Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,534 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Looking For A Sponor To Help Me Learn Hotelmanagement In The U.S - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For A Sponor To Help Me Learn Hotelmanagement In The U.S (363 Views)

Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got / Reason Please: Spotted The Nigeria Flag On The U.S Ship?{m / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Sponor To Help Me Learn Hotelmanagement In The U.S by Nataliexy: 5:05am On May 15, 2017
hello,everyone! I am a chinese girl who want to go abroad to study hotelmanagement. However, my parents have no money to support me achieve my dream. Now I am a sophomore in china and find my college can not give me what I want and I want to experience different life. I like my major and want to get higher education in America.
Therefore, I come here and hope someone can help me finish my next two years in the U.S, and I promise return the money back after graduting from the university.
The money I need is almost 36,000 dollors per year, and I need two years's support.
During the schoollife, I will do some part-time jods and work hard to find a good job.
Thanks for your attention, and I will appericate a lot if you could help me achieve my dream.
If you want more informationm please connact me by email: Nataliexyz@163.com
Re: Looking For A Sponor To Help Me Learn Hotelmanagement In The U.S by Nobody: 10:01am On May 15, 2017
Nataliexy:
hello,everyone! I am a chinese girl who want to go abroad to study hotelmanagement. However, my parents have no money to support me achieve my dream. Now I am a sophomore in china and find my college can not give me what I want and I want to experience different life. I like my major and want to get higher education in America.
Therefore, I come here and hope someone can help me finish my next two years in the U.S, and I promise return the money back after graduting from the university.
The money I need is almost 36,000 dollors per year, and I need two years's support.
During the schoollife, I will do some part-time jods and work hard to find a good job.
Thanks for your attention, and I will appericate a lot if you could help me achieve my dream.
If you want more informationm please connact me by email: Nataliexyz@163.com
Hey, which province in China are you from and what school do you study? Why don't you look for scholarship?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: LAUTECH Students Denied UTME Candidates Entrance Into Campus / Pro's And CON'S Of Studying System Engineering In Nigeria. / Find Out What Smart Parents Are Doing To Guarantee Their Ward's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.