Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Android Free Music App - The Beginning Of Music Cube - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Free Music App - The Beginning Of Music Cube (893 Views)

How To Design An Ios App: The Ultimate Guide And Tips For Successful Mobile App / I Just Created A Social Music App, Please Check It Out / Build A Responsive Music App By Understanding Flexbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Free Music App - The Beginning Of Music Cube by shrewdcube: 7:44am On May 15, 2017
I want to ask a question here. Have you ever thought of a day without music? For me, it sounds ridiculous because my day without music doesn’t mean anything to me. So, keeping in mind the need of users and the title of my goal, I have recently launched a music player app. An android free music app that doesn’t follow the old and frustrated design. More an app that literally fulfills all of your true needs that you want to have within a perfect music app. Visit here and grab your free music app https://shrewdcube.com/android-free-music-app/

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Your Dersonal Data On Your PC Using Notepad - Code. / Needs Backend Developer(partner) For A Startup / Learn How To Design Websites Without Writing A Line Of Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.