Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child (2136 Views)

Don't Lie! U Did Most Of These / Post Ur 1st 2014 Snapshot & Tell The 1st Thing U Did This Year / Log On And Tell D World Where U Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Drprecious(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
I grew up in warri, where a lot of kids were dare devils especially the boys, we loved to play at uncompleted story buildings with sharp(white) sand, as young boys the taller the building the better, the highest jump I did was from a four storeyed building down into the sharp sand to break my fall. Man I loved those days ;DI grew up in warri, where a lot of kids were dare devils especially the boys, we loved to play at uncompleted story buildings with sharp(white) sand, as young boys the taller the building the better, the highest jump I did was from a four storeyed building down into the sharp sand to break my fall. Man I loved those days
Re: Crazy Stuff U Did As A Child by Drprecious(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
I wz so daring as a kid because where I grew up, as a male(man) child the worst insult u can ever receive from ur peers was to be called a girl(woman), so we did some crazy stuff to prove we were males, one of these games wz so dangerous that thinking abt it today sends chills down my spine, there wz thus road that went thru the community I stayed(ugboroke) we wud wait by the road and when a car is coming, we wud cross the road so fast that the driver wud have to step on his brake pad so hard so as to stop the car before we were crushed, nw this is the crazy part, we wud usually wait for the car to be very close so that the sound produced by the brake pad will be loud and that's hw u win the game, a friend of mine had a near hit trying to break my record and that's how we still the game embarassed Till date I cross roads like it's ntin, it's I've lost that instinct

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Your Signature Say? / I Am A Young Rapper Seeking A Record Label And Record Deal / I Love My Best Friend Bt He Has A Girl Friend: Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.