Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

See Amazing Birthday Photos Of Lucky Igbinedion Ex Governor Of Edo State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Amazing Birthday Photos Of Lucky Igbinedion Ex Governor Of Edo State (664 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Shari'ah Advocate, Ex-governor's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Birthday Photos Of Lucky Igbinedion Ex Governor Of Edo State by updatesflow: 6:40pm On May 14, 2017
Chief Lucky Igbenedion, a former governor of Edo state celebrated his 60th birthday in grandstyle yesterday 13th May, 2017 in Abuja. The birthday party has many dignitaries in attendance which include members of his family, friends and well wishers.
SEE MORE PHOTOS http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/see-amazing-birthday-photos-of-lucky.html

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. / [PHOTO] Meet Baby Born With ‘elephant Trunk’ Who Is Worshipped Like A God In Ind / Nigerian Men Not For Me, But Whites- Sylvia Edem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.