Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour (33843 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Actress Chika Ike Arrives Monaco In Style For Vacation (Photos) / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Vtrendx: 4:17am On May 15, 2017
Actress Chika Ike arrived Morocco in a private jet for her tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUFEhyElORY/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Vtrendx: 4:18am On May 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 4:45am On May 15, 2017
Hmmm.... So much money in film making.
#Danielle
#olosho

36 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by smardray(m): 5:13am On May 15, 2017
She's only sitting on a 1-sitter sofa

15 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 6:09am On May 15, 2017
Another Moroccan Billionaire Ashawo Man has invited this runs Babe for some serious 'knacking' grin

I hear they pay like REAL Magas!!!

Her goal in life is to compete with Daniella Okeke in p*ssy selling!

If there's really money in Nollywood why do old veteran actors die regularly in abject PENURY?! cry

Even the young sharp ones BEG for HELP when the dreaded KIDNEY FAILURE comes knocking! cry

Business trip my foot, Holiday my clit shocked

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Smellymouth: 6:17am On May 15, 2017
space007:
Hmmm.... So much money in film making coded oloshoism, I've got to join crew

Fixed..

You get punnay?

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Smellymouth: 6:18am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:
Another Moroccan Billionaire Ashawo Man has invited this runs Babe for some serious 'knacking' grin

If there's really money in Nollywood why do old veteran actors die regularly in abject PENURY?! cry

Even the young sharp ones BEG for HELP when the dreaded KIDNEY FAILURE comes knocking! cry

You have said it all..

I feel like giving yu a HUGE hug!!!

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 6:40am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Fixed..

You get punnay?
for where? Who no know say film making does not pay that much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2017
Hmmmm continue
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by axortedbabe(f): 7:47am On May 15, 2017
Haters go come now talk say she dey go do runs..

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Alisegun(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2017
Too much money tho she looks sweet

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by ShitHead(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2017
I wish your Pusssy a safe journey back home.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by wiseone10: 8:24am On May 15, 2017
Whoever this girl is banging must be high up there

23 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 8:24am On May 15, 2017
shocked
African Diva you say

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Arsenalholic1: 8:25am On May 15, 2017
Africa diva tour ké?

Abi you mean pvssy drilling tour

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Destined2win: 8:25am On May 15, 2017
Touring as a what really?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 8:26am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

bad belle, hate will take you nowhere

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by davodyguy: 8:27am On May 15, 2017
space007:
#olosho

True talk.

90% of female in the movie industry in Nigeria are into one form of prostitution or the other.

Yoruba and Igbos.

I heard this from a reliable source yesterday. The lady siad, How much is there to be made in the movie industry? She said for one movie they give them between 150-500k, but their lifestyles are worth millions of Naira.

How many of them have stable or successful marriages?

Reason why their marriages failed is cos their real life husbands can't match the money from maga, then they choose to cheat.

Mercy Johnson Vs Adams Oshiomhole
Gbenga Daniel Vs Bukkie wright.
Apostle suleman vs Daniella Okeke and Iyabo Ojo
Toyin Aiyemaku.
Mercy Aigbe.
Ini Edo.
Kate Henshaw.

The lady said both Yoruba movies and Nollywood gets to be watched in many parts of the world, hence they showcase themselves to the highest bidders. From Politicians in Senate, to House of Rep, House of Assembly to Sate Governors, to commissioners and ministers.

20 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Realdeals(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2017
Tour for wetin?

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 8:28am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

My sister let her enjoy her life when she is young jo

Na her Toto do am for am cryembarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by BrutalJab: 8:29am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

If you are so pained, why don't you start selling your own instead of giving it free of charge to Musa the ogogoro seller or Tunde the mechanic.

Most of you girls are just walking with empty skull aswear. Because you are unable to progress in life, you tag every successful person a criminal or LovePeddler.

Hope you will call your elder sister, aunt, mum or any member of ur family same name you are calling her

I'm not saying she got her money from acting anyways but she has endorsement deals with different brands, she have brothers and family members that can sponsor such trip.

How much do you think a private jet is being leased out? Let us learn to be reasonable for once.

If it was Kim Kardashian or one of these White, you will be here cheering them. Let's stop the bitterness, I know the country is hard anyways. #Peace

space007:
#olosho

What have you used your own brain not even preek to achieve Nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by baby124: 8:29am On May 15, 2017
Hmmm... lmao. She must always look for attention to sell her biz. She needs to learn to be discrete if she's going to br selling her toto all over the continent. No one but her believes her fake Instagram life.

11 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by gwmlogistic: 8:31am On May 15, 2017
Congratulations

In Other news
Antitrust/ everlasting water stanchion tower/ tank stand at whatever height and water capacity you plan on achieving.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Hades2016(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2017
Olosho da pay grin
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by jejemanito: 8:31am On May 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by sukkot: 8:32am On May 15, 2017
whats she doing in muslim country ? thought ipods hate muslims ?
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33am On May 15, 2017
Before you go know am now you go hear say "she is dating a Morocco Prince or his father bla bla bla grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Hades2016(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

my sister no kill person with laugh oooooooo .... the way our actresses are selling their puna no be for here oooooooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by sanpipita(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

Go and knack your own and stop unnecessary hating, they are not using your pussy for it

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 8:36am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

na wa o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" / Basketmouth & Julius Agwu Kids In Traditional Attire For Their School's Cultural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.