Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Old Do You Think Seun Is? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Old Do You Think Seun Is? (2253 Views)

Seun Is Diabolic / Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! / How Old Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Do You Think Seun Is? by Honeypot1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2007
C'mmon Seun, don't take things seriously. People are just having cyber fun. When I saw 'face of the ruling clown' in ur profile, i thought u will have a good sense of humour. i don't take obvious online 'yabs' seriously either.
Re: How Old Do You Think Seun Is? by Pamperme: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2007
Seun, why did u use TejuFoam as ur background or u just lipsrsealed ?
Re: How Old Do You Think Seun Is? by neelsel(f): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2007
Well from this photo he looks "lookable" I would say 26 yrs. cool
Re: How Old Do You Think Seun Is? by Seun(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2007
cry cry cry
Re: How Old Do You Think Seun Is? by kenshin(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2007
*puts arms around seun*
sorry, just teasing
Re: How Old Do You Think Seun Is? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
He's gotta be frequenting the hair dye shop by now. Lols
Re: How Old Do You Think Seun Is? by gseintegrity(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
Well, those who care about your age don't have serious thing to do! Or probably the celeb frivolities. I'm a guy that admire what you've done here and I only wish to meet you to get some training cos I've got lot of ideas rolling in my head. Keep it up brother and think more!!!
Seun: This abuse is getting to me, but I've only banned one person so far.
Well, those who care about your age don't have serious thing to do! Or probably the celeb frivolities. I'm a guy that admire what you've done here and I only wish to meet you to get some training cos I've got lot of ideas rolling in my head. Keep it up brother and think more!!!
Re: How Old Do You Think Seun Is? by ZN2: 2:54am On Sep 15, 2013
I can't can't figure out how I stumbled on this thread but well, some of the responses are pretty hilarious. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The King Of Naija Hip-hop? / Woman Killed Husband In Magodo / Picture Of Drunker Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.