Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son (33669 Views)

Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Shares Handsome New Photo / Anthony Joshua Shares Photos With His Son As They Vacation Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Yorobastard(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
Kakamorufu:
hahahahaha.. for real. not in all cases sha.

and if it's a coded Bleep, no one will know she once fuccked a black dude. buh mehn, those people are big rasicst

They are but becos of the law they don't come out publicly to display it....you go use them become millionaire ni
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Kakamorufu(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:

They are but becos of the law they don't come out publicly to display it....you go use them become millionaire ni

that's the way jare my guy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by BrutalJab: 1:17pm On May 15, 2017
Hades2016:
you are super insane I must tell you grin
u are suffering from insanity of the mind
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:
Black people should stop this marrying of a white person just becos theyou want to have cute children....cos at the end of it all your blackness is a goner and you are helping regenerate the white people and their population

Not happy with this guy....I hope that woman was there for him while he was in prison if not his mum did not advice him well
Racist comment.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2017
Amarabae:
He is dating a white girl? Mtcheew. Sellout.
Black guys in UK and inferiority complex.
Always avoiding to date black ladies esp. Dark skinned black ladies.
Rubbish.
Nonsense.
Racist comment. Who told you she's white? What's wrong with dating white people?
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Mayflowa(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:
Black people should stop this marrying of a white person just becos theyou want to have cute children....cos at the end of it all your blackness is a goner and you are helping regenerate the white people and their population

Not happy with this guy....I hope that woman was there for him while he was in prison if not his mum did not advice him well

Only you. You would support yoruba people over other tribe's in Nigeia. Now you have gone international to discourage interacial marriage. What exactly do you want? Howany black people are in this world? How many percentage go for white?
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Hades2016(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

u are suffering from insanity of the mind
LOL ..... am chilling right here my nigga.... You act like someone who is frustrated grin .... Come let's chill out together man .... grin no string attach man
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
pls say what u know OK, this my wife now she's married to another white guy, he even came to my house to take me to the hospital to see my ex and this is thier son, it will never happen in Nigeria ,first me with my ex second my daughter and her mum with her step brother

do u really think it's smart to share private photos on a public forum like this? this is not even an actual social network, keep your life private and such a delicate moment too. u dont need to prove anything here, just say what u want and dont feel the need to provide supporting documents.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by nnokwa042(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2017
selflessmaya:

do u really think it's smart to share private photos on a public forum like this? this is not even an actual social network, keep your life private and such a delicate moment too. u dont need to prove anything here, just say what u want and dont feel the need to provide supporting documents.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Odaran ni e grin
Honest confession bruh cool

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Damfostopper(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Rubbish.
Nonsense.
e pain d idiiot

Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by thinkmoney(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2017
this guy is nigeria 100% at heart. he is just british because of the money and better prospect...he gave his child a nigerian name.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Goldenheart(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2017
Yorobastard:

Igbos and Badbelleism......#spits
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 15, 2017
selflessmaya:

i wonder o! I am also married to a white woman and I have a mixed raced son i have no reason post pictures of them on here as you said no one have to prove anything to anyone on here it's either the take your words or that's their problems. it wasn't a very wise thing to do posting pictures of his ex wife and her children on here.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
thanks
Nna eh! na wa for you oo! you don't need to prove anything to anyone on here okay, I am also married to a white woman and I have a mixed raced son i don't need to prove that to anyone, don't take this people on here too serious Some of them are ignorant. nice looking kid you have there, how life is Vienna? good luck grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 15, 2017
Another Tony has been born
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by nnokwa042(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
gypsey:
Nna eh! na wa for you oo! you don't need to prove anything to anyone on here okay, I am also married to a white woman and I have a mixed raced son i don't need to prove that to anyone, don't take this people on here too serious Some of them are ignorant. nice looking kid you have there, how life is Vienna? good luck grin
nice my dear hope to see u one day grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
nice my dear hope to see u one day grin
No wahala! grin you will , all I need to do is take bus or train from London.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by nnokwa042(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! grin you will , all I need to do is take bus or train from London.
too far I dey Vienna Austria
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
too far I dey Vienna Austria
i know, it's cheaper by coach/bus I am not rich like you grin Alright! I will fly easy jet to Vienna from London grin. I ve never been to Austria before that's why I mentioned bus I ussually travel by coach bus to Amsterdam sometimes so I thought I could do the same to Vienna.
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by nnokwa042(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2017
gypsey:
i know, it's cheaper by coach/bus I am not rich like you grin Alright! I will fly easy jet to Vienna from London grin. I ve never been to Austria before that's why I mentioned bus I ussually travel by coach bus to Amsterdam sometimes so I thought I could do the same to Vienna.
we just dey pretend ooh grin grin grin we just dey enjoy good roads light water one day Isi onye ocha ga ada grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
we just dey pretend ooh grin grin grin we just dey enjoy good roads light water one day Isi onye ocha ga ada grin grin
Na so! my brother! odi egwu! grin grin isi onye ocha anaghi ada nowadays o! them too don get sense cool

Jisie ike! nwanne!
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by nnokwa042(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2017
gypsey:
Na so! my brother! odi egwu! grin grin isi onye ocha anaghi ada nowadays o! them too don get sense cool

Jisie ike! nwanne!
thanks ooh nwanne
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Yorobastard(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Racist comment.

Same people Wey go still insult oshobaba, Mikel and Serena William will still come here and talk trash

Well you may say my comment is racist maybe that's how you view it....but to me it's to correct how black people want their future generations to be becos at the end of the day your blackness is gone....your child will even claim not to be African or have African roots....your case may even be like barkley.....well at the end of the day it's up to the individual

Finally you forget the power of a woman
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Yorobastard(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2017
Goldenheart:

Igbos and Badbelleism......#spits

Well yorubas and Badmouthing...smh
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Rubbish.
Nonsense.

Ah! Ah!

E pain your soul sha!

*brings ice ragolis*

Go marry your white man, ok?
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by PStacks(m): 1:12am On May 16, 2017
Thank God that DJ cuppy girl would be aware she cant have him
Re: Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son by PStacks(m): 1:14am On May 16, 2017
Thank God that DJ cuppy girl would be aware she cant have him...

every man raising, she wants.. mtcheeeew

her and her role model tiwa savage should pls just go and sit down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday / "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.