Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense (941 Views)

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know / "English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self / 2017/2018 Post UTME. How To Calculate Your Post Utme Scores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by NLProblemChild(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2017
Am so happy..today that my post finally make FP.. After several years on NL.. I was surprise seeing my post on FP..although.. I do think my posts will never make FP... But i give thanks to God.. You guys out there, don't give up on your dream. U will still get there.. This is just the beginning.. All thanks to the modd that push my post to FP.. Am grateful.
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by PharmaGirl(f): 2:21pm On May 15, 2017
After several years on Nl?

You registered march
So how come?

Anyways I think its because of that tolexa guy's post that made the mods take the thread to FP

The guy shamed you and the mod(s) wanted everyone to see it

2 Likes

Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by Sirhethat12(f): 2:42pm On May 15, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Am so happy..today that my post finally make FP.. After several years on NL.. I was surprise seeing my post on FP..although.. I do think my posts will never make FP... But i give thanks to God.. You guys out there, don't give up on your dream. U will still get there.. This is just the beginning.. All thanks to the modd that push my post to FP.. Am grateful.

so because you have manage to reach front page then people who haven't aiint making sense? Pele sogbo
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by Beejay1117(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2017
so, NAIRALAND FP is now a achievement? ?

kwantinu

is your jamb result out? ??

2 Likes

Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by NLProblemChild(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2017
PharmaGirl:
After several years on Nl?

You registered march
So how come?

Anyways I think its because of that tolexa guy's post that made the mods take the thread to FP

The guy shamed you and the mod(s) wanted everyone to see it
was that the reason why everybody's dey dash am likes*#
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by NLProblemChild(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2017
Sirhethat12:

so because you have manage to reach front page then people who haven't aiint making sense? Pele sogbo
thanks
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by NLProblemChild(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2017
Beejay1117:
so, NAIRALAND FP is now a achievement? ?

kwantinu

is your jamb result out? ??
it's an achievement oo.. In fact.. Am verry happy o
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by kristian98(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemchild i am really interested in being friends with you. there is sth abt u. pls reply my pm
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by NLProblemChild(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
kristian98:
NLProblemchild i am really interested in being friends with you. there is sth abt u. pls reply my pm
i will.av seen it
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by NLProblemChild(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2017
kristian98:
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to private-message@nairaland.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

I don't like doing PM.
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by kristian98(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to private-message@nairaland.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

I don't like doing PM.
07060844869. Whatsapp me
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by Agimor(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2017
Nairaland problem child again... Seems your life revolve around this platform like Sarrki.

1 Like

Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 30, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i don't need it

ur loss bro grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by chukwukapromise(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2017
What if i tell u say my 2nd post made FP?....Talent just differs!
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by NLProblemChild(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2017
Mylestone:

ur loss bro grin
How
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by Politicalapathy: 9:13pm On May 30, 2017
shey no be that copy and paste post u dey talk about..
Re: If Your Post Never Reach Front-page On Nairaland You Ain't Making Sense by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 30, 2017
NLProblemChild:
How

pm me mak u see or Google Charles nneji

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Laws / MTN Scholarship 2017/2018 / Steps On How To Pay Fees Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.