Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why People Get Raped? Why People Rape? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why People Get Raped? Why People Rape? (591 Views)

"Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again / Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes / I Will Blame Myself If I Get Raped – Ghanaian Nude Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Get Raped? Why People Rape? by kiddahgfx(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2017
Based on my own perspective, Rape can be said to mean the act of sexually abusing someone either male or female through physical assault and discomfort. According to a definition I came across online it defined Rape as “The abduction of woman or man for sexual purposes”. Younger people are at the highest risk of sexual violence (rape) , age 12-34 are at the highest while 65 and above are 92% less likely to get raped.

The following are some of the reasons why people rape and get raped;

SEXUAL URGE: sexual urge is simply said to mean the desire of a person wanting to have sex, Yoruba people call it “Konji”. Anyone with sexual urge can do and undo just to satisfy or eliminate the sexual urge, this is when someone rapes an individual regretting it after he had done the damage. The sexual urge pushes them to rape, my advice for people is that we should be careful and mindful of anyone with sexual urge and we should also try as much as possible to move away from anyone with sexual urge.

INDECENT DRESSING: This is one of the major and common reasons of why people rape and get raped. This apply mostly to the ladies because the level of indecent dressing amidst them is greater than that of the guys.
A rapist wanting to prey on his target will first look for any indecent dressed personality, once he sees his target he moves closer to achieve his aim. Decently dressed ladies have the lowest risk of getting raped.

HARD DRUGS: The use of hard drugs prompt and pushes people to rape and get raped, let’s look at it from the perspective of a rapist. A rapist high on drugs cannot decide for himself at that moment, nothing can hold him/her back from harassing an individual sexually. The rapist even if caught will not make a single attempt to stop.
Now let’s look at it from the perspective of someone who gets raped, an individual high on drugs has 10% chance of not being raped. A rape victim high on drugs before being raped is unconscious and at that moment doesn’t know the difference between left and right.

THE NEED TO BELONG / BAD COMPANY: The people we move with and also look up to also matters a lot. When one moves with someone who is a sex addict it can prompt such person to rape so as to belong to the crew of the “Sex Freaks” . Sex shouldn’t be what one will forcefully do in order to feel among. Once you realize your friends are of bad company try as much as possible to move away from them and also if the person you’re looking up to is also negatively sexually active try as much as possible to change your orientation. Friends and people we look up to have a great impact on our lives.

PHYSICAL POWER: This apply mostly to guys, guys with much physical power tends to have a great percentage of being a rapist. This is because they believe they have / possess the attributes to render their victim powerless. Don’t get me wrong, not all physical powered guys are rapist but amidst the rapist physically powered guys are present, their power pushes them to rape because they want to feel superior.

I Mr Kiddah Says No To Rape………..

Source : http://www.wakanewz.com/2017/05/why-people-get-raped-why-people-rape-by.html?m=1
Re: Why People Get Raped? Why People Rape? by saintikechi(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2017
If only some bad girls will abduct me and rape me........
Re: Why People Get Raped? Why People Rape? by Smellymouth: 2:09pm On May 15, 2017
People who rape girls are so useless........... Imagine spending 10yrs in jail for just ONE round!
Re: Why People Get Raped? Why People Rape? by Smellymouth: 2:10pm On May 15, 2017
saintikechi:
If only some bad girls will abduct me and rape me........

Careful what you wish for..
Re: Why People Get Raped? Why People Rape? by Amberon: 2:33pm On May 15, 2017
Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Inyanya Celebrating With His Kid Friend @7th Birthday Party In A Grand Style(pv / See How 2face Idibia Becomes Glo Ambassador / Popular Mc, Bossman Outs Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-husband For Dumping Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.