Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Three Battles Men Face In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Three Battles Men Face In Life (426 Views)

Tragedy - What Nigeria Will Face In The Next Six Months / HELP !! Theres A FACE In My TV Screen Staring At Me No Matter I Do ! / Three Battles Men Face In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three Battles Men Face In Life by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 14, 2017
BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL (TO EARN A LIVING)
As a man grows up and matures and also starts thinking maturely, the first battle he will face is the battle for survival, the battle to earn a living, the battle of career, to have something doing, to become somebody in life. Nothing frustrates a man like not having something doing or a source of income. Sadly some men live their whole lives fighting this battle which is supposed to be won at one stage in life. Some have entered crime to win this this battle. Once a man is not submitted to God in the area of finances and the kingdom of God, the devil will be messing him up in the area of finances. This battle is expected to be won at some stage in life and not meant to take your whole life.

To see more, visit this link :

http://dominioninsight..com.ng/2017/05/the-three-battles-men-face-in-life-gen.html

Re: The Three Battles Men Face In Life by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 14, 2017
Interesting write-up.
I only want to deal with the first part of the post..even though there's a second part.
No way in the world is it God's will for a man to spend his entire life struggling to make ends meet.
Even in a recession, God can prosper a surrendered man.
But men need to surrender their lives to Christ and if they do, then He promises to guide & take care of you.
A man may not become wealthy...but he can live comfortably.
The question is....will he surrender?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Remote Control / Someone Please Help Me With Frank Edward And Bella's Higher Place (full Album) / Nigerian Christians Need To Change Their Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.