Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? (1425 Views)

What Is Wrong With Nairaland? / 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman / What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? by Sharon6(f): 10:29pm On May 14, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders.
I noticed for the past 4-5 days each time I click on the Nairaland app it takes me to a page advertising MTN product instead of bringing me to the Nairaland Homepage. Find screenshot image below. Then on the earlier opened Nairaland page on my phone when I click on NAIRALAND FORUM, it shows this smiley grin
I was thinking it's an error that'll be noticed soon and will be corrected but 3-4 days and it hasn't be resolved that's why I created this topic.
Who else has experienced this? Or the fault is from my end?
Mods I don't know if this is the appropriate section to post this. Please moved it to the right section if it isn't meant for here.

Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? by orbgoblin: 11:29pm On May 14, 2017
Should be from your end. Clear your browser's history and open nairalaknd again to see if the problem is solved.
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? by luscioustrish(f): 11:41pm On May 14, 2017
Same thing here...I had to reboot my phone
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? by Sharon6(f): 7:25am On May 15, 2017
luscioustrish:
Same thing here...I had to reboot my phone
I just rebooted my phone. Still the same thing!
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? by Sharon6(f): 7:28am On May 15, 2017
orbgoblin:
Should be from your end. Clear your browser's history and open nairalaknd again to see if the problem is solved.

Done....still doing the same thing. I don't even use MTN for browsing why this is happening still baffles me.
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? by orbgoblin: 7:49pm On May 15, 2017
Open nairaland on another browser on your phone. You could try using Chrome or any other browser apart from the one you're currently using
Sharon6:

Done....still doing the same thing. I don't even use MTN for browsing why this is happening still baffles me.
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? by Plus234(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
Yes I notice it too, sometimes it will took u to something like UK school AD's
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Homepage? by orbgoblin: 4:11pm On May 16, 2017
It must have something to do with your device. If you try opening it on your pc and it does the same thing then the problem is from your account or nairaland itself. If it works on your computer then your phone is probably infected by some kind of malware.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Get Whatspad IPA For Ipad / Huawei Tablet For Sale / Move App. From Phone Memory To Sd Card How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.