Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" (53718 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Duru009(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2017
Slay mama.....

U don start again!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by ivyjohnmark94(f): 2:42pm On May 15, 2017
why won't she slay on..
abi una want make she get bad market.. as her hubby no want her...ei no mean say another man no go still want her....
so...let her continue.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by ephi123(f): 2:44pm On May 15, 2017
She is hurting, all this one she is posting is simply bold face. Well, it's her choice.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dechar(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

I am a woman and i know you are hurting so bad.

But what do we do, put on the best clothes, flood the social media with our best make up and Hair do and ....

Things Female Celebrities do after a failed marriage

1. Post Photos Online

2. Grant Interviews and CRY

3. Flood our social media timelines with Photos of Makeups, beautiful outings and dates.

4. Tag some praises to Photo posts like Flawless, Mamaking, Strongwoman, Bosslady, Neverdies, Lifewithoutlimits, Lovemylife etc grin grin grin grin

Anyway i have good news for you.

THE DEVIL HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
help am beg the devil abeg
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 15, 2017
dechar:
help am beg the devil abeg

grin grin grin

But na She Invite am Come Football Match Now grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Sirhethat12(f): 2:54pm On May 15, 2017
Larryfest:
Just some days back it was crying and blood eyes now na forming, rubbish personalities littering the cyber space.....

how is it forming? so she should not move on with her life because of the loser husband she had? The way guys support violent men is just so shameful

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 15, 2017
95% Nairalanders are mentally deranged, frustrated nonentities...How does someone's problems affect your miserable life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dechar(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

grin grin grin
But na She Invite am Come Football Match Now grin grin
your beautiful
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Fkforyou(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2017
It seems she is this Vainglorious type who cares much about her appearance outside than building/focusing on her home, husband gets frustrated, smack the shit off her, she Crys to the world, husband get's locked up, she wins, continues her Vainglorious life style.... grin

Moral of the story: If you can't tolerate your spouses odd behavior, let him/her go, life is to short to settle for less, go for that person who's mission and vision in life are in Alignment with yours8)

If you are a goal getter, marry a boss lady like Lola Omotayo, simple as a ABC... cool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by coolnice(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2017
that is the spirit
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 15, 2017
dechar:
your beautiful

Thanks. I Appreciate
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by seunfape(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2017
Big time olosho now

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dechar(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thanks. I Appreciate
hope say you never marry cus i dey come shapaly
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by madjune(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2017
There should a a strong NGO in Nigeria now with a mandate to educate oh young women on the true meanings of marriage.

There's a sad misconception about it with recent developments.

Most see it as elevated form of bf/gf tinz.
Its not.

This Mercy woman must have been a real baggage for that man.
I don't blame her though cos that man got what he bargained for.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 15, 2017
dechar:
hope say you never marry cus i dey come shapaly

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by hadura29(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

But what do we do, put on the best clothes, flood the social media with our best make up and Hair do and ....

1. Post Photos Online

3. Flood our social media timelines with Photos of Makeups, beautiful outings and dates.

4. Tag some praises to Photo posts like Flawless, Mamaking, Strongwoman, Bosslady, Neverdies, Lifewithoutlimits, Lovemylife etc grin grin grin grin

You get bad mouth... Hmmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by jannyblue(f): 3:17pm On May 15, 2017
carrygo jor slay mama
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by gordii(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2017
Lol... You're mean, seriously.
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

1. Post Photos Online

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dechar(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

grin grin grin grin grin
I serious o no be joke
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by bluejean(f): 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
baby onike. plastic baby, dts wat she looks like

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
gordii:
Lol... You're mean, seriously.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ladies are not happy with me.

I have Opened Our Nyash

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by nextstep(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2017
Na wah oh.. zero chill on this topic grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 15, 2017
dechar:
I serious o no be joke

cheesy

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by adontcare(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2017
Slay my dear mercy. Those supporting men beating dia wives I pray u marry a woman stronger than u so that when u misbehave or provoke her she will mend ur face like when Joshua smooch Vladimir klitchinko's face. Like papa ababey dey collect correct beating from mama abebey for barrack then. Yolo
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dechar(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

cheesy
that na your baby give am the food he wants right now
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

1. Post Photos Online

You forgot how they suddenly remember God..Lol..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by terrezo2002(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

1. Post Photos Online

You are supposed to encourage and comfort her. She is trying to be strong so help her to be.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by freemanlucky3: 3:37pm On May 15, 2017
Congratulations is what happen when preparations meet opportunity.

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 15, 2017
habgito:
Alleged Domestic Abuse Victim and Actress, Mercy Aigbe has shown strength by declaring that even the devil can't stop her as she returns back to working on set.

The Nollywood star looked stunning on her blouse and jean.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/even-devil-cant-stop-me-mercy-aigbe.html

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 15, 2017
habgito:
Alleged Domestic Abuse Victim and Actress, Mercy Aigbe has shown strength by declaring that even the devil can't stop her as she returns back to working on set.

The Nollywood star looked stunning on her blouse and jean.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/even-devil-cant-stop-me-mercy-aigbe.html

Shameless prostitute angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Burgerlomo: 3:50pm On May 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
When a woman's sole ambition is to "slay" and look good for the public, how wont she have problems with her husband, am not in anyway in support of 'domestic violence' but if we put sentiment apart, it is obvious that Mr Lanre must have taken a lot of 'crap' from this woman who is so addicted to 'public perception' that she even lied in a video with her estranged husband just to protect her image...... angry

Well said bro., no any sane individual will support a domestic violence, but just look at the way she portrayed herself as if she's 100% innocent, I strongly believed that she granted the interview just to get the public sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Tiredoffakeshit: 3:51pm On May 15, 2017
Don't let the ladies fool you Guys...cos they are doing what we all are doing lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public / Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.