Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe (4772 Views)

Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Alleviating: 6:39am On May 15, 2017
In a bid to prove that sharks can be cute and cuddly too, Irina Britanova, a 27yr old model took to the waters in Maldives in the company of tawny nurse sharks. Irina went completely nude for the shoot which took place at a depth of 55ft. The images were captured by underwater photographer, Andrey Nekrasov. He said:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-FqkOFaC3ZbU/WRkueluWgBI/AAAAAAAMZZ0/3gWST5eo2Vc9o6M0mSgtprFy4MsZP-OOwCLcB/s320/2.png[/img]
'What one can see in these pictures is a naked young woman talking underwater with sharks as they get to know each other; mutual curiosity.
'The aim of this is to capture beauty in nature and not show any vulgarity.'
'There were about ten or more sharks who showed curiosity and approached closely.
'In such a situation with capturing sharks underwater, the model and photographer have to adjust to the circumstances.
'I like to show naked nature, such as it is. I think the naked human in the wild looks harmonious.
'People usually like the pictures, though everyone with their different reasons.'

The purpose of the project was to show that there's more to sharks than the fear and prejudice we place on them, and to highlight that most sharks are not dangerous to humans
[img]https://4.bp..com/-g-6k9sCNQTg/WRkuexqB2QI/AAAAAAAMZZ8/kO22L5zSN2YvhxDzopP3FfZEHnheguEGgCLcB/s400/2aa.png[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-VHwKhlV1BmA/WRkuelqqqCI/AAAAAAAMZZw/WKlB0g-yndYJXuDBQCt0ADjGs0WZ5F7RgCLcB/s400/2AAA.png[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-FfeOGUmdOAY/WRkue1m-0AI/AAAAAAAMZaA/pZluax9yhM0lmfk9Bj87UAifg3LnE43TgCLcB/s400/2ab.png[/img][img]https://1.bp..com/-ZvjeKIS4cpM/WRkuf9TaWuI/AAAAAAAMZaI/FVkHR8AK0twTzmoobbKpMpUfqKkomn4XACLcB/s400/2ABC.png[/img]

Source: http://www.sarahnews.net/2017/05/model-swims-unclad-with-sharks-to-prove.html
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Alleviating: 6:43am On May 15, 2017
more
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Alleviating: 6:43am On May 15, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by jeffizy(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2017
Instant death imminent.
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by izzou(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2017
So she means they won't eat me,if I try it?

Am heading to the bissh now. Make i try am. Will update this space with my findings

3 Likes

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by ashewoboy(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2017
the shark dey get erection, na why e nor attack hercheesy. why she nor wear cloth swim? abi bikini? make we see whether the shark nor go attack her.

2 Likes

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by sinaj(f): 6:47am On May 15, 2017
55ft shocked
does she have a grill
She is daring!
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by jeff1993: 6:48am On May 15, 2017
How I Wish I was D shark she swam with ....... My First Point of biting would be her VIRGINIA

1 Like

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by chinybelle(f): 6:48am On May 15, 2017
Hmmm

The model is oyibo abi wink
They just have anyhow mind
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by femolacqua(m): 6:48am On May 15, 2017
She's playing with her life
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Nobody: 6:51am On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Am heading to the bissh now. Make i try am. Will update this space with my findings
remember to go unclad

1 Like

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Nobody: 6:52am On May 15, 2017
1000 ways to commit suicide!!
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by izzou(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2017
space007:
remember to go unclad

Of course

I just left my house unclad. Am in a bus now

4 Likes

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Nobody: 6:53am On May 15, 2017
Alleviating:
lalasticlala
him go soon show, him still dey select the front-page worthy thread.

1 Like

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Benjom(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2017
This is the real "Game of Death". Notwithstanding, let her try this in the mediterranean sea.
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by madone: 7:03am On May 15, 2017
This is mami water...
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Nobody: 7:07am On May 15, 2017
But those sharks resemble cat fishes that are just big ne kawai.

1 Like

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Bahddo(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2017
She should try same with great whites undecided
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by mazimee(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2017
That was beautiful, I don't think those shark are regular Sharks. Something must have happened before now.
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Kondomatic(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2017
Let her period start make we see how friendly the shark truly is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by MidasTouche01(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2017
^^^ the person above me wicked ooo, see how u wan destroy the geh joy na... grin

3 Likes

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2017
see this one oo
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by dechar(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2017
women get way to catch men even animals,i hail all women in the world no enjoyment without Una

2 Likes

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by smardray(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2017
So mermaids are now slaying too
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Eazie351(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Let her period start make we see how friendly the shark truly is.
God bless you my brother

3 Likes

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by kokoA(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2017
izzou:

No try am with Nigerian sharks o, especially for this recession.

2 Likes

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by lukuluku101(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2017
55ft...How was she able to breathe without an oxygen mask? Did the sharks give her air too? Lubbishhh
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Krystalzkris(f): 9:15am On May 15, 2017
what was she breathing? orishirishi nonsense.... but she is cute sha

1 Like

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Olibboy: 9:33am On May 15, 2017
what happen?
Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Funlord2(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2017
The sharks are also attracted to her! Maybe she is part mermaid? Na her family members she day swim with....grin

2 Likes

Re: Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe by Jfrankination(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2017
Whites nd dia mumu be like 5&6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) / Nollywood Actor, Gbenga Ajumoko Is Dead / Don Jazzy Affair With Korra Obidi Chat Released By Her Hubby Justin Dean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.