Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pleqse Critique These Logos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pleqse Critique These Logos (1405 Views)

Which Of These Logos Is Better? / CLOSED / Hello Guys Please Help In Rating These Logos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 4:22am On May 15, 2017
I was just fiddling with the designs. Tell what you hate or like about the logos; please no blanket condemnations

Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 4:29am On May 15, 2017
and these

Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 5:09am On May 15, 2017
suddenly there is somthing wrong with the pim akeet logo.
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 5:12am On May 15, 2017
lastly

Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by IamProdigy: 9:27am On May 15, 2017
Oga dis ur logos ehn....I don't know WHR to start ohh...

But its well...I can be better...go online and download logos and copy....learn how to copy first, that would boost ur creative ideas...

Photoshop and illustrator.... Are beast tools , learn them
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by kingmexy1997(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2017
You need to boost your creativity, without it you can not be a good designer, get crazy imaginations that helps

Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 10:25am On May 16, 2017
IamProdigy:
Oga dis ur logos ehn....I don't know WHR to start ohh...

But its well...I can be better...go online and download logos and copy....learn how to copy first, that would boost ur creative ideas...

Go and Buy that book called mastering English.
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by IamProdigy: 11:15pm On May 21, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Go and Buy that book called mastering English.

So that how you will learn....
Instead of you to concentrate...you reading typo error....
Its well
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 11:00am On May 22, 2017
IamProdigy:

So that how you will learn....
Instead of you to concentrate...you reading typo error....
Its well
next time I post a logo asking for critiques, Don't bring your useless self there, else I will insult you.
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by Student125(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2017
Hey, if you know you don't want people's opinion, u won't ask for criticism. In fact, is that what you call logo?
Even though am not the best bt my start back then is better than the Chinese letters u have up there, if you want to be good, listen to pples opinion.
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 11:54am On May 22, 2017
Student125:
Hey, if you know you don't want people's opinion, u won't ask for criticism. In fact, is that what you call logo?
Even though am not the best bt my start back then is better than the Chinese letters u have up there, if you want to be good, listen to pples opinion.
You don't understand. I also critique logos made by other people, I tell them what I Like and what I dislike about the logos, I don't do blanket condemnation because you end up imparting no knowledge to the designer, how will he know what he did wrong or right?
The Chinese Letters as you call it, it is actually a character, the owner is in Japan and wants a logo for a company that provides accomodation in Japanese suburbs for travellers, so I mixed the Japanese Kanji script for house with a house. It is not the best logo in the world I know. But I innovate, I don't immitate.
Go to YouTube and search Will Patterson critique your logos and see what I mean, how I expect these wanabes to do.
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by IamProdigy: 12:25am On May 24, 2017
GrandGarcon:
next time I post a logo asking for critiques, Don't bring your useless self there, else I will insult you.

I wonder how you expect to learn...with such a silly attitude..
Check my topics.
Am learning.... In graphics...
But you have loads to learn from me if ure sincere..

Just continue insulting those that criticize you
Dats one below.....

Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 2:04am On May 24, 2017
IamProdigy:

I wonder how you expect to learn...with such a silly attitude..
Check my topics.
Am learning.... In graphics...
But you have loads to learn from me if ure sincere..

Just continue insulting those that criticize you
Dats one below.....
And what do you think you can teach another person? If you want to critique logos watch a profesional designer do so and wear the dunce cap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_KQHwvC3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf6bHK3ncOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUPRFJ6fDnA
This are just the tip of the iceberg, do you see how he is doing it? does he condemn the logos without telling the creator what he needs to improve? If you cannot critique objectively please don't critique my logos. you have absolutely nothing to teach me. Because you know nothing!
Watch him do it and learn!
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by IamProdigy: 11:32am On May 24, 2017
This are just the tip of the iceberg, do you see how he is doing it? does he condemn the logos without telling the creator what he needs to improve? If you cannot critique objectively please don't critique my logos. you have absolutely nothing to teach me. Because you know nothing!
Watch him do it and learn!
[/quot[b]e]

Oga dis ur logos ....I don't know WHR to start ohh...

