Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son (33668 Views)

Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Shares Handsome New Photo / Anthony Joshua Shares Photos With His Son As They Vacation Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by BrutalJab: 10:34am On May 15, 2017
2SWT:
I tire oh

When Nigerians do something to they preach heaven and earth but when it's someone outside Nigeria the whole story changes.

sadly that's how Nigerians have been wired to behave. They can bend rules for certain individuals.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Amarabae(f): 10:34am On May 15, 2017
wristbangle:

He is entitled to date whoever he loves. We still have black men coming home to look for wife.
stop defending him.
The black woman has been relegated to the back seat in the international world of celebrity dating.
How many white or Asian celebrity guys do you see rushing to date black girls?
Why are black male celebrities abroad always running into the hands of white ladies?
#SELLOUTS!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 10:40am On May 15, 2017
chijioke0037:
the ability for a man to try something and take risk make him wealth and respected in the society
so call or whatsapp the number below
to begin the journey of wealth.
Another Igbo brother trying to scam people. Keep developing the world. This is how you shall end your development project

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by DONSMITH123(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
See them funny creatures

Were it to be Davido or Wizkid abi any other Nigerian based celebrity, you guys would have started cursing them.

Talk of double standard... Hypocrites

SEE YOUR LIFE? YOUR CASE NEED TB JOSHUA PRAYER

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by wristbangle: 10:41am On May 15, 2017
Amarabae:
stop defending him.
The black woman has been relegated to the back seat in the international world of celebrity dating.
Why are black male celebrities abroad always running into the hands of white ladies?

I am not defending him, I am just stating fact.

You and I both know we have lost count of the number of white men (in the news) getting married to African and African/American ladies most especially from Nigeria root.

So to me the black women have not been relegated on international scene. I have some female friends in overseas whose boyfriends are whites.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by BrutalJab: 10:42am On May 15, 2017
DONSMITH123:

SEE YOUR LIFE? YOUR CASE NEED TB JOSHUA PRAYER
ur life need Apostle Otobo
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by eluquenson(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2017
Good to see you have a heir
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by nnokwa042(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:
Black people should stop this marrying of a white person just becos theyou want to have cute children....cos at the end of it all your blackness is a goner and you are helping regenerate the white people and their population

Not happy with this guy....I hope that woman was there for him while he was in prison if not his mum did not advice him well
mechie onu dia ,u marry people in ur environment ,u don't expect him to go to shagamu and bring one village girl to London just because he want to eat amala, no no he did the right thing me too marry oyibo go quench

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by collinsbaba(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2017
Meanwhile I need record deal, I'm a godam hip hop artist, I sing n I do indigenous rappin
A
I'm a sibling to late Gbenga Adeboye

Download my newest track then will be convinced

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/34a0b5d0
2SWT:
I tire oh

When Nigerians do something to they preach heaven and earth but when it's someone outside Nigeria the whole story changes.

Amarabae:
stop defending him.
#SELLOUTS!
2SWT:
I tire oh

1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by omenkaLives(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Cute
Cute? undecided

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by DeRay98(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2017
If na Naija, attention seeking Babymama will be all over social media to let the world know who her baby papa is.
Nigeria girls and their attention seeking disorder (ASD)
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by DONSMITH123(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

ur life need Apostle Otobo

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by airmark(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2017
Amarabae:
stop defending him.
#SELLOUTS!

The lady went to the same college with him and the closeness must have helped the relationship. They had the baby after he had become popular as a champ. It's not an inferiority complex thingy. I know most educated nigerian ladies abroad wouldnt want to associate with him when he was a bricklayer, before he became a world champion.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Ugosample(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
See them funny creatures

Were it to be Davido or Wizkid abi any other Nigerian based celebrity, you guys would have started cursing them.

Don't mind these mumu people
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Ugosample(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2017
Amarabae:
stop defending him.
#SELLOUTS!

What is this one saying now?
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by hernandson(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2017
but paparazzi still found out anyways
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by donqx: 11:04am On May 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by ednut1(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2017
how come no body dey yab am like wizkid and co , nigerians sha
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Yorobastard(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
mechie onu dia ,u marry people in ur environment ,u don't expect him to go to shagamu and bring one village girl to London just because he want to eat amala, no no he did the right thing me too marry oyibo go quench

What are you even saying....so you mean to say that there are only white people in his environment or what or he couldn'the find any good black girl to marry?++

Yh you are free to marry who you want but mind you most white women will only come for your money.....and get more than half of it when they want a divorce thats I why I don't feel sorry for these black men who end up marrying white women when they have made it and go broke after divorce....not racist but it better to stick with a woman black or white if she's there for you when the going gets rough

Anyways black people never learn

Do you know that in the English culture they never date any individual that has slept with a black person before....they will tag you as a w.h.o.r.e
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Kakamorufu(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:
Black people should stop this marrying of a white person just becos theyou want to have cute children....cos at the end of it all your blackness is a goner and you are helping regenerate the white people and their population

Not happy with this guy....I hope that woman was there for him while he was in prison if not his mum did not advice him well
wait, what do u expect blacks to do, when you wake up to see lots of white lady on a daily basis

tho the last line is true, buh we in Africa are still alive and we will always make sure the black race stays on
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by nnokwa042(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:

What are you even saying....so you mean to say that there are only white people in his environment or what or he couldn'the find any good black girl to marry?++

Yh you are free to marry who you want but mind you most white women will only come for your money.....and get more than half of it when they want a divorce thats I why I don't feel sorry for these black men who end up marrying white women when they have made it and go broke after divorce....not racist but it better to stick with a woman black or white if she's there for you when the going gets rough

Do you know that in the English culture they never date any individual that has slept with a black person before....they will tag you as a w.h.o.r.e
pls say what u know OK, this my wife now she's married to another white guy, he even came to my house to take me to the hospital to see my ex and this is thier son, it will never happen in Nigeria ,first me with my ex second my daughter and her mum with her step brother

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Kakamorufu(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:

hahahahaha.. for real. not in all cases sha.

and if it's a coded Bleep, no one will know she once fuccked a black dude. buh mehn, those people are big rasicst
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Kakamorufu(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
pls say what u know OK, this my wife now she's married to another white guy, he even came to my house to take me to the hospital to see my ex and this is thier son, it will never happen in Nigeria ,first me with my ex second my daughter and her mum with her step brother
so why y'all broke up. and since you don't want ur black line to go into the white world, what u wanna do bout ur kid
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by GeneralOjukwu: 12:13pm On May 15, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
I just love the Yoruba people and culture kiss

Sadly I'm igbo embarassed

Odaran ni e grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2017
Another champ in the making.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Hades2016(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
See them funny creatures

you need to upgrade your brain

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by BrutalJab: 12:45pm On May 15, 2017
Hades2016:
you need to upgrade your brain
ur own brain needs total overhauling
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by hollywater: 12:48pm On May 15, 2017
Ehya , some Olosho don dey disappointed after reading this.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Hades2016(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

ur own brain needs total overhauling
you are super insane I must tell you grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 15, 2017
chijioke0037:
the ability for a man to try something and take risk make him wealth and respected in the society
so call or whatsapp the number below
to begin the journey of wealth.

He is a scam.. Don't say I didn't warn u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder / Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday / "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.