Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" (53744 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by mana123: 3:57pm On May 15, 2017
GoldHorse:

@ the bolded....you need to see some "Oshodi pap seller" or Pepper sellers without make up then you will not downgrade their natural beauty by comparing them to that! Omo lif mata o!

Please apologise sharp sharp cool cool cool cool

10000 likes already! The oshodi pap seller looks more presentable than Mercy zAigbe in this notorious alternate'slay picture ! Make I apologise on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

I am a woman and i know you are hurting so bad.

But what do we do, put on the best clothes, flood the social media with our best make up and Hair do and ....

Things Female Celebrities do after a failed marriage

1. Post Photos Online

2. Grant Interviews and CRY

3. Flood our social media timelines with Photos of Makeups, beautiful outings and dates.

4. Tag some praises to Photo posts like Flawless, Mamaking, Strongwoman, Bosslady, Neverdies, Lifewithoutlimits, Lovemylife etc grin grin grin grin

Anyway i have good news for you.

THE DEVIL HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Indeed u a woman,u look beautiful
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by tonytony208(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2017
Victorakats:
To anyone in a domestic violence, please save your life to avoid losing your life in a failed marriage or relationship.

One bad experience is enough...

Visit www.amaraofficial.com for counseling and support!

You can cheat on your spouse and expect the home to be peaceful

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by tonytony208(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2017
apeleone:
The strength of a woman

....until she realizes that age has caught up with her

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by tonytony208(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2017
Victoriaworld:
Beautiful woman and my role model
The person you make your role model tells a lot about your character

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Aribambam: 4:31pm On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
Devil right now ----> Challenge accepted... cheesy
abeg no kill person with laugh

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by lereinter(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2017
challenging the devil wth ordinary mouth
she has forgotten the devil is a roaring lion looking for who to devour
what social media will cause ehn
ok o
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Edusouls(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
you women are already a pro tool of the devil way back days of eden,seeds of end time, what do you expect from those seeds,as they have germinated all over? Just One result, Catatstrophe..
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by lelvin(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2017
And the devil in his crib be like...

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 15, 2017
There is no smoke without fire.in every lie there must be a truth
How can I ask my wife to come pick me up and she would tell me no,cus she is staying at her make up artist place trying to slay for a party
Both of them are at fault,big time
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Victorakats(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2017
tonytony208:

You can cheat on your spouse and expect the home to be peaceful

So should we encourage physical abuse in a marriage? If a partner is cheating, you can either forgive and accept him/her back or divorce. Adults shouldn't be beaten to express your grievances, what if one person kills the other? Is marriage worth the life of any individual?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 15, 2017
Victorakats:

So should we encourage physical abuse in a marriage? If a partner is cheating, you can either forgive and accept him/her back or divorce. Adults shouldn't be beaten to express your grievances, what if one person kills the other? Is marriage worth the life of any individual?

So on point....Most african men are a frustrated, uncivilised aggressive subhuman species....they think beating a lady shows superiority or control.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by oodua1stson: 8:41pm On May 15, 2017
See person wey de cough blood ooo..... that your weyrey hubby suppose blow your mouth well well

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by sharpwriter(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

But what do we do, put on the best clothes, flood the social media with our best make up and Hair do and ....

1. Post Photos Online

3. Flood our social media timelines with Photos of Makeups, beautiful outings and dates.

4. Tag some praises to Photo posts like Flawless, Mamaking, Strongwoman, Bosslady, Neverdies, Lifewithoutlimits, Lovemylife etc grin grin grin grin

O girl....yu wicked o grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Akinwale14(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

1. Post Photos Online

grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Akinwale14(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2017
Her husband no beat am well ni thats why she gt time to post online.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by zodd(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2017
slay queen grin

See her in Hot action here = Mercy Aigbe

& more here latest Mercy Aigbe movies
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by bodeskii(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2017
Hehehehehe

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dangotesmummy: 11:25pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

1. Post Photos Online

why are you opening her yash outside na grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dangotesmummy: 11:27pm On May 15, 2017
Larryfest:
Just some days back it was crying and blood eyes now na forming, rubbish personalities littering the cyber space.....
it's like she's no more coughing blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dangotesmummy: 11:28pm On May 15, 2017
Jaquar456:
Your husband is already doing a good job of distracting you and giving you sleepless nights. Why should the devil bother with you again? With this recent picture of you below, nobody is deceived anymore
why una wicked like this grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Excuzeme: 4:45am On May 16, 2017
habgito:
Alleged Domestic Abuse Victim and Actress, Mercy Aigbe has shown strength by declaring that even the devil can't stop her as she returns back to working on set.

The Nollywood star looked stunning on her blouse and jean.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/even-devil-cant-stop-me-mercy-aigbe.html

All of a sudden, the Broken Skull, the popped eyeball, the broken leg, the removed teeth, e.t.c..... have suddenly disappear now that your husband has been jailed for you?

I hope the female Judge who jailed that man (Gentry) is taking note and realise that she just faked all these lies!

But Mercy, remember that "there is always a 'return match' for people like you!
Payback will come, when it will come.
Watch your back darling. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Excuzeme: 4:48am On May 16, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

So on point....Most african men are a frustrated, uncivilised aggressive subhuman species....they think beating a lady shows superiority or control.

Cucumber family, we sabi una!
Go and carry your Toy and get on with it, Olosho!

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Excuzeme: 4:57am On May 16, 2017
UDIOK:
I thought she had a broken skull......it suddenly healed....Mercy you will regret this....

grin grin grin grin

She was just prophesying!
Eventually, she would have the broken Skull!
grin grin undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 10:28am On May 16, 2017
Excuzeme:

Cucumber family, we sabi una! Go and carry your Toy and get on with it, Olosho!
Eediot, who told you I'm a lady....brainless fvcktard
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Akinwale14(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2017
How u go ave happy home wen Muyiwa Ademola,Odunlade Adekola,Yomi Fashlanso and others don Bleep u for yoruba movie finish and u expct ur husband to be happy with u HELL NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.