Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace (1821 Views)

Latest News From Jamb Today / [JAMB Experience 2017] I Wrote My JAMB Today | Secretariat, Benin City. / I registered for JAMB today with no stress in Benin City [My Experience] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 15, 2017
did my exam today at obalende Lagos eti osa noun University..

my subject combination was physics maths English geography
time set was around 115min

dou system server problem like usual after trying to login system refuse to log in some candidates logged in but mine and some others refuse to login we gave our slipt to the invigilator so don't know where they took it to and fixed and brought the slipt back now it logged in but some times it freezes we has to press F5 to restart the page but you don't need to restart to select answer just go to the last question B4 it got freezed

initially I was stopped B4 my time ended I still have 25min remaining
seems like they didnt calculated the minutes for the fixing of server problem for we who couldn't login

although nice exam cheap questions
I had to rush my maths when they told me they will log it out from their server in 5min and I still have 25min boldly written on my system I start selecting anything​ so I finished by the grace of God

expecting good result
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by Thatyorubadude(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2017
paulinoace0:

dou system server problem like usual after trying to login system refuse to log in some candidates logged in but mine and some others refuse to login we gave our slipt to the invigilator so don't know where they took it to and fixed and brought the slipt back now it logged in but some times it freezes we has to press F5 to restart the page but you don't need to restart to select answer just go to the last question B4 it got freezed

seems like they didnt calculated the minutes for the fixing of server problem for we who couldn't login

I had to rush my maths when they told me they will log it out from their server in 5min and I still have 25min boldly written on my system I start selecting anything​ so I finished by the grace of God

expecting good result

Best of Luck!!

1 Like

Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by Lagbaja01(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2017
wish you divine favour.

1 Like

Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by ChiomaMee: 4:47pm On May 15, 2017
Patiently waiting for tomorrow to come
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by prince9851(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2017
ChiomaMee:
Patiently waiting for tomorrow to come

is your heart beating?
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by prince9851(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2017
paulinoace0:

expecting good result
guy how was English?

2 Likes

Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by ChiomaMee: 5:03pm On May 15, 2017
prince9851:
is your heart beating?

I'm as calm as the Summer sea...I'm just curious. I want it to come and go
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by prince9851(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2017
ChiomaMee:

I'm as calm as the Summer sea...I'm just curious. I want it to come and go
are u sure you've red enough?
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by ChiomaMee: 5:17pm On May 15, 2017
prince9851:
are u sure you've red enough?

I've read as much as I can...I no fit kill myself
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by Beejay1117(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2017
ChiomaMee:

God crown your efforts. success i wish you

please dont join some people whothinks fp is the only way to measure success in creating unecessary threads
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by prince9851(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2017
ChiomaMee:

damn
My exam is on Thursday
I'm just unstable grin
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by opeyemihendrix: 5:53pm On May 15, 2017
paulinoace0:

expecting good result

Olodo!!!...You can't even spell slip correctly
anyway, did mine today and I'm praying for a better score
#AllTheBest

1 Like

Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by ChiomaMee: 6:03pm On May 15, 2017
prince9851:
damn
My exam is on Thursday
I'm just unstable grin

Lol....Pele...read as much as you can and pray to God for Him to help you
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by prince9851(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
ChiomaMee:

Lol....Pele...read as much as you can and pray to God for Him to help you
ok just send me your score as soon as u see it
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by ChiomaMee: 6:56pm On May 15, 2017
prince9851:
ok just send me your score as soon as u see it

No wahala
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 15, 2017
prince9851:
guy how was English?

easy but go revise your In dependence once more cause what I saw wasn't nice on that part but it's just 5 questions from that
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by prince9851(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2017
paulinoace0:

easy but go revise your In dependence once more cause what I saw wasn't nice on that part but it's just 5 questions from that
just 5 questions from the whole book?
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 15, 2017
prince9851:
just 5 questions from the whole book?

yeah
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by prince9851(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2017
paulinoace0:

yeah
mtchew I better not waste my time reading d stupid book
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 15, 2017
prince9851:
mtchew I better not waste my time reading d stupid book

better read it 5 marks is something remember it's x 2 that's 10marks better focus o
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by prince9851(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2017
paulinoace0:

better read it 5 marks is something remember it's x 2 that's 10marks better focus o
can u recall some of d questions?
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
prince9851:

something like when Vanessa came to Nigeria where did she land ...just stupid questions

I saw a PDF 155 questions for in dependence I advice you to read that if possible. snap with with your eyes cause that's what u will see no sensible questions

don't like that novel
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by PharmaGirl(f): 10:56pm On May 15, 2017
prince9851:
is your heart beating?
Are you nervous?
Are you tensed up?

Which one is is your heart beating? na wa oo

1 Like

Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by prince9851(m): 12:01am On May 16, 2017
PharmaGirl:

Are you nervous?

Are you tensed up?

Which one is is your heart beating?
na wa oo
lol
Re: At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace by Nobody: 7:32am On May 16, 2017
prince9851:

Independence questions yesterday Monday 15

*Tayo's mother routinely wrapped towel around her waist because she?
*When Vanessa flew from London, she landed in?
*Tayo's Choice of marriage is??
*Mr Murdoch and Tayo's Father were?
*On Arrival at aberleigh, Tayo was welcomed by??
*On their way to Lagos, Tayo sat at the back of the car with his??
*in the Novel, Vanessa's best friend was??
*"I'll take your suitcase to your room, Darling" who is the speaker referring to as darling??
*Vanessa came to Nigeria during

it's 9 questions I just remembered when I saw it online

(1) (Reply)

23 Universities That Accept 120 Cut-off Mark / 12 Legitimate Ways To Gain Admission In Nigeria Without JAMB / Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.