Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie (4620 Views)

Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died / I Taught they said this Man was brutal / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by ohisng(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2010
Kalu na noisy clown we all know that
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
Kalu spoke to Yaradua?? Me sef i talk to Yaradua with midnight call. Oloshi!
Lie lie no go kill Kalu.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
Orji Uzor kalu, we do not believe you.

You need more people.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by Alxmyr(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
He spoke to me on too. His voice was high and sonorous.
I asked him why he only speak to few people and he said, only the corrupt and sychophants hear his voice.
I asked when he will comeback to Nigeria, he said ,
Then I woke up.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by ubamfrank: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
i think i will believe kalu but he should be care ful in all this because Nigeria will find him wanting if he's not saying the truth.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by mendax: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
sjeezy8:

you make no sense at all

Whos to said that the zones arent entitled to 8 years each before switching?

Since it switches between north and south - some may feel they are entitled to a full 8 years as Obj had.

Some can see it as 8 years NW to (8 years SS or SE) to (8 years NE), then (8 years SS or SE) then (8 years middle belt)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yorubas dont need any tribal unity because if we have it, the snakes within yorubaland will be able to win SW support solely based on them being from the SW.

Imagine it what good are the leaders today in Afenifere and OPC? thank God for Obasanjo,Tinubu and co . . . without them Yoruba people would be following the same OPC,Afenifere  that terrorize the SW today.

Those who were solely for yoruba people like Awolowo and Pa Adensanya are gone the leaders in Afenifere and OPC today are fraudsters, only trying to keep being relevant based on tribe because they have no substance that can reach across tribal lines.
Mekusxyz:

You are right and we are saying the same thing. We have 6 zones and each must taste the apple before it gets back to those who have already tasted it. After NE  it goes to either SS or SE then NE or NC, and then back to SE or SS.

@all those proponents of rotational presidency, lets not forget that rotation is a pdp idea & if another party comes into power, they ar not obliged to follow it. nigerians and their tribalism sef, i havent seen any developed country insisting on rotation. rubbish!!!
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by jodeci(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
bk_baybe99:

From wut I. Understand this Ibori is ibo. The Attorney General of Nigeria is ibo (I think) yet they are the biggest praise singers of your invinsible president! All I'm saying is in the future do not twist the truth and blame the yorubas for one of you's (jonathan) inability to pick up the presidency as your lot are the ones presently working feverishly against him!!!

This guy has a serious brain damage,he should be put on life support fast before he goes raving mad
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by koolchicco: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
ubamfrank:

i think i will believe kalu but he should be care ful in all this because Nigeria will find him wanting if he's not saying the truth.
Exactly!!

I share the same thought wiv ya.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by ubandire(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
mystikal:

who still takes Kalu serious?my brother ask them o!
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by otukpo(f): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
Who is Kalu to be believed?
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by princekevo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
As it is today in Nigerian, I dont trust any bloody Nigerian politician. Infact i only trust myself. Come to think of it Kalu is a mere politician and a business man. What does he know abt IT, probably he does not know that i can equally speak like Yaradau. Infact anything other than live coverage can never be believed by anyone. If those criminals around him can forge his signature i think there is nothing they cant do to cover up all their lies.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by mayblossom(f): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
I so love Akunyili, she simply said, "I AM NOT AWARE" grin grin grin grin
very intelligent and diplomatic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
I spoke to Yaradua yesterday. . . Dude is pretty good, having a good time in Jeddah. . .
He was on the threadmill when i rang, but one of his aides passed the phone to him. . cool
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by mamagee3(f): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
MrCrackles:

I spoke to Yaradua yesterday. . . Dude is pretty good, having a good time in Jeddah. . .
He was on the threadmill when i rang, but one of his aides passed the phone to him. .  cool

In thy dreams. . . grin grin
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by ochukoccna: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2010
No matter how much this lie is believed, it can never become truth! 9ja will conquer her oppressors not by mouth but by action.Amen! Tuesday's march is just the beginning.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by Princessty(f): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
Ije004:

Kalu spoke to Yaradua?? Me sef i talk to Yaradua with midnight call. Oloshi!
Lie lie no go kill Kalu.

can i have his numba and he is not dead He Is BRAIN DAMAGED OLodos
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by Mekusxyz: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2010
Kalu visits IBB
, Says, I spoke with Yar’Adua and Maryam Dec 15, 31
From NOSIKE OGBUENYI, BASHIR UMAR & AKIN ALOFETEKUN, Minna
Friday, January 15, 2009

•IBB and Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu during the condolence visit, yesterday
Photo: Sun Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu yesterday paid condolence visit to former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida to commiserate with him over the death of his wife Maryam.

He paid the visit with a large entourage including the Minister of State for Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mr. Chuka Odom and the leadership of Progressives Peoples Alliance (PPA) led by its national chairman, Engr. Larry Esin.
He disclosed that he had a rare telephone discussion with the late First Lady on the 15th of last month who was then on admission at the University of California Los Angeles, Jonson Centre for cancer treatment.

