Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

See What This Girl Chidinma Was Caught Doing Yesterday In The Church - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See What This Girl Chidinma Was Caught Doing Yesterday In The Church (569 Views)

This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday / Samsung Was Caught Using Pictures From A DSLR Camera! / See The Gigantic Bush Meat Killed Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Girl Chidinma Was Caught Doing Yesterday In The Church by goldlucas: 5:06pm On May 15, 2017
Chidinma 21, was caught doing something strange in church yesterday in Enugu. Father Abraham who is the Father in charge of her Dioceses released this picture to the public to warn Nigerian Female Youths.

The father also stressed that Nigerina Female youths needs to come closer to the Almighty God. The picture has been trending since yesterday on Nigeria Twitter.

Scroll down to see the picture

P
I
C
T
U
R
E

Are you still reading? I'm sure your mind is going crazy already. Your corrupt mind is waiting to see a picture, Which Picture? Is your father a photographer? Is your mother a Photographer? Dirty mind, Theres no picture ooo, Picture keh? Abeg me i get facebook page with
4,500 likes for sale. Contact me @ 09075209309

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Robot That Can Valet Park Your Car / Want To Know Prices Of 1.5mm, 2.5mm Twin Wire / Meet The Newest Recruits Of Dubai's Police Force: Robo-cars With Facial-recognit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.