Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers (41256 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Ofunaofu: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2022
*Says ‘I will collect gun from anybody that flouts warning’

FORMER NIGER-DELTA warlord and Founder, Niger-Delta People Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, has cautioned the leader of moribund Movement for the Emancipation of Niger-Delta, MEND, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, who the Federal Government awarded a pipeline surveillance contract, last month, and soldiers working with him, to keep away from oil pipelines in his Kalabari territory, Rivers State.

Dokubo-Asari, said the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Chief Timipre Sylva, spite him by awarding the pipeline surveillance contract in Rivers State to Tompolo, bragged in a viral record that he would serve it hot to anybody who entered his Kalabari homeland in connection with an oil pipeline.

He also said he would prefer to collaborate with President Muhammadu Buhari than with detained Nnamdi Kanu, who he accused of carrying out genocide in Igboland.

Dokubo-Asari said: “You (Tompolo) took pipeline contract in Delta, your place, and then you come to Kalabari to take pipeline contract because you are an Ijaw man; because only you know how to chop (eat).

“You take from Gbaramatu land, you take Itsekiri people own (portion), you take Urhobo people own (portion), you take Isoko people own (portion), you take Kwale people own (portion), you take all.

“You take the whole of Bayelsa own (portion), and then you come to Kalabari. If Timipre Sylva gave you because he wants to clip my wings, when he was a House of Assembly member, did I clip his wing?

“I am older than he is. When he was governor, did I clip his wings?

“That I am becoming too powerful, so he connived and gave pipeline contract so that he will destroy what we are doing to make the government he is part of, stable.

“Therefore, he brought Tompolo and Tompolo gathered people and told them he would buy guns and give them. Let them come.

“I am not boasting. I think soldiers will guide him here. Let them come. I did not talk about Rivers state. I said Kalabari. They cannot take it. Let them take any place they like, not Kalabari.

“You are collecting over N4.5 billion a month for doing nothing and people come to Oporoza to support you.

“Leave the pipeline in Kalabari here, you cannot take it. Take other places, it is Ijaw land, yes. But this one in Kalabari, you cannot take it.”

Maintaining that Tompolo did not save him as some people purported, he asked, “Where did Tompolo save me? I am the one that saved Tompolo.

“People are alive, they know. Does Tompolo leave Oporoza? Does he not know me? Saved me where, how?

“I took my things there. I went to fight them with my men. When I want my things back, they did not agree to give me.

“Tompolo brought 48 rifles for me which I take go. Did they give me one human being? I take my boat go, I take my guns to go, I take my General Purpose Machine Gun, GPMG go, take my rocket launchers go in 1998/1999, 2003(sic).

“Igbo blood flows in my vein, so that is it. I come from five generations of educated people; I went to the school when some of you were in the bush.

“If anybody has betrayed Ijaw nation, they are the ones. Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is dead today.

“Even the amnesty they took is sabotaged because of them. In their greed to have everything to themselves, they destroyed everything.

“‘We want to take chairman, managing director of NDDC. I must be the person to nominate, NDDC, NIMASA, I must be the person to nominate’.

“These are the people and betrayers, evil men that have kept Ijaw land like this, believing that they must have everything at the expense of other people.

“You are saying Tompolo saved me, how? Since we have been fighting, did you hear Army has entered my camp before since I fought?

“They destroyed his Camp-5 in three days. Until today, the army is in Camp-5, which is a military base.

“Since we have been fighting, did you hear the army sent troops to my camp?”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/stay-away-from-kalabari-dokubo-asari-warns-tompolo-soldiers/

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Corridon: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Boasting like the fat pig that he is. I trust Tompolo to roast you like chicken.

213 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by baabuska: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Tonypen247(m): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2022
You can't bite more than you can chew

5 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Machinegun91(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2022
This movie go tough,. I see myself going home very soon to defend the oil in my territory.

Government can not handover my father's inheritance to someone like tompolo and I stay in the north watch him haras my people in kalabari.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Abdul05: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Na money palava..... cheesy grin

According to this popular saying...
A man with a big belly doesn't joke with money

You chop l chop na so life be tompolo..share money with ur brothers... grin cheesy

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by everythinggirly(f): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Someone has spoken. Thank you very much indeed... In buhari's voice��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Threesha(f): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2022
There's a mini flat in Ijegun
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water
At least 12 hours power supply
15 minutes drive to Oshodi
10 minutes drive to Iyana-Isolo
5 minutes drive to Jakande Gate

Rent
=N= 150,000
Check my profile for details

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Mokason288(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Dokubo-Asari talks too much

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by pawacrangers: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by crackhouse(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Foolish man.. I know his attack on Obi is because he knew Obi won't favour him if he become the president so he's busy attacking him now... Greedy people that are only interested on what will favour them and their family..

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by slawomir: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass man

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Theodanx: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Tompolo soldiers abi tompolo boys
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Machinegun91:
This movie go tough,. I see myself going home very soon to defend the oil in my territory.

Government can not handover my father's inheritance to someone like tompolo and I stay in the north watch him haras my people in kalabari.

Omo grin, Machinegun91
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2022
angry
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by haybhi1(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Sole commonly regionalized vices

South-south - Deadly militancy.
Southwest - Ritualism.
Southeast - Global drug affairs.
North - Banditry, terrorism, and aversion to civilization.

Nigerians - Tendencies to blame-shift.

What is wrong with us, Nigerians? These don't look like colonialist legacies. Yet, importantly they don't look like things we can't overturn.

Make we change na abeg.

Bmaster:
....in other words,you are insinuating we vote for Obi,right ?.
You are obidiently on point,and as such your families are undoubtedly following suit,.
Let's join hands and make Nigeria proud again Peter Obi for president 2023!!!!

No, mate. My preferred candidate is Tinubu (for his conspicious track records). I'm not ordering my family members, for I hold that everyone has rights to vote who s/he has deemed fit. I'd rather they and people install Tinubu ahead of Obi.
However, I reserve due respect for your candidate.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by masinga07(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by dyera(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2022
I suspect that the reason he is threatening them to not come close to the pipelines in Rivers state is because he is into oil theft.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by BABANGBALI: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Wotowoto wan start

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by olanshi: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2022
I think the government knows what they are doing, they actually want them to have a good fight between themselves which there will be a lot of collateral damages. Then the government will come back with full force to nail them down for causing unrest and sabotage in their region.

No matter what it is, it will be a win win for the government at the end.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Peterobi90: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Druss(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Interesting insight from Asari. That contract value to Tompolo is too high.

16 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Emergingnation3(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Igbo blood flows in my vein, so that is it. I come from five generations of educated people; I went to the school when some of you were in the bush.
Thesame pig killing Igbo people for the Fulani's grin..

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by omoadeleye(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Kalapizim(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Mumu grin

I think it's time Government shut these guys and others thinking of becoming one of them permanently.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Jflex07(m): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Useless fat pig

8 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Make dem kee dem selves. What belongs to them is what they are giving them in peanuts by the FG. But Zamfara gold, FG can't touch it

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by OPICANTO2223: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Foolish fat fool who talks carelessly. Tompolo has balls and will mend him.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.