Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death (27778 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by NairalandCS(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2017
Death Slap grin grin
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by maxiuc(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2017
You see why fighting is bad

You don't know who is health or not

Life span is decreasing

Stop fighting stop every abusive habit

Everybody's life is hanging on a single cord

Only God really saves

1 Like

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Benekruku(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2017

Blood of Psquare!

Holy slap!

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

U are shining ur 32 cos it's a female right?

U aren't claiming ur usual feminism again abi

You are not my kind....

I have never been a feminist. So wherever you got your findings from, i debunk it as a farce.
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Hades2016(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2017
neoShinto:

Correct slap

Like the one gallant Hausa soldiers gave to Ojukwu that made him run to Ivory Coast

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by engrlarex(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2017
slap wey dey fall COW
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by cynhamscakes(f): 2:06pm On May 15, 2017
God abegoooo. That's how the slappee turned to a murderer overnight.
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by BrutalJab: 2:09pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

You are not my kind....

I have never been a feminist. So wherever you got your findings from, i debunk it as a farce.
bla bla bla bla

will you admit?
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by miclef86(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2017
Benue and Death are like this. Tired of hearing death stories in Benue state, if it's not fulani herdsmen killing, it's another.
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
neoShinto:

Correct slap

Like the one gallant Hausa soldiers gave to Ojukwu that made him run to Ivory Coast

Brutality

1 Like

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by holyokoto(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
How many times this story go mention "allegedly" Is every act Alleged??/
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
fpeter:
Hand of the gods
gods that cannot slap those fulani herdsmen?seriously she most likely had a stroke sha given the circumstances..hightened emotions
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 15, 2017
engrlarex:
slap wey dey fall COW
Dis Person Wee Not Make Heaven With This Kain Wicked Comment
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Charly68: 2:20pm On May 15, 2017
The Yoruba calls it Edi or Asasi ...she would end up in prison forever
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 15, 2017
Dieps:
To death! Is she Thor?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 15, 2017
post=56542830:
Chineke see slap. But e no go good o.. if on the last day people they talk wetin kill them person come out say na slap kill am.

Lol
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by zachariahacharl(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by raymond1550(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2017
FemiEddy:
But what kind of slap is dis, even the wrestler Big-Show slap no dey kill person. What kind of slap is dis? undecided
some thing follow the slap come

1 Like

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Klington: 2:26pm On May 15, 2017
neoShinto:

Correct slap

don't be a demented low life,,,,,,

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by NovusHomo(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by intana: 2:37pm On May 15, 2017
neoShinto:

Correct slap

F00l, irrelevant Afonjas..U guyz tink u r greater dan Igbos..U r d most irrelevant tribe in Nigeria, Northerners fear Igbo, a fear born out of respect, but they don't pay any attention to Yoruba cos they kno Yoruba wil alws remain a betraying, confused worthlesss piece of sh*t..They never consider Afonjas a threat cos u don't hav wat it takes to scare d weakest of men...NDI ARA

2 Likes

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by NovusHomo(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2017
maxiuc:
You see why fighting is bad

You don't know who is health or not

Life span is decreasing

Stop fighting stop every abusive habit

Everybody's life is hanging on a single cord

Only God really saves

I am HEALTH, you can slap me. grin grin
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Gurusblend(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2017
This one is strong oooo

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by robosky02(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2017
oooooooooooooo na them angry

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by pek(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
congrats suwuese u just won a free room in kuje prison
...and someone liked your comment. Kuje prison is male only, try Suleja.

1 Like

Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by dallyemmy: 3:00pm On May 15, 2017
Woman violence against woman!
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 15, 2017
Death Note... I love the movie...
Re: Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death by Kelly2713(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Children Die While Escaping Bandit Attack In Katsina (Photos) / Man Caught Planting Fetish Items In A Private Hostel Around Akoka. / Hackers Steal $600 Million In Cryptocurrency Heist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.