But its well...you can be better...go online and download logos and copy....learn how to copy first, that would boost ur creative ideas...

[/b]
Its obvious you are very proud...a simple advise I gave u above and you can't bend and correct urself...

I started by message above..with a little humour, so my criticism would blend well...
By the way do u know what's a CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is?...its obvious u don't.

I even encouraged you that you wud be better...

You are yet to hear bashing, wait till designers who are haters see works, and finish u up with words...

If you find it hard understanding, u will be the one needing an English text!....

Let your Ego off...if u gonna make money with graphics!
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by IamProdigy: 11:47am On May 24, 2017
Student125:

Just free the guy...I wonder what he calls criticism...
Someone will watch a white video, and be expecting same here....

Pls is my comment bad....

If I was a hater...I will be like...
"What kinda stupid logo is this, imagine the crap..."...but I negated that..

I even told him how to go abt learning more...
People are just impossible...

The fact is his creativity is still damn (no hard feelings).....but his pride as high as 100%
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by IamProdigy: 11:48am On May 24, 2017
Student125:

Just free the guy...I wonder what he calls criticism...
Someone will watch a white video, and be expecting same here....

Pls is my comment bad....

If I was a hater...I will be like...
"What kinda stupid logo is this, imagine the crap..."...but I negated that..

I even told him how to go abt learning more...
People are just impossible...

The fact is his creativity is still damn (no hard feelings).....but his pride as high as goshh.
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by IamProdigy: 4:23pm On May 24, 2017
GrandGarcon:
A white video? You are a qack, I am damn sure you stole some of your logos, Watch the damn videos, That guy has been in the field for a very long time so he is very experienced, that is why I subscribed to his channel to LEARN from him not steal other people's logo, when you watch the videos and other video of his, a lot of people BLACK AND WHITE AND ASIAN, send their logos to him to tell them WHAT IS GOOD AND WHERE THEY HAVE TO WORK ON. YOU ARE A LOGO THEIF! AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE ENCOURAGING ME TO DO.
TAKE YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND GTOH. I came to this forum because the demand on his site is way too much (he has been doing this for a long time ).

My dear...ure very good...
You creativity is top notch..
I do hope your ego will take you far...

I wud have given you a link to my page...
But no need..work with your own best ideas..

Tanks for ur insult!!! Am far too busy to reply what I am not, and is false abt me

Lest I forget MR ENGLISH TEXTBOOK, read your topic..... that your EGO flawed

Do have a good day
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 5:26pm On May 24, 2017
IamProdigy:

My dear...ure very good...
You creativity is top notch..
I do hope your ego will take you far...

I wud have given you a link to my page...
But no need..work with your own best ideas..

Tanks for ur insult!!! Am far too busy to reply what I am not, and is false abt me

Lest I forget MR ENGLISH TEXTBOOK, read your topic..... that your EGO flawed

Do have a good day
And I do hope your Inferiority complex will take you far. I don't know if I have to sing it like a song, tell me what you think is wrong with the logos, you have not DONE it, I clearly stated in the opening post, no blancket condemnation or even approval, I said Tell me where I need to improve, is the logo too noisy? Is it illegible? Is it too complicated, Is it too difficult to remember? Etc. But here you are, "ohhhh! I don't know where to start" Ehhhhh! this your logo" at the end you made no sense. Now I showed you what I meant, you dismissed it as a white man's video, the computer you use was built by the white man BTW. So when I put my logo here, if you cannot tell me what is bad or good or what I need to change or improve, please move on.
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by IamProdigy: 5:47pm On May 24, 2017
GrandGarcon:
And I do hope your Inferiority complex will take you far. I don't know if I have to sing it like a song, tell me what you think is wrong with the logos, you have not DONE it, I clearly stated in the opening post, no blancket condemnation or even approval, I said Tell me where I need to improve, is the logo too noisy? Is it illegible? Is it too complicated, Is it too difficult to remember? Etc. But here you are, "ohhhh! I don't know where to start" Ehhhhh! this your logo" at the end you made no sense. Now I showed you what I meant, you dismissed it as a white man's video, the computer you use was built by the white man BTW. So when I put my logo here, if you cannot tell me what is bad or good or what I need to change or improve, please move on.

