Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers (41277 Views)

New emirates: Court Tells Ganduje He Can’t Usurp Powers Of Kingmakers / Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by nerodenero: 7:30am On May 15, 2017
How many Chief of Staff are remembered when they are either sacked or the tenure of their Oga-at-the-top expires in Nigeria? The answer is none but this red-cap wearing mumu just want to stay relevant and punch above his limit.

Just like his predecessor, they are never remembered. Hed go like the others but in his case, shame will accompany him wherever goes like mtn such that he'd not be able show his dark face in any public gathering.

Abba is a true definition of a power-drunk northerner and there are so many of them up there who feels Nigeria is theirs to rule for forever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by ModsWillKillNL: 7:45am On May 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Propaganda news, where was Buhari when the cabals were writing the letter refiring Osibanjo as coordinator?

Flatttinos can never be pleased.

The error has been corrected.

Chikena!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by chipower: 7:51am On May 15, 2017
Damage control after being embarrassed by the letter. Buhari read and signed the letter, so why all these childish talks. I don't even understand anything from this piece. Cabal this, cabal that all the time. Buhari and co are just trying to shift blame to other people. One thing is obvious, Buhari has failed woefully and I like it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by Nobody: 7:56am On May 15, 2017
Tinubu media centre G osinbajo media centre.

make them go pursue the powerful Aid comot naa.

why dem dey tell us via propaganda.. na make dem draw sentiments from public.. so as to find reason.

shara don try e no work..now vanguard don get paid e no go work.

bubu left naija in high spirit and knows everything wey dey happen. abi dat man wey dey follow saraki,osibanjo,dogara, etc the snap pics.no fit read ten sentence.. wey be the letter?

Kyari is protecting oga buhari's interest fron the demons wey wan hijack power.. he ve gat nothing to lose and he can't be president plus minus..

all this are setup to rubbish his personality..nothing more.

abi can he stop Osibanjo from being sworn in? no. so why all this news

we're not buying bull bullshit from lagos-ibadan propagandists.

if dia is cabal.. buhari is the head, saraki, dogara, kyari..etc.. and the Tinubu's are so vexed because they're been sideline..

who no go protect his interest.

ai they get nigerians for mind before..na dem dem.
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by Nobody: 7:58am On May 15, 2017
chipower:
Damage control after being embarrassed by the letter. Buhari read and signed the letter, so why all these childish talks. I don't even understand anything from this piece. Cabal this, cabal that all the time. Buhari and co are just trying to shift blame to other people. One thing is obvious, Buhari has failed woefully and I like it.

no mind lagos ibadam propagandists..

them don forget say people no fool again by their noise..
after 2015 almost 80percent of nigerians now the truth..between propaganda and real deal.

imagine that..
they still think say we still be mumu
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by magoo10(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2017
lubbish
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by Funjosh(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2017
Unserious set of people undecided
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by Ijaya123: 8:06am On May 15, 2017
Splashme:
APC and propaganda ehn . . .

They now want to make it look like Buhari himself
was not aware of the plot and is now angry about it

Meanwhile . . . .

1) he read and signed the 'coordinator' letter, right?

2) What about when they lured him home from UK against his doctors advice?

3) What about his insistence on remaining as a vegetable in Aso Rock instead of
traveling back to UK a long time ago to take care of his health?

Is APC the owner of Vanguard newspaper?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by Ijaya123: 8:09am On May 15, 2017
bounty007:

no mind lagos ibadam propagandists..

them don forget say people no fool again by their noise..
after 2015 almost 80percent of nigerians now the truth..between propaganda and real deal.

imagine that..
they still think say we still be mumu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/buharis-top-aide-trouble-attempt-usurp-osinbajos-powers/

So vanguards newspaper has now moved to Lagos Ibadan?

Vanguard newspaper must have now become a propagandist

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by kingsley3218(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2017
Haba....na Abba kyari una dey fear to call like this? Which one is aide?? Lubbish....the news caption should be "chief of staff to the president in trouble over attempts to usurp osinbajo's powers" that crook of a cousin must go o!
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by ekems2017(f): 8:09am On May 15, 2017
Una no fit mention his name? Ok the person is the chief of staff to the president. That Old man from Daura Buhari,s uncle.
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by babadem2much(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2017
Let them remove him and also jail him

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by TundeHashim(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2017
Abba Kyari..where art thou!!!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by Lanceslot(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2017
Benjom:
The said aide is an enemy of progress. His identity would be revealed soon. Anyone with a clue?
Abba Kyari.
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by bejeria101(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2017
Benjom:
The said aide is an enemy of progress. His identity would be revealed soon. Anyone with a clue?

Its too glaring,its kyari
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by Padiga: 8:21am On May 15, 2017
ajepako:
OK nairalanders... Today is my bornday...

