Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos (58955 Views)

Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Peter Obi is d type of Politician Nigeria needs, just look at his track records. Tribalism won't let us see far
Did You Mean The Man With One Wrist Watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by BetaThings: 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
deji15:

But Peter Obi deported Cross Rivers and Ebonyi states indigene. Is that not hypocrisy? Playing politics with National Unity.
This is what disqualifies Peter Obi from any National election. Peter Obi is a tribal bigot and a tax dodger. Very unpatriotic

Don't mind him
He said a vote for Ngige (of ACN) was for Yoruba and a vote for him (Peter Obi) was a vote for Ndigbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by kingcalipha(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
deji15:

But Peter Obi deported Cross Rivers and Ebonyi states indigene. Is that not hypocrisy? Playing politics with National Unity.
This is what disqualifies Peter Obi from any National election. Peter Obi is a tribal bigot and a tax dodger. Very unpatriotic

Chisos!!!
Where you from hear that one?
Why una dey do like this nah?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by kingcalipha(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2017
deji15:
Has unpatriotic Peter Obi paid his company tax debt of over 10 years?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/208700-tax-debt-firs-seals-peter-obis-company-companies-lagos-kano.html

Tax Debt: FIRS seals Peter Obi’s company, other companies in Lagos, Kano
August 16, 2016
Bassey Udo

The Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) on Tuesday stepped up its tax enforcement duties, shutting companies in Kano, Lagos and Onitsha for outstanding tax liabilities.
In Onitsha, the warehouse of Next International Company was sealed. The company is owned by former Anambra Governor, Peter Obi.
The company has tax liabilities of N20.4million. The breakdown showed that the company has failed to pay Company Income Tax, Withholding Tax and Education Tax since 2006.
In Kano, the FIRS enforcement team, led by Umar Garba, sealed Sani Brothers Transport Company Limited, Triumph Nigeria Limited, Multi System Nigeria Limited and NorthWest Cable Manufacturers Limited.
The companies are owing N12. 3million, N6.5million, N3.3million and N5.8million respectively.
At each of the company offices, Mr. Garba read the relevant laws empowering the FIRS to shut down operations.
He also told staff of the companies that he was relying on figures from the FIRS.
In Lagos, the enforcement team sealed the offices of Secure ID Limited, situated at 2 Olawale Dawodu Street, Ikoyi, over a tax debt of N151million.

oga talk wetyn you know.
Obi nodey owe any dime on tax plus next ware house onitsha was not shut down cos of tax evation.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by africanusvu(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Peter Obi is d type of Politician Nigeria needs, just look at his track records. Tribalism won't let us see far
.'TRIBALISM WONT LET US SEE FAR' thats ma boy.dis is d quote of d yr.lov dat.THE BEST TRUTH EVER IN NL.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 15, 2017
kingcalipha:

oga talk wetyn you know.
Obi nodey owe any dime on tax plus next ware house onitsha was not shut down cos of tax evation.

So all the newspapers dey lie? But Obi company did not deny that they are owing now.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 15, 2017
Ododoeye0020:

Did You Mean The Man With One Wrist Watch

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 15, 2017
are they going to kiss..? Peter obi is already half way there

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by fakati(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2017
Baba oni baba long life sir
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 15, 2017
Dalastically:
Is that Bible in his hand undecided

When I looked closely. Looked like an iPad then some papers were behind it

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 15, 2017
whether you like it or not everyone must go to IBB or OBJ for political favour in Nigeria..
the king makers
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
clap for yourself!,lol, I'm sure you are him, LMAO

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by sigmundfreud(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2017
Dalastically:
Is that Bible in his hand undecided
Yes. Bible of Naija politics
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by wonderfulchild: 7:17pm On May 15, 2017
Obasanjo is getting younger. What can be the secret? . Na Baba God sha.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 15, 2017
muykem:
I heard that he did well as a governor but he looked like a chameleon.
lolz 9ja guyz
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Buharimustgo: 7:22pm On May 15, 2017
Even with all the pussies OBJ fvcked he is still stronger than saint Buhari,this world is not fair at all
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by es144000: 7:23pm On May 15, 2017
This is his abeokuta residence not Otta
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by kingcalipha(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2017
deji15:

So all the newspapers dey lie? But Obi company did not deny that they are owing now.

I dont need to explain anything to you.
I just told you what you need to know, take it or leave it.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by mranarchy: 7:29pm On May 15, 2017
I thought you said farm where is it cos I don't understand
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by kingcalipha(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by maxwell767(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2017
When I saw the title "he looks good" I decided to get in an see for myself... But I was disappointed...

Really he looks good? shocked

Op be careful with ur misinformation pls..

Abort thread.....

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Awoo88: 7:40pm On May 15, 2017
Some people are prepping this guy for some thing
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 15, 2017
kingcalipha:

All you read in news are not fact.
There was never a time Anambra state government ordered for the arrest of beggars.

All you read in the newspaper are not facts. There was never anytime Lagos Government ordered for the arrest of beggars.
Hypocrisy is your bane. Kwontinuu..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
kingcalipha:

I dont need to explain anything to you.
I just told you what you need to know, take it or leave it.

Same here. I don't need lies from you. Case closed.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by madjune(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2017
2019 loading.

If Peter Obi fails to run for the Presidency, then he stands for nothing.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by eyinjuege: 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
This man is just looking younger...

Abeg, wetin be the secret?

I'm sure he's even older than his official age
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by nsoh007(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2017
behold your next president Nigeria
OBJ was not joking wen he tweeted that we need an igbo President
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by adeoladeola(f): 8:17pm On May 15, 2017
Dalastically:
can you see that's a question...

Mumu answering question with questions

But why are you now throwing invectives at me... That's quite unfair.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by jumich1(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2017
deji15:

But Peter Obi deported Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi states indigene. Is that not hypocrisy? Playing politics with National Unity.
Mumu, hatred will never let you reason like a normal human being, can you kindly tell us the meaning of Fashiola's action?
Ode
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by Tayeni(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2017
OBJ.....the most detribalised president Nigeria's ever had. That's why its politically suicidal to have him as an enemy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos by bams2999(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2017
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.