Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. (664 Views)

Breaking News - Liverpool F.C. Agree Fee For Goalkeeper Alisson With Roma / Lionel Messi Finally Signs A New Contract At F.C. Barcelona. / Kelechi Iheanacho Wanted By Borussia Dortmund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. by uneeking(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2017
Nigeria and Manchester City’s striker Kelechi Iheanacho seems to have played his last game for the British Premier League team as he is reportedly very close to finalizing a move to another Premiership team.

According to reports reaching our News Desk, the young striker is all set to join West Ham United for a transfer fee of 24 Million Pounds which already has been agreed by both teams concerned. All that is left for the completion of the deal is for him to undergo the usual medical at West Ham United.

This move has become very necessary for the young Nigerian striker as a result of limited playing time at Manchester City under the management of Pep Guardiola especially since the arrival of Gabriel Jesus at the team.

It is however now expected that joining West Ham United will surely give the Nigeria international a lot more playing time and the opportunity to further develop himself as a footballer.

With the completion of this new deal, the 20-year-old Kelechi Iheanacho will become the current most expensive Nigerian football player in the world.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-kelechi-iheanacho-dumps-manchester-city-f-c/

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:53am On May 27, 2017
Good for him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. by OfficialAwol(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2017
West Ham is not a bad move for him. Any EPL team would always be a welcomed idea.

BTW, it's my birthday guys.
And I thank Oga Seun and his team for sending me a happy Birthday mail.

Of course I wonder why I was born on Children's Day.But why not take some time and show some love.

It's AWOL......

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. by femolacqua(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2017
OfficialAwol:
West Ham is not a bad move for him. Any EPL team would always be a welcomed idea.

Of course I wonder why I was born on Children's Day.But why not take some time and show some love.

It's AWOL......
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. by femolacqua(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2017
Good for him, he needs it.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. by Prec1ous(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2017
Great move

check signature
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. by mayoor15(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2017
We said this month's back, some wanted to tear us apart, kelechi started his career on the wrong path, going for the money not playing time, great players walk their way from small clubs to bigger clubs, but his dad chose to start from big things now he is going to a relegation struggling team, look at victor Moses, he moved too early from wigan and it almost costed him his career, can only wish him well,he should focus on his game not the money, horn your skill first, he should be an all round player like Gabriel Jesus not just a box shooter, he should learn to pass to his teammates so they won't ostracised him like man city players did, if he refuses to work on his selfish part, teammates will never like him, you only become selfish when you can guarantee 40-50 goals and you become the teams focal point.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. by Nobody: 10:30am On May 27, 2017
OfficialAwol:

It's AWOL......
Happy birthday my nigga.....so where are we demolishing the cake and the booze?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Dumps Manchester City F.C. by uneeking(m): 2:55am On May 28, 2017
OfficialAwol:

It's AWOL......

Happy Birthday Anniversary to you. Anything for the boys? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Strong Information From Firstbank Twitter Handle / Nigerian Men Not For Me, But Whites- Sylvia Edem / Full Donald Trump's Speech On Why He Hates Africans And Arabs [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.