Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (76845 Views)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by babecode: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Two Nigerian men have lost their lives after the drugs they swallowed burst during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia. The deceased, identified as Chigozie Pascal Aniagbado and Chijioke Chidioka Ogbuefi, died before an emergency landing, despite the fact that CPR was performed on them.

According to the eyewitness; At this moment am in Ethiopian Airline from Brazil to Ethiopia my sit number is 30D which falls at the middle in between two men, they are all black skin like me, The flight was 12hrs journey, the young man at my right asked me to check the flight ✈ map to know how far we have gone which I did we already half the journey.

Then he said to me do you speak Igbo I said yes, he said he doesn’t know if he will make this journey that it seems the drugs he swallowed must have expired its stay in his system ,then my mind sink right inside my stomach, I began to shiver, he said don’t be scared it’s not in the bag is inside my body, he said I should stand and get him drinking water, I refuse standing cos I was scared he may insert something in my bag, I have to wave for the air hostess to come, she came and serve him water, he demands for food, he was given.

He became calm, a few minutes later he brought an olive oil from his bag and drink, This moment I was confused I don’t know what to do, then he started shivering /panicked & fell down that was when all the doctors in the plane assembled, questioning, asking his country & tribe ,his blood was tested for sugar samples & high blood pressure. He was able to open that he swallowed drugs �‍♀.

As I speak his vomiting blood, my God I don’t know what will lead a young strong man to this, as I type now his gasping out the doctors has to put him on oxygen, his progress is slow, Because of them we are having emergency landing, the pilots said no matter their crime, it’s their priority to keep them alive �‍♀

We couldn’t land the said country has Ebola, so we proceed while they are on oxygen. While typing, I was told they had lost the battle. May their soul rest in piece

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/two-nigerian-men-die-as-drug-they-swallowed-burst-during-a-flight-photo.html

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by SLAP44: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
babecode:
Two Nigerian men die as the drug they swallowed burst during a flight

Proof?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Kagarko(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
babecode:
Two Nigerian men die as the drug they swallowed burst during a flight

Where and When.

Pics or videos

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oja ti burst si wan lara

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by decatalyst(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by babecode: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by babecode: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
ednut1:
you think you can make it in blogging by copying instablog

Where did you see Instablog post...

Boss.. before you talk next time, watch very well...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by ednut1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
babecode:

Where did you see Instablog post...

Boss.. before you talk next time, watch very well...
i see am for instablog. Oya na error

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by funmijoyb(f): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Very soon etiopians will start complaining abt nigerians

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by babecode: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
ednut1:
i see am for instablog. Oya na error

Is better na error...

Did u see Instablog watermark?

Good Night...

19 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
They died serving The country.....may their souls high in drugs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Bimpeusman: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rest In Peace

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by BobiNick(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Please change the topic to "Two Biafrans" because they are not Nigerians according to Nnamdi Cownu. Help give the name Nigeria a little respect and reputation by properly identifying the people involved

180 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by ihitenansa: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wasted !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by UIA04(f): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
I really can't judge them because I don't know what pushed them into that life.

The fast lane is wrought with danger.

Rip

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Didijiji: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Na wa oo..

Money pursuit

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by superior1: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
They were probably hoping to return to buy their dream cars

Vanity, man’s popular pet

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by xris50522: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by faithfull18(f): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by DaddyMorenike: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Up Manchester United.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
angry

Dude ended up in body bag

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Sunofgod(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Unbelievable....chai!

I suspect he didn't double up on the condoms before swallowing out of stinginess?

Rip...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by chloride6: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
NCAN please keep off

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by adigunomomama(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by CaptainMitch: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rest in peace Hustlers.

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Not NIGERIANS but Must be ANAMBRA.
Hope they WALLOWED In PAINS before giving up...??

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by AKswift: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
If this news is true, he got what he deserved. No time no worry abt people of this kind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
What a Waste of Life!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.