.

3 Give away our wealth
Matthew 19:21 -
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
4 Carry your cross 
This is the most difficult for most Christains.A cross is trouble you face because of your good deeds.You say home sexual is a sin in America,you can be treated badly,you tell the truth about other religions,you are persecuted and Satan can send you affliction like he did Job.
Matthew 16:24 ►
King James Bible
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Our God loves us very much
Romans 8 -
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Re: Some Things A Christain Must Do by firstclassmumu: 2:40pm On May 14, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Get Your House In Order! / The Condition Of The Heart / Avoidable Looks Of A Christian Folk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.