Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (65661 Views)

Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by stephenduru: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Today, the immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose hosted the Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP, HE Peter Obi in his Lagos residence.

They had fruitful discussions on how to rescue Nigeria and its people from APC govt and reposition the Southwest going forward.

As the Southwest Coordinator of the PDP Presidential Campaign, Fayose assured of his total commitment to the Atiku/Obi ticket and he (Obi) expressed confidence in his ability to lead the party to victory in the zone.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/fayose-hosts-peter-obi-in-his-lagos.html

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by stephenduru: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by SolutionMee: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
cheesy
Now that Fayose has finally endorsed Obi, watch how the Yorubas will massively vote for Atiku next year.
In the Yoruba culture, loyalty is real.
EFCC tried by making him (Fayose) a man of integrity and the latest kingmaker in town.

258 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Flattino(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Corruption host corruption
Oloriburuku host Oloriburuku
Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_
Igbos are bastard and terrorists

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Flattino(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Now that Fayose has finally endorsed Obi, watch how the Yorubas will massively vote for Atiku next year.
EFCC tried by making him (Fayose) a man of integrity and the latest kingmaker in town.
5 naira per post crew . Have you eaten today ?
Oya take 5 naira go buy food and chop www.nairaland.com/attachments/8119808_428ae39cf61b43d1ad130ab133645c75_jpeg_jpeg47cd443226397cc66ca51b5ea1b92413

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by CilicMarin: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
I can Only See Two idiots of Biafra. angry angry

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by SolutionMee: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Corruption host corruption
Oloriburuku host Oloriburuku
Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_
Igbos are bastard and terrorists
cheesy
I don't have any business with you.
I only have business with your master (Buhari).
I'll meet him at the poll next year. I'll oust and intimidate him with my vote.

256 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Magalan: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Peter's.... fearless and humble.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
He stole Ekiti dry and then relocated to Lagos, an APC state that is working well. Very shameless rogue. If previous governors of Lagos had ruled the state the way he ruled Ekiti, the state wouldn't be the perfect place to retire to with his loot.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Flattino(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
I don't have any business with you.
I only have business with your master (Buhari).
I'll meet him at the poll next year. I'll oust and intimidate him with my vote.
Bla bla bla bla .
Only you will scream “I live in USA, I’ve escaped the shithole bla bla bla”on a thread .
The same you will scream “I will vote out Buhari” on another thread .
Propaganda no dy tire you?
Do you want to vote online?
Nigga aren’t even got no PVC !
Wtf is wrong with you ?
So much for low self esteem . If you like cry your eyes out . Sai Baba till 2023

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Flattino(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Fayose that couldn’t win his own state for his candidate will win the state for people from another region entirely ?
You’re dreamin. In fact . You’re super dreaming

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Skirmishes(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Both of them are called PETER.

They are the ROCK of South West and East.

Skirmishes is for Atiku/Obi Presidency 2019.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The same Fayose that cannot get Ekiti PDP delegates to vote for Tambuwal is the one that will deliver Yoruba votes to Obi the bigot? Guy, what are you smoking?

Even Ekiti PDP members have given him red card hence his relocation to Lagos. Trust me, PDP can't get up to 100k votes in Ekiti next year. Fayose already destroyed the party.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by SolutionMee: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bla bla bla bla .
Only you will scream “I live in USA, I’ve escaped the shithole bla bla bla”on a thread .
The same you will scream “I will vote out Buhari” on another thread .
Propaganda no dy tire you?
Do you want to vote online?
Nigga aren’t even got no PVC !
Wtf is wrong with you ?
So much for low self esteem . If you like cry your eyes out . Sai Baba till 2023
cheesy
I'll be back by December this year. I have a family to look up to and a nationality (by birth) to be proud of. Any problem with that?
Like I said an earlier, I'll meet him (Buhari) at the poll next year. Not for any social harassment but to intimidate and oust him from Aso Villa. No need of witch hunting me. I've already made up my mind.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Flattino(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
I'll be back by December this year. I have a family to look up to and a nationality (by birth) to be proud of. Any problem with that?
Like I said an earlier, I'll meet him (Buhari) at the poll next year. Not for any social harassment but to intimidate and oust him from Aso Villa. No need of witch hunting me. I've already made up my mind.
Lmao .
Format cheesy

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by highqueen(f): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Two solid rocks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

brother mi calm down, never respond to everyone here, you will be surprised when you find out the dude is preparing for jamb next year

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Two criminals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
PDP

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fayose: It's only a matter of time.

You know where you belong... Jail loading soon!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Omeokachie: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Peter hosts Peter

One is a dogged fighter, while the other is an astute businessman and economic wizard.

BMCs are allowed to foam in the mouth as usual.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Kenekingisback: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amazing
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Alzirida(f): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wrong pathway

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lol

SolutionMee:
cheesy
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
I can Only Two idiots of Biafra. angry angry

Oyibo!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Alepa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
NigerDeltan:

brother mi calm down, never respond to everyone here, you will be surprised when you find out the dude is preparing for jamb next year
Shut up.
Stop saying nonsense
Bloody online begger that can’t afford ordinary cs fee

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Kingv(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
PDP busy strategizing, APC busy witch-hunting

Jubril go back to your country campaign

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by pascal558(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
who know where i can get blue tilapia
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
The same Peter Obi asking what El Rufai was looking for in Anambra

What is peter Obi looking for in Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.