Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,269 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad (12328 Views)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba / What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad by amenuveve: 3:40pm On May 15, 2017
seunny4lif:
Nice advice but do I need that also for like Ghana and Benin Rep cool
for information about schools in ghana you can whatsapp me on +233248209704
Re: Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad by Respect55(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2017
Gudfrie:

Don't you make mistakes?
He should just edit it. More worrisome is the fact that the thread is in Education sector.
Re: Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad by Respect55(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2017
Mznaett:

Easy please.

That was an oversight sir.
No p. I dnt mean any harm.
Re: Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad by ibiboatais(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2017
alexistaiwo:
There is God ooooo!!!
In the land of suffering and hardship, you are bringing topic about studying abroad this early Monday morning when 85.9% of Nairalanders (don't ask me how I got this statistic grin) don't even know where their morning meal will come from.

No be person wey chop belle full go study abroad

Your mentality won't take you far in life. Check my signature to change your financial situation within the shortest possible time.
Re: Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 15, 2017
ibiboatais:

Your mentality won't take you far in life. Check my signature to change your financial situation within the shortest possible time.

Go and change your family members financial condition with ponzi schemes.
Alakoba omo ale jati jati

(1) (2) (Reply)

Identify Your Organisation! / Getting The Right Case Study For Your Project Topic https://15projects.com/ / Ikpeazu Reduces Tuition Fees For Abians In ABSU By N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.