You simple didn't design a logo!
Calling it one is an over statement...

Inferiority complex....ooh, is that what you call it..
Telling you...how to go about been better...

If u wanted more detailed criticism why didn't u pm me..are you the first person am criticizing his works....
You JUST A TROUBLE MAKER!
go and look at dos jammed fonts you put up...bfr you comment again...Mr designer..

For the records... Feed ur eyes...on my topics in graphic section...my inferior works could help u
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 6:08pm On May 24, 2017
IamProdigy:

You simple didn't design a logo!
Calling it one is an over statement...

Inferiority complex....ooh, is that what you call it..
Telling you...how to go about been better...

If u wanted more detailed criticism why didn't u pm me..are you the first person am criticizing his works....
You JUST A TROUBLE MAKER!
go and look at dos jammed fonts you put up...bfr you comment again...Mr designer..

For the records...
Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Okay I designed a Golos, I told you to goand buy the book, Mastering English and read, you say I dey insult you, I said please CRITIQUE these logos, not criticise or even do a blanket condemnation, whe you are critiquing something, or an idea, you break it down into layers, chunks or aspect, then give you honest opinion anout EACH ASPECT, now the person behind that idea will know where to work on, or where to work hard to make better,I showed you a video of someone doing it you dismissed it as a WHITE MAN'S video.
You said the font are jammed, NOW YOU HAVE MADE SENSE, IN FACT YOU HAVE MADE A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE, BECAUSE NOW I KNOW WHERE TO IMPROVE! THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SINCE, Why should I get annoyed? Na now wey you talk! Font is too tight therefore illegible, Gbam! What have I been saying all along? If you continue like this, you are highly welcome to critique my ***** any time any day. Thanks for your contribution. I highly appreciate this statement you made last.
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by IamProdigy: 10:55pm On May 24, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Okay I designed a Golos, I told you to goand buy the book, Mastering English and read, you say I dey insult you, I said please CRITIQUE these logos, not criticise or even do a blanket condemnation, whe you are critiquing something, or an idea, you break it down into layers, chunks or aspect, then give you honest opinion anout EACH ASPECT, now the person behind that idea will know where to work on, or where to work hard to make better,I showed you a video of someone doing it you dismissed it as a WHITE MAN'S video.
You said the font are jammed, NOW YOU HAVE MADE SENSE, IN FACT YOU HAVE MADE A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE, BECAUSE NOW I KNOW WHERE TO IMPROVE! THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SINCE, Why should I get annoyed? Na now wey you talk! Font is too tight therefore illegible, Gbam! What have I been saying all along? If you continue like this, you are highly welcome to critique my ***** any time any day. Thanks for your contribution. I highly appreciate this statement you made last.

Pls go and post your so called logo....
In the logo designers room let them give u criticism....

When you want to criticize a car, and u came their and saw a wheelbarrow...wunt get weak!...

Its when Sumone design something, that it can be criticized, as far am concerned that not even a design..

And pls stop quoting me..
Re: Pleqse Critique These Logos by GrandGarcon: 10:58pm On May 24, 2017
IamProdigy:

Pls go and post your so called logo....
In the logo designers room let them give u criticism....

When you want to criticize a car, and u came their and saw a wheelbarrow...wunt get weak!...

Its when Sumone design something, that it can be criticized, as far am concerned that not even a design..

And pls stop quoting me..
I talk say na logo? If you cannot critique the logos, please move on, I wonder how many times I have to say it? Plaese don't forget the book Mastering English, it will help you understand English. I see that you don't understand the English language at all.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Cracking Corel Graphics Suit X7 / Logo Design .carton.flyers.branding. Business Card / Vector Art 30 Days Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.