Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral (45209 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by wellmax(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2017
Cut the crap. This is a village for crying out loud. Not even a real Police station, but an outstation where the Police use as a temporary office whenever they are in that village.

Show me one village with a better Police station.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by logica(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2017
TWOYANSH:
It is a police OUTSTATION... Something like a branch office. Stop denting the image of the NPF
...and that is what a branch office should look like?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by cytell56: 9:13am On May 15, 2017
ebosie11:
Which way Naija?Below is a photo of the office of the Police regional station in Ikara Local Government,Kaduna State.I throway my face in shame!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photo-of-police-station-in-ikarakaduna.html?m=1

Haba, its not a police station nah, its a police out station"
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 10:14am On May 15, 2017
raker300:
These guys have ruled us for more than 30 years
grin
raker300:
These guys have ruled us for more than 30 years
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by abbeyty(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2017
some1 have built a mansion for himself with the money meant to the a proper police station in that area
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:41am On May 15, 2017
It's a shame to see these northerners in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by ephi123(f): 10:56am On May 15, 2017
OMG shocked This has to be a joke, it cannot be real - will be tooooo shameful if real.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by TONYFJ(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2017
Baawaa:
Is a lie
which year
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Jaykolo10(m): 12:21pm On May 15, 2017
If this is true then am proud to say i am ashamed of dis country..... Its just something not to be proud of atall i will still say dis always and anywhere... Nigeria needs to be reborn

I STAND FOR THE REBIRTH OF THIS COUNTRY....
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by anyebedgreat: 12:24pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Better than my people ??

In what ways ??
In every way you can think of boy. Every damn way.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Hash86(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2017
Arda1000:
Chai northern Nigeria is a disgrace to Nigeria as a country
And you are a disgrace to humanity in general.
Is it the fault of northern nigeria or Nigerian police force.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by etzskillz(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2017
this one weak me o
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by RichYoungNigga: 12:37pm On May 15, 2017
anyebedgreat:
In every way you can think of boy. Every damn way.
Can you be more specific ??
Mention those ways
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by brojoshua: 12:49pm On May 15, 2017
These are examples of how corruption in Nigeria among all have destroyed everything in Nigeria. And almost all we Nigerians are corrupt, each one doing it where he has opportunity and with the privileges he has and with all the things he has; education, wisdom, position, friends, family members, party members, international connections, so-called anointing, office and so on. And so Nigerians should blame themselves for how their lives, roads, health services, electricity, leaders and so on are. These are the calamities and ruins and destruction corrupt people bring upon themselves and put themselves in. And Nigerians will be blaming every other persons and people apart from themselves who are the causes of their own problems, for their problems. And a wicked and corrupt people don't know the causes and who are the causes of their problems and such people will tarry long in problems and continue to go from one problem into another, from small problem into bigger ones until the end , unless they repent from being evil and corruption and do justice, righteousness, mercy and truth.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Arda1000(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2017
Hash86:

And you are a disgrace to humanity in general.
Is it the fault of northern nigeria or Nigerian police force.
guy ure just pained. The north has been moving backwards since the creation of this country. And u don't have to insult me b4 u make ur point
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Smooyis(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2017
idris4r83:
state governors wen no fit pay salaries?
We cannot all sleep and put heads in one direction. Not all the state governors cannot pay salary. Lagos for instance can maintain a well equipped and well paid security outfit. Same as rivers, and I think Kano and Akwa ibom states not forgetting the FCT. At least let us make a trial of state policing in the above mentioned states and see how it goes. We can't just remain dormant while the whole world is passing us by. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by idris4r83(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2017
Smooyis:

We cannot all sleep and put heads in one direction. Not all the state governors cannot pay salary. Lagos for instance can maintain a well equipped and well paid security outfit. Same as rivers, and I think Kano and Akwa ibom states not forgetting the FCT. At least let us make a trial of state policing in the above mentioned states and see how it goes. We can't just remain dormant while the whole world is passing us by. shocked shocked shocked
ohhh lagos has started it since last month but i dont think any other state can do it s successfully apart from lagos in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Mbediogu(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2017
DTO SIR, Some donkeys have been a offerrested for traffic offenses.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by fergie001: 9:32pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What criminals do they lock up there ?? Goats and horses ??

And these guys have ruled and destroyed Nigeria for more than 100 years but has the most uneducated and undeveloped region in Nigeria
Blood of Absalom,
U won't make heaven with this pix,honestly
Chai

Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by michaelou(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2017
dongriwa, on your way to kwana dongora, kano state.
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by PStacks(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2017
ebosie11:
Which way Naija?Below is a photo of the office of the Police regional station in Ikara Local Government,Kaduna State.I throway my face in shame!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photo-of-police-station-in-ikarakaduna.html?m=1

welcome to nigeria
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Hash86(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
guy ure just pained. The north has been moving backwards since the creation of this country. And u don't have to insult me b4 u make ur point
you don't have to insult northerners before you can make a point. Besides, "Backwards" in what context, and whare are the facts to backup your claim? Bros you can't just be talking anyhow like we are in a Beer parlour
Re: Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral by Arda1000(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2017
Hash86:

you don't have to insult northerners before you can make a point. Besides, "Backwards" in what context, and whare are the facts to backup your claim? Bros you can't just be talking anyhow like we are in a Beer parlour
if the north is the poorest and most illiterate region in Nigeria, then shut ur trap up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.