Speaking with journalists as he left the Babangida residence, in Minna, the Niger State capital, Kalu, who was asked to comment on the continued absence of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua from the country on grounds of ill-health for over 50 days, said there was nothing to lose sleep concerning the matter as Vice President Goodluck Jonathan was already in control as the acting president. Kalu revealed that he spoke with the ailing President Yar’Adua on December 31st last year. He said the ill-health of Yar’Adua should not be unnecessary politicized as anybody can fall sick at any time.
On the situation in the country, he described it as normal with the various arms and units of government working. He however said it was his fervent prayer that Yar’Adua should recover soon and continue his job of presiding over the affairs of the country. Earlier, while addressing the former president, Kalu recalled that he spoke directly with late Maryam Babangida on December 15 last year less than two weeks before she died in a Los Angeles hospital, United States.

“Your Excellency, I still spoke with Mama as late as 15th of last month. I still remember that when I called after speaking with you, you asked me to hold on and speak with Her Excellency which I did. I wished her quick recovery but we never knew we were going to lose her. God knows the best. God gives and God takes as He pleases,” Kalu remarked with emotion.
The former governor described the late Maryam as an exceptional woman leader who positively touched the lives of many people, especially the rural folks not only in Nigeria but the African continent at large. He said that he was away from the country attending to personal matters including medical treatment at the time the former First Lady passed on adding that he only returned to the country recently, well into the New Year.

He assured General Babangida that those of them, his friends and associates, will never abandon him but rather continue to succour him, especially now that his beloved wife had journeyed on.
Kalu, former presidential candidate and the national leader of PPA, pointed out that his coming together with the Minister of State, FCT, Mr. Chuka Odom for the condolence visit was a coincidence.
“It was as if our minds were working together because as I prepared to visit, I also learnt that he was coming on his own and all of us with the PPA ended up coming together,” he explained.

Also speaking, Mr. Odom said the effusion of sympathy and condolences that have been pouring in for General Babangida since the loss of his wife shows the quantum of love and affection Nigerians have for him.
“Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike have through this sad event demonstrated the high degree of love and affection they have for you and your family,” the FCT Minister of State remarked.

In his tribute, the PPA National Chairman, Engr. Larry Esin said that the late Maryam during her lifetime touched so many lives in Nigeria.
“We pray that the good Lord will strengthen you and your family to bear the big loss,” he told the former leader.
Responding on behalf of his father, Mr. Mohammed Babangida, the first son of late Maryam, expressed the gratitude of the Babangida family to Dr. Kalu and members of his entourage for their heartfelt condolences.
Mohammed assured that the family has resolved to continue with the good works of her late mother stressing that: “We will not let her down.”

Prayers for the repose of the gentle soul of the late elegant First Lady were said by a former FCT Minister, Major-General Hamza Abdullahi and Mr. Odom, the Minsiter of State.
After the open condolences, Kalu led the Minister of State and the PPA leaders into a private discussion with General Babangida in an inner meeting room. After about 15 minutes inside, the Minister and the PPA leaders came out leaving Babangida and Dr. Kalu alone to continue in another round of private discussion that lasted over half an hour. The two leaders re-emerged after their talk to a final session of pleasantries and light discussions by all. General saw off Dr. Kalu and his entourgae to the foyer at about 2.55pm.

With General Babangida were his first son, Mohammed, a former Minister of FCT, Major-General Hamza Abdullahi and other unidentified associates and aides. Others in the entourage of Kalu included the national secretary of PPA, Alhaji Dahiru Musa Abdullahi, national treasurer of PPA, Chief Sam Nkire, Kalu’s daughter, Miss Neya Uzor Kalu, Chief Emeka Duru and Chief Emenike Ojukwu (PPA chieftains). Others were Mr. John Jurobi, Hon. Benjamin O. Kalu.

Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by victichy: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2010
Pls how true was that?
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by Anabel(f): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2010
Please tell Mr Kalu that the nxt time Yar' Adua calls, he should tell him to give a press speech
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by Anabel(f): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2010
this Kalu man is always looking for attention, what is is problem, deceiving himself so dat if probably yar'adua comes back, he will promote him to a better post, na waooo
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by koolchicco: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Mekusxyz
Kalu recalled that he spoke directly with late Maryam Babangida on December 15 last year less than two weeks before she died in a Los Angeles hospital, United States.
When did Kalu become a ghost whisperer? tongue undecided

“Your Excellency, I still spoke with Mama as late as 15th of last month. I still remember that when I called after speaking with you, you asked me to hold on and speak with Her Excellency which I did. I wished her quick recovery[b] but we never knew we were going to lose her.[/b] God knows the best. God gives and God takes as He pleases,” Kalu remarked with emotion.

Kalu revealed that he spoke with the ailing President Yar’Adua on December 31st last year.
Kalu said he spoke with Mariam on the I5th and she died subsequently,

And now the same Kalu has spoken again to Yaradull,

So does it (following d same trend) mean Yaradull will soon die (that's if he's still alive of course)? undecided
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by ReachRich(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2010
^^^ lwkmd.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by Nneomaj(f): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
Kalu is the best man fit to be the president of Nigeria. Lets tell ourselves d truth, keeping tribalism aside.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by Nizoral(f): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2010
Lie of the devil.
Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by ubandire(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nneomaj:

Kalu is the best man fit to be the president of Nigeria. Lets tell ourselves d truth, keeping tribalism aside.
please who is this human being?well i know this forum has never taken people like you serious and never will.and wait a sec does that id have anything to do with nneoma orji?that's the incumbent slave's only daughter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown / FG To Stop Funding Pilgrimages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.