Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) (56808 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:
dem no go hear word

Mtcheww

You make a lot of noise and I knew this discussion would turn to the the usual grin. Firstly please tell which Africans employ South Africans ? To do what exactly? grin

Let's go to middle class , please do your research properly and check out who has the largest in Africa and count that against each countries population. And with welfare ,we give it to old people over 60. Children of unemployed parents and disabled people, it would be embarrassing for our nation to have these three groups of people begging and dying of hunger but that's just us being us towards each other. We can't be told by you Sir what we can and cannot sustain grin.

I'm glad you think we must learn somethings from you so here is what I think you can learn from us;

1. Take care of the poor (build them houses, give them clean water and sanitation , good roads and 24hr electricity).Make sure their kids have free lunch in every school.

2. Your health care must accommodate everyone not just the rich , even hospitals in ghettos must have the best care and facilities.

3. Invest more on education, a big part of our budget goes to educating the poor hence our literacy rate has risen to number 3 in the continent in just a short period.

4. Provide funding for small enterprises so that the young grads without employment can create employment for others , we are busy with that and by next year this time the results will show.

5. Generate more power , we are almost done now with our new plant hence investing more on young black businesses, more factories can now be opened without causing power outages .

6. Protest more to show dissatisfaction, South Africa has better anemities because it's citizens choose to go directly to the leadership when there is lack of service delivery. Hence only 5%of our people live in slums 2016 figures . Plus or minus 90 %have access so to water and sanitation and more than 90% of our households have 24hr uninterrupted acessto power.

7. Convenient transport system. Make sure not only the rich are comfortable on the road, the poor man on the ground must see and feel the change. We have just upgraded the old trains the poor use and made new ones that are safer and can carry more. Our brt system is one of the best in the world. We have the only speed train in the continent.

8. Good roads should not be seen as a luxury but a right. Look at our townships most have tarred roads with no potholes I won't even mention the towns and surbubs.

We are not done we have a lot of work ahead of us and still facing many obstacles but forward we move.

As for the killing of Africans I totally agree with you on that I wish everyone could take that advice and stop killing foreigners , their own brothers from another tribe, their own brothers practicing a different religion , that is madness . All African lives should matter after all.

I'm glad we could learn a thing or two from each other.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

When those Nigerian animals wrap sweets laced with drugs and and sell them to unsuspecting innocent kids this is what they will get . Stop bitch**ng about war and start it. grin grin .hardworkers grin
hey kid I wasn't tlkin to u. Move front softworker

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:49am On May 16, 2017
olumalcolm:
hey kid I wasn't tlkin to u. Move front softworker

Oh gosh!

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2017
chimere66:
According to Ugo who lives in South Africa that shared the news,two Nigerian guys were almost by South Africans two days ago.He wrote....

'May God save us in this country south Africa two Nigeria guys almost murdered yesterday in kuruman northern cape if not because of police help there lifes could have been a story by now'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/two-nigerian-guys-brutalised-almost.html?m=1

Please don't pity these guys. From a reliable source it's confirmed they were caught selling drugs to students. Please we should stop disgracing ourselves as a nation. Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 11:11pm On May 17, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha oh you know them they never disappoint in sounding the same ......I think they are still going there , whites have been mentioned about 20 times so i think they are done with that lolll.

lol, as if , 'they sell drugs', has not been mentioned 40 times.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:51am On May 18, 2017
Litmus:

lol, as if , 'they sell drugs', has not been mentioned 40 times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.