Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online (1541 Views)

I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 / Serious Questions For Billyonaire And Ifenes About Matters Of The "Supernatural" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by coolestchris(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2017
the guy speaks like a guru... also otem is another guru but damn billyonaire is a guru
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Alphanancy: 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
coolestchris:
the guy speaks like a guru...
also otem is another guru but damn billyonaire is a guru
Billy is good. You need to meet Sarassin too.
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by coolestchris(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2017
Alphanancy:
Billy is good. You need to meet Sarassin too.
hmmm as in Billy is like a teacher.. at first I used to think he is confused but now I can't wait to read all his posts from a to z

1 Like

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by QuietHammer(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2017
The same Billy who claims to know how the pyramids of Egypt were built? Lol

7 Likes

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Edenoscar(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2017
QuietHammer:
The same Billy who claims to know how the pyramids of Egypt were built? Lol
same guy who in 2017 still insist the earth being flat among other conspiracy theories LMAO

7 Likes

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by coolestchris(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2017
Edenoscar:

same guy who in 2017 still insist the earth being flat among other conspiracy theories LMAO
have u been out of the world to see it round yourself
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire, OtemAtum, Sarassin, Chieveboy are quiet good.
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Edenoscar(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2017
coolestchris:
have u been out of the world to see it round yourself
and the guy who said it's flat have gone round the world right?

6 Likes

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by coolestchris(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
Edenoscar:

Anyway It's round, It's flat, doesn't change his high level of I.q

2 Likes

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by akudofarms: 10:12pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire sounds like an old man sitting on a leather recliner smoking cigars

1 Like

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Michealforever: 11:12pm On May 14, 2017
I once had a classic argument with Billionaire. It went on for several hours.

He is illuminated....even though I don't agree with some of the things he said.

6 Likes

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by hopefulLandlord: 11:20pm On May 14, 2017
Edenoscar:

Hehehehehehehehe

"if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". W.C. Fields

this quote always comes to mind when I see that guy's posts

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by smartn09(m): 1:37am On May 15, 2017
May l use this opportunity to correct this erroneous assumption and reset the mind of every seeker in this board. First, the matter of prime importance to each student is not the fact of particular teacher 's personality, but the measure of truth of which he stands, and the students power to discriminate between the truth, partial truth and falsity. 2nd,that with increased esoteric teaching , comes with increased exoteric responsibility, let each student with clarity therefore take stock of himself , remembering that understanding comes through the application of the measure of truth grasped to one 's immediate problem and environment, and that, the consciousness expands through the use of truth gained. With this, it should be clear that, occult is a living cause of action embedded in no theory. Now looking at the whole lessons, are there anyway you can apply it to your immediate problem, if yes , how effective? And then what's intelligent, if not truth and realism. THE WORDS OF BUDDHA MAY APPROPRIATELY MAKE A FITTING CONCLUSION TO THIS PRELIMINARY REMARK. That we must not believe in anything said merely because it's decorious/ elegant, nor tradition because they have been handed down from antiquity, neither rumors as such, nor writing by sages because sages wrote them, nor fancies that we may suspect to have been inspired by Deva( ie in presumed spiritual inspiration) neither from inferences drawn from some haphazard assumption we may have made up. Neither because of what seems as an analogical necessity nor on the mere authority of teachers or masters. But we are to believe when the writing, doctrine and teaching is corroborated by our own reason and conciousness. For this , says he in conclusion, l thought you, not to believe merely because you have heard, but when you believed of your conciousness, then! will you act accordingly and abundantly.
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Martinez19(m): 3:51am On May 15, 2017
People who foolishly romance metaphysical and supernatural concepts should not be taken seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by smartn09(m): 4:59am On May 15, 2017
Martinez19:
People who foolishly romance metaphysical and supernatural concepts should not be taken seriously.
Lol, they are called spiritual wanderers.

1 Like

Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Nobody: 5:58am On May 15, 2017
Intelligent? well relatively speaking yes. One thing you can't take away from him is he has rich experience and vivid imagination
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2017
smartn09 the IP tracker lol
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by smartn09(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
smartn09 the IP tracker lol
lol , so you could recall such old good time, how is your end?
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by coolestchris(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2017
guess some people feels he has rivals

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2017
smartn09:
lol , so you could recall such old good time, how is your end?
Things are flowing. You guys really troubled Mellin grin
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by dsams: 12:57am On May 16, 2017
billy wrote well on hacking the Church to manifest your desires. but where he teaches fallacies and heresies & blundered a lot was the aspects of propagating atheism. "atheism" is false and wrong. mind you we are gods and not Gods
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Nobody: 1:27am On May 16, 2017
coolestchris:
Anyway It's round, It's flat, doesn't change his high level of I.q
yet to read anything written by him that attest to his high IQ biko, fallacy sortof
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by dalaman: 2:37am On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe

"if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". W.C. Fields

this quote always comes to mind when I see that guy's posts

This end it.
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by smartn09(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2017
onyenze123:
Intelligent? well relatively speaking yes. One thing you can't take away from him is he has rich experience and vivid imagination
outside the scale of pragmatism.
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Nobody: 8:16am On May 17, 2017
smartn09:
outside the scale of pragmatism.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein.

When Newton proposed the theory of gravity was it within the scale of pragmatism at that time? He had to develop calculus to derive home the theory.

When Einstein proposed the theory of relativity, people were like "what the heck is he talking about"?

Imagination outside the "scale of pragmatism" is the only way to advance in science and technology. Think outside the box, dream beyond the realm of 3-D
Re: Billyonaire Is The Most Intelligent Fellow I Have Ever Met Online by Gleez: 10:10am On May 17, 2017
You all need to also check out M _nwankwo's posts

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Default Position? Atheism Or Theism / Happy*} Raksha Bandhan 2014 Messages For Brothers / Just Saw This On Youtube..startled!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.