How about 43 likes...

grin grin grin grin
are you 43 years?
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by TippyTop(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2017
ajepako:
OK nairalanders... Today is my bornday...

How about 43 likes...

grin grin grin grin
Happy birthday my dear.
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by collinsJn(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2017
Benjom:

Seek No Further. Just. Cc Sahara Reporters, To This Thread, They Will Unravel The Name/Cabals
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by ProWalker: 8:30am On May 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Propaganda news, where was Buhari when the cabals were writing the letter refiring Osibanjo as coordinator?

You Biafrans have an awful issue with English words!!! You write it with your igbotic accent
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by truGambit(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2017
Its sad that at this time and age people still think the growth of this nation is party affiliated or tied to one person.this is not about APC or PDP,not about buhari or any other person.
Somehow we have all become blind to d reality that things r not working in the country and that our said leaders have failed us.we live in a country run by propagandist and we just sit, cheer n bicker amongst ourselves while they sit, launder and make life easier for themselves and their children's children.its not about religion anymore,not about ethnicity,not about sex n definitely not about party
These people don't care about us. When last did they visit their constituencies, do they even know streets get flooded when it rains, do they know about the incessant power failures, or the fact that cowbell is now 40naira per satchet.
The same names have been running this country since her inception and the same people r running the economy to the ground. They have played their parts and its time we played ours.....ignorance is no longer and excuse. Look at France,look at the UK, even lil Ghana.
Its high time we had taken back this country from the hands of the so-called "cabals".... Haven't we endured basking in mediocrity for too long?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by executivegej: 8:31am On May 15, 2017
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by Nobody: 8:36am On May 15, 2017
olujastro:
All these newspapers should learn to be bold like Sahara Reporters and name names instead of wasting our time. We all know it's the power drunk Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari.

One thing amazes me about Nigerians. Before you got into office you were a humble nobody. Then you get appointed, not even elected, and you get so power drunk like your entire life depends on that position. How that Transformation suddenly occurs is what baffles me.

Don't worry, the whistle blower (Sahara Reporters) will pick up from where the liverless newspaper stopped. The whole story will hit us all soon.
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by Nobody: 8:43am On May 15, 2017
Benjom:
sarki
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
the baba that did this juju for APC has PhD. everyday one drama and the attention of Nigerians are diverted into frivolities. BBnaija has ended, Buhari's second trip to London is another episode
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by JideAmuGiaka: 8:48am On May 15, 2017
ProWalker:

You Biafrans have an awful issue with English words!!! You write it with your igbotic accent

My dear I am proudly Igbo, it is inborn not like English that was forced on us by the British. Before you correct me emancipate yourself from mgbati-mgbati accent. And I will advice, you contract CCECC to fill the potholes on your face. I am waiting for your correction. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by win2kwire: 8:50am On May 15, 2017
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/buharis-top-aide-trouble-attempt-usurp-osinbajos-powers/
It was at the meeting that Buhari pointedly asked Osinbajo to take full control of the administration and to have a free hand to run the system untill his return to Nigeria, something that rattled the powerful aide, who is said to be rooting for the creation of a cabal in the Presidency for his pecuniary interest,”

Buhari and that aide are both stupid and misled, it is Buhari's history of dictatorship and tribalism that makes these mallams try to undermine Southerners.

Imagine the rubbish Buhari did, "pointedly asked Osinbajo to take full control of the administration"

Buhari does not have the authority to grant full control to Osinbajo, the constitution of Nigeria is very clear on power transfer in the absence of the president, the Vice president is PRESIDENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by ProWalker: 8:57am On May 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

My dear I am proudly Igbo, it is inborn not like English that was forced on us by the British. Before you correct me emancipate yourself from mgbati-mgbati accent. And I will advice, you contract CCECC to fill the potholes on your face. I am waiting for your correction. Thank you.

Refiring grin
Shameless Bigot
E pain am

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by xangerar: 8:59am On May 15, 2017
Benjom:

Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by blakmagic(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2017
smartty68:
Why not mention the aides name Oh now I get it - Our leaders and closed door meetings are like 5&6. They choose to keep us in the darksad

He's cabals are really cooking up something deadly! Iyam tired of all this half baked news jareh!

Lemme be going jor
[color=#006600][/color]
Abba kyari niii
chief of staff
Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by JideAmuGiaka: 9:01am On May 15, 2017
ProWalker:

Refiring grin Shameless Bigot E pain am

Spoon fed child spotted. Abeg goan wear your pampas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers by JideAmuGiaka: 9:01am On May 15, 2017
ProWalker:

Refiring grin Shameless Bigot E pain am

Spoon fed child spotted. Abeg goan wear your pampas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers / Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.