Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help (1614 Views)

My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by Nobody: 2:40am On May 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord

relax joor grin
Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by yommyk222(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
lol.

funny people.

Op needs a job/money. That's the only thing that can cure his depression. Forget all these religious talk and 15sec-30sec gibberish.

actually you are right brother because I start backsliding when I see that something is not going well with me anymore, to me is like how can a child of God will be suffering like this and make up my mind that only when I am capable enough financially then I can serve God faithfully
Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by temi4fash(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2017
yommyk222:
Hello, My name is Samuel, I gave my life to christ early 2012 at CAC and later become depper life member in 2014, I was so passionate for the work and to the service of God and everything was going well with me in many area, financially, materially mostly spiritually, as times goes by towards 2015 ending I invested in one online business that make me to loss almost everything I have gathered, I start blaming God for it, during the business there is some money I try to borrow promise to pay then back in short period of time. when I an unable to repay and could not face then anymore I relocate from ondo state to akwa ibom maybe things would get better. but to cut the long story short, many failure start arise in academic, financial and now began with spiritual, firstly I quit my quite time, I don't do weekly fasting again, I find it difficult to pray when I wakeup in the morning, I dont go to weekly service anymore only Sunday service now the worst part is that I don't fell like going to Sunday service again I don't attend sunday service more than 6 times since this year has began nd now i start doing things I hate to do before like listen to worldly music, lying, watching BLUE film has become my habit, thinking of visit ASHAWO house which I have never do in my entire life before even resisting my friend that do it. now I feel helpless and restless don't know were to start again. Non of my pastor is aware of my backsliding they only discover I don't attend service like before and I also notice that the worst of this happen immediately after my BAPTISM , please help want should I do but this thing always come to my mind that as far as I m broke I can not serve God willing heartedly.
Note: any error you find in my English don't blame me because I have stop my education since 20111 immediately after my jss3 exam because there is no money to continue and no one is ready to help since the death of my father. Your advice and help is welcome

When did you notice the trend??

Can you try and remember the kinda dream you had at that time??
Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by yommyk222(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2017
temi4fash:

When did you notice the trend??
Can you try and remember the kinda dream you had at that time??
like having sex with a lady in my dream
Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by temi4fash(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2017
yommyk222:

like having sex with a lady in my dream

There might have been pollution and how frequent do you have these dream??
Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by hdlight: 7:16pm On May 15, 2017
YOU must know that only those that have a great purpose on earth that the devil comes for. The level of what God wants to do with your generation is commensurate with the attack you will get from the devil. Bishop Oyedepo once said that "for every new level, there is a new devil". where the mistake started was the urge u had to make more money when God opened the little financial doors for you. It has affected many young christians that don't have a spiritual father that monitors them. if u were a dangerous seed sower when u had an open door, the devil wouldn't have succeed this far. nevertheless, just Know that in all that you are going through, i am 100% sure that God still loves you. always believe there is hope. try and join a prayer group so you would keep your spiritual temperature a bit higher. God has not given up on you and wont give up. u are going through an experience that is working out "patience" in you so you can preach the gospel better like Paul. try and call the people you are owing and tell them that things have not been easy with you. but as soon as God opens doors, you will come and pay them back.
see you at the top

1 Like

Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by Paulscholari(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2017
RESIST THE DEVIL AND HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!how do you resist, pray that you may not fall into temptation, for we are not of those that draw back into perdition but of those that move forward to the winning of souls...align yourself back into christ and commit your business to him am sure everything will keep back!
Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by yommyk222(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
RESIST THE DEVIL AND HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!how do you resist, pray that you may not fall into temptation, for we are not of those that draw back into perdition but of those that move forward to the winning of souls...align yourself back into christ and commit your business to him am sure everything will keep back!

thanks brother for your advice
Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by yommyk222(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2017
hdlight:
YOU must know that only those that have a great purpose on earth that the devil comes for. The level of what God wants to do with your generation is commensurate with the attack you will get from the devil. Bishop Oyedepo once said that "for every new level, there is a new devil". where the mistake started was the urge u had to make more money when God opened the little financial doors for you. It has affected many young christians that don't have a spiritual father that monitors them. if u were a dangerous seed sower when u had an open door, the devil wouldn't have succeed this far. nevertheless, just Know that in all that you are going through, i am 100% sure that God still loves you. always believe there is hope. try and join a prayer group so you would keep your spiritual temperature a bit higher. God has not given up on you and wont give up. u are going through an experience that is working out "patience" in you so you can preach the gospel better like Paul. try and call the people you are owing and tell them that things have not been easy with you. but as soon as God opens doors, you will come and pay them back.
see you at the top

Thanks brother, I really appreciate your advice
Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by dsams: 12:01am On May 16, 2017
all you ignorant non-christians, whether atheist or Muslims why don't u guys give him the money and job.
unscrupulous people.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help by yommyk222(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2017
dsams:
all you ignorant non-christians, whether atheist or Muslims why don't u guys give him the money and job.
unscrupulous people.

thanks bro, actually in my life right now 3 things is at stake My spiritual life, Financial and academic life, I follow the Bible instruction before that said seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and any other things shall be added to it, but I have seek for it and it seems it take God so long for him to add all this other things after I have waited and waited, so I think it will be good if those things come first then it will not be hard to serve him

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Generation Shall Not Pass, Till All These Things Be Fullfilled / Christianity Is Crap! / What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.