Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ (31486 Views)

How Saraki Blackmailed INEC Boss In Order To Halt Dino's Recall- SaharaReporters / How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2017
thambolo:
Where do I start from? Good morning nairalanders. Obicentlis, the topic is a nice one,though not first of its kind. IamaNigerianGuy,ADAMUdaCOWBOY,GeneralOjukwu,Zenithpeak,fakati and others your points of view are well noted. But the BIG question is what is the way forward? What do we do next?
I say we are underestimating the power of social media especially nairaland. There are so many beautiful minds that we've got here in nairaland. Though some of these beautiful minds are Atheists,some are Christians,some are Muslims,some Traditional Worshippers,some feeethinkers;and the list of these beautiful minds goes on and on. A good number of these beautiful minds are from the Eastern part of the country where I come from(some are even supporters of massob or ipob). But what they fail to understand is that even if Biafra should have their way today, the first misunderstanding that will come their way is the state that will stand as their capital. Aba(Abia State) and Onitsha(Anambra State) have played major roles in the fight,but with the good idea I have in Geography, Enugu State stands a better chance.(This by-the-way).
If you ask me, I'd say the future starts now. Just like in the movie 'Days of Future Past', we choose what we want our tomorrow to look like now. What shall our children say about us? Remember the good things we can say about our founding fathers who helped us to gain independence from our colonial masters. But the case is different now. We are being held captive by our own leaders....to some extent by our own minds. Only if we can dare to take the bulls by their horns, we shall continue to take many steps backwards.
Let us do some analysis. If we check the number of people that have 'liked' what Obicentlis posted, it is approximately 100. We have 1,801,278 nairalanders(members), 3,535,048 topics. The politics section alone has about 27910 topics ( if we combine foreign affairs and ethnic politics). If the total population in nairaland is 1,801,278, we can say that the people that fall between the age of 18 and 35 years is 70% which is roughly 1,260,000. Let's now assume that that the 260,000 people are not active,that leaves us with 1,000,000 nairalanders. Some people like myself may not be interested in the topic because it is politics. But we can open up a fresh tread, with a stated MISSIONS and VISIONS. And with the right contacts we can move to the front page. I believe this will even generate more members to the site.
I will stop here,to continue when I hear from you guys. I strongly believe nairaland can decide who our next president shall be.
To form a WhatsApp group for this course, add me up 08118305853.
Thank you my fellow Nairalanders, thank you my fellow Nigerians

Take to Twitter. Start a Facebook campaign. Join a political party. Register to vote. NL is only one medium

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2017
DonCortino:

Obicentlis come and see the youth that will take back ur nigeria.

grin grin grin
Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by thambolo(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY and IamaNigerianGuy, thanks for the reply. Twitter and Facebook are also platforms like nairaland; it is not a bad idea to take our movement there.
As for the political party to join, we can discuss that on the new tread that we shall create. Which means registration for voting won't be an issue. The like Obicentlis has now is 111 and counting.
I'm counting on you guys, let's not make this (youth) movement die. Right now I'm listening to an interview on friend's phone and interviewees keep complaining about our leaders.
Please, no body should get me wrong. I'm not campaigning that the next president should be young or whatsoever. All I'm trying to say is that we the youth can decide who leads us. We can make that position(presidency) so hot that every Dick and Harry will not be in a hurry to say 'l want to be the president of Nigeria.' In so doing, only thinkers and accountable people will dare...
Please, let the movement start now!
Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:13am On May 15, 2017
thambolo:
ADAMUdaCOWBOY and IamaNigerianGuy, thanks for the reply. Twitter and Facebook are also platforms like nairaland; it is not a bad idea to take our movement there.
As for the political party to join, we can discuss that on the new tread that we shall create. Which means registration for voting won't be an issue. The like Obicentlis has now is 111 and counting.
I'm counting on you guys, let's not make this (youth) movement die. Right now I'm listening to an interview on friend's phone and interviewees keep complaining about our leaders.
Please, no body should get me wrong. I'm not campaigning that the next president should be young or whatsoever. All I'm trying to say is that we the youth can decide who leads us. We can make that position(presidency) so hot that every Dick and Harry will not be in a hurry to say 'l want to be the president of Nigeria.' In so doing, only thinkers and accountable people will dare...
OK thambolo, I can't wait to see that group start. Please mention me when it starts. Thank you.
Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by zavalskii(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by obicentlis: 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

OK thambolo, I can't wait to see that group start. Please mention me when it starts. Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/3800221/clarion-call
Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by obicentlis: 2:00pm On May 15, 2017
thambolo:
Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by obicentlis: 2:02pm On May 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Take to Twitter. Start a Facebook campaign. Join a political party. Register to vote. NL is only one medium
Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by obicentlis: 2:03pm On May 15, 2017
Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by obicentlis: 3:28pm On May 15, 2017
ericmor:

Everything about we the youth end here. We only come online to talk and critisise them but take no action. Is only God that can help us
Come here and join us, God can't come down from heaven to do it for us.

Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by obicentlis: 3:29pm On May 15, 2017
EasyWork001:

Are you among the strong minded, ready for this mission?

Join us, you are strong minded.

Re: How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ by ericmor: 7:51pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=obicentlis post=56545820]
Come here and join us, God can't come down from heaven to do it for us.

https://www.nairaland.com/3800221/clarion-call[/quopte]

Come where? Join u n do what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production / "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.