Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Permissibility Of Al I’tikaf - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Permissibility Of Al I’tikaf (432 Views)

The Permissibility Of Looking At Who You Want To Marry / Is The Basmalah (بِسْمِ اللهِ) An Actual Verse Of Al Fatiah Or Not? / The Fast Of Al-ayaamul-ul-beed (13th, 14th And 15th) Of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permissibility Of Al I’tikaf by islamkingdom1: 5:08pm On May 15, 2017
[url]Al I’tikaf[/url] is Staying in seclusion in the masjid (mosque) for the purpose of worshiping Allah Almighty alone.
Al I’tikaf is one of the most virtuous deeds and an excellent form of obedience. ‘Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) said: “ The Prophet ﷺ used to seclude himself (in the mosque) for the last ten days of Ramadan until his death.” [ Al-Bukhari .]
Al-I’tikaf is enjoined on us as it was joined on those before us. Allah Almighty says: “... and We commanded Ibraheem and Isma’eel that they should purify My House (the Ka’abah at Makkah) for those who are circumambulating it, or secluding (I’tikaf) or bowing or prostrating themselves (there in prayer.)” (Al-Baqarah: 125).Al I’tikaf is Staying in seclusion in the masjid (mosque) for the purpose of worshiping Allah Almighty alone.
Al I’tikaf is one of the most virtuous deeds and an excellent form of obedience. ‘Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) said: “ The Prophet ﷺ used to seclude himself (in the mosque) for the last ten days of Ramadan until his death.” [ Al-Bukhari .]
Al-I’tikaf is enjoined on us as it was joined on those before us. Allah Almighty says: “... and We commanded Ibraheem and Isma’eel that they should purify My House (the Ka’abah at Makkah) for those who are circumambulating it, or secluding (I’tikaf) or bowing or prostrating themselves (there in prayer.)” (Al-Baqarah: 125).

(1) (Reply)

Is It Permissible To Skip Ramadan Due To Nature Of Ones Job? / 10 Things To Do On Eid-ul Fitri / Be Among The 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.