Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral (45202 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 7:50am On May 15, 2017
This may not be true oo..
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 7:50am On May 15, 2017
Yes
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Sashd: 7:50am On May 15, 2017
Wow, it's beautiful lol
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by kenoz(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by adedayourt(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2017
Thiz should rather b called a police shop
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by godquality: 7:53am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

Is a true grin
is a very funny
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Juve4(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2017
Hello Jesu

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 7:54am On May 15, 2017
Biggty:
Is this one a police station, it looks more like where they keep goat
Are they not goats?
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by DonDiego(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2017
Biggty:
Is this one a police station, it looks more like where they keep goat

You mean certain types of goat, right? Because any goat from Southern Nigeria kept in a place like this will bleat and bleat until you find it a better abode. tongue
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Deepfreezer(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2017
Nigeria is a Zoo.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by DavidEsq(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2017
No thief go dey beat police for that area cheesy. Chai! I just weak for Northerners

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by dingbang(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2017
The Nigerian Police will deny this grin
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by mekonglobal(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2017
undecided Show Us Pictures Of Schools, Hospitals, Source Of Water Those Are Things That Matter My Friend.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by anyebedgreat: 8:00am On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What criminals do they lock up there ?? Goats and horses ??

And these guys have ruled and destroyed Nigeria for more than 100 years but has the most uneducated and undeveloped region in Nigeria
And you still can't understand why they are better than your people.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by hardbody: 8:02am On May 15, 2017
If you report my matter in this station, I will humbly beg you, whether I am right or wrong will be immaterial. The Central Office will tell you what the cell will be like. And if you make them detain me here, I will NEVER in the life of me forgive you.

What kind of out station is this?

And when police men from this station go gaga we will be wondering what is wrong with policemen, my dog will probably think twice about staying in that structure

You people should know that Policemen are humans too nah. Make una fear God abeg, haba mana
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by smith666999(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2017
pls wat do they do inside this native kitchen?
oh. prepare native soup I guess.

bia, where is Richard Quest? go and find out!
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by cheaperstores: 8:03am On May 15, 2017
A police "detention​" not station. If this paint the pictures of police condition across the state how can they arrest herdsmen killing.opinion
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by izombie(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2017
I don't even know what to say.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by GavelSlam: 8:04am On May 15, 2017
raker300:
These guys have ruled us for more than 30 years

Who from Kaduna ruled for 30 years?

Again, southern or Northern Kaduna?
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by idris4r83(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2017
Smooyis:
Too crude. We need state policing. Am sick and tired of over centralization of everything in this country including security.
state governors wen no fit pay salaries?
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by castrokins(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2017
Meaning It Should Be Worse Than Kiosk Right?

Where Lies Your Patriotism?

abtcraft123:
It is an out station.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by kahara(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2017
ebosie11:
Which way Naija?Below is a photo of the office of the Police regional station in Ikara Local Government,Kaduna State.I throway my face in shame!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photo-of-police-station-in-ikarakaduna.html?m=1

This station is a mansion compared to the one at Sundumina village Jigawa State. Nigeria is a failed polity.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Lexusgs430: 8:15am On May 15, 2017
And they would be expected not to receive bribe? The Police is still our friend......
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by RichYoungNigga: 8:15am On May 15, 2017
anyebedgreat:
And you still can't understand why they are better than your people.

Better than my people ??

In what ways ??

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by HRich(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2017
ebosie11:
Which way Naija?Below is a photo of the office of the Police regional station in Ikara Local Government,Kaduna State.I throway my face in shame!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photo-of-police-station-in-ikarakaduna.html?m=1

I have been there to bail my friends once, back in 2012

You need to see their cell

The cell can't even contain 10 persons and you can easily push the walls down and walk away

the policemen in charge of that station none is less than 70 years of age, you can imagine what you would want their building to look like.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by oloyedayo(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2017
Police post like this can be found in nearly all the villages or wards of the state. Though the condition of the place is bad, it is not their main station, that post is rent and it is the common type of building u can find in that area. Ikara lg police station is very close to their lg secretariat and it look like what you will see in small towns around u.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by lamalang(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2017
I have seen worst than this
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Mujaheeeden: 8:25am On May 15, 2017
martineverest:
Bloggers and lies..... It look like an individual home who just inscripted police station there...
Travel up north and you will see the ones worst than this

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Mujaheeeden: 8:27am On May 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

Who from Kaduna ruled for 30 years?

Again, southern or Northern Kaduna?
North is one. Don't divide them now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / What Is Imo State Best Known For? / Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.