Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Discovered His Girlfriend Of 8 Months Had Died 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Discovered His Girlfriend Of 8 Months Had Died 2 (1019 Views)

The Lost Tale Of Merlin And King Arthur Discovered / How America Was Discovered / Nigerian Guy Claims To Be Shakespeare's Reincarnate. Watch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Discovered His Girlfriend Of 8 Months Had Died 2 by Stephychiky: 10:33am On May 15, 2017
Indeed, unbelievable things happen.

Checkout what this Nigerian guy posted about his love encounter with a dead lady.

Really shocking.

Read full details below....

On that colourful evening, I was walking into Justrite at Iyana Ipaja and she was coming out. Her aura was filled with whimsies.

The beauty of her smile was capable of boundless enthusiasm. It left a mark on my heart like an incision. I was totally fascinated by her astonishing beauty. I couldn't let the moment pass me. Immediately, I walked up to her and we got talking. That was the beginning of an indelible experience.

At night when I lay to sleep, she comes. I would have tagged it a dream but even in my conscious state, I could feel her presence. Her voice was angelic like the choirs of heaven singing halleluya. Oh, how lovely it felt to pronounce her name; Angela.

I won't deny that I do dream about her. Yes she do come to my dream and in those dreams, she would sing and dance for me, then we'll hug and when I wake up, my face would beam with Smiles and my heart filled with love. I was in this relationship with Angela for 8 months. It was a sweet 8 months.

In 2014, something took me to Taraba state. It was an impromptu journey, hence I didn't inform my Angie I was going to Taraba. I met Linco in Taraba; the guy that was assigned to run logistics for me as I focused on the Job that I came to do. Linco became my closest ally during my one week visit to Taraba.

I was on a video call with my Angie when Linco walked into my hotel room. I wanted Angie to speak with my new friend. The moment Angie saw Linco, the call went OFF!.. Linco didn't look himself. He was scared to the bone. I tried to call Angie back but her line wasn't connecting.

continue reading

follow link

http://www.owelafrik.com/2017/05/14/shocking-nigerian-guy-narrates-discovered-girlfriend-8-months-died-2-months-started-dating/
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Discovered His Girlfriend Of 8 Months Had Died 2 by Nobody: 10:49am On May 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Discovered His Girlfriend Of 8 Months Had Died 2 by Airtimex(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2017
kiss
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Discovered His Girlfriend Of 8 Months Had Died 2 by KGBEAST(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2017
Stephychiky:
Indeed, unbelievable things happen.

Checkout what this Nigerian guy posted about his love encounter with a dead lady.

Really shocking.

Read full details below....

On that colourful evening, I was walking into Justrite at Iyana Ipaja and she was coming out. Her aura was filled with whimsies.

The beauty of her smile was capable of boundless enthusiasm. It left a mark on my heart like an incision. I was totally fascinated by her astonishing beauty. I couldn't let the moment pass me. Immediately, I walked up to her and we got talking. That was the beginning of an indelible experience.

At night when I lay to sleep, she comes. I would have tagged it a dream but even in my conscious state, I could feel her presence. Her voice was angelic like the choirs of heaven singing halleluya. Oh, how lovely it felt to pronounce her name; Angela.

I won't deny that I do dream about her. Yes she do come to my dream and in those dreams, she would sing and dance for me, then we'll hug and when I wake up, my face would beam with Smiles and my heart filled with love. I was in this relationship with Angela for 8 months. It was a sweet 8 months.

In 2014, something took me to Taraba state. It was an impromptu journey, hence I didn't inform my Angie I was going to Taraba. I met Linco in Taraba; the guy that was assigned to run logistics for me as I focused on the Job that I came to do. Linco became my closest ally during my one week visit to Taraba.

I was on a video call with my Angie when Linco walked into my hotel room. I wanted Angie to speak with my new friend. The moment Angie saw Linco, the call went OFF!.. Linco didn't look himself. He was scared to the bone. I tried to call Angie back but her line wasn't connecting.

continue reading

follow link

http://www.owelafrik.com/2017/05/14/shocking-nigerian-guy-narrates-discovered-girlfriend-8-months-died-2-months-started-dating/
Lies. angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Discovered His Girlfriend Of 8 Months Had Died 2 by theNOISEmaker: 2:26pm On May 15, 2017
not lies oo.. i visited the guy's Facebook page.. but na just story sha

(1) (Reply)

Iya Gate....[short Story] By Chukwudi Marvis / The Ashes Of Love / Best Novel Reading App On Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.