Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

“I Will Not Act The Role Of A Mermaid...” – Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Not Act The Role Of A Mermaid...” – Monalisa Chinda (1052 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Not Act The Role Of A Mermaid...” – Monalisa Chinda by Autopin: 11:00pm On May 14, 2017
“I Will Not Act The Role Of A Mermaid Because Of My Christian Background!” – Monalisa Chinda

Rivers born actress, Monalisa Chinda has revealed that she would not play the role of a mermaid in a movie if she were given the option.

The Actress who said this in an exclusive interview with our crew, RSTV E.World at the Rivers State Boat Regatta competition today,13th of May,2017 informed that her Christian background could inhibit her from taking such role; adding that she would only play it if at the end the mermaid changes her ways and repents.

“….it’s acting,someone has to do it,people play prostitue roles (and other bad roles) , so “yes, I will but only if at the end the mermaid changes her ways and not the one where she takes the glory at the end…”she said.

Source: http://www.timeexpress.tv/will-not-act-role-mermaid-christian-background-monalisa-chinda/

Re: “I Will Not Act The Role Of A Mermaid...” – Monalisa Chinda by hernandson(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2017
Re: “I Will Not Act The Role Of A Mermaid...” – Monalisa Chinda by forMom(f): 11:08pm On May 14, 2017
But how will a mermaid repent?
Re: “I Will Not Act The Role Of A Mermaid...” – Monalisa Chinda by lenghtinny(m): 4:17am On May 15, 2017
But the role go fit you wella...

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola / Your Problem Is Not The Next Chick, But Lack Of Self Love’ – Ik Ogbonna’s Wife / Peter Okoye’s Wife Lola Omotayo Shares Cute Bathroom Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.