Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. (1710 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by LeProdigy(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2017
WHY I LOVE JEHOVAH WITNESSES AND WHAT THEY PREACH*

. .There was a day I was having a discussion with one of my christian friend who I know to be a very devoted one.
. .Has for me though, I dont really like the churchy stuff and most times I go, I go just to avoid trouble with my mum.
As we were discussing about church, heaven, God and religion stuff, it got to a part and I told him what if hell doesn't exit and he replied " how will a sane person believe hell doesn't exist"
. . I was surprised and immediately I put it to him that do you know Jehovah witness don't believe in hell.

Well, he was surprised. Are u surprised too? Well its true.
So the question is where will sinners go to if there is no hell as most people believe hell is for sinners.
According to Jehovah witness and according to some of their tract that have read, they believe when the end of the world finally come, and Jesus second coming come to past according to the Bible prophesy, sinners won't be burnt in hell but they will be taken away from the world as in to annihilate, to disappear, and cease to exist for ever which I feel is cooler than the Pentecostal threatening people with hell if you don't believe in Jesus..
.Secondly, do you know Jehovah witness don't believe in heaven, I mean the Paradise in the sky that Christian believe they will go to after death and rapture.
They believe Jehovah will reform the earth after the evil ones have been taken away and make it a peace world where there will be no violence, war, sickness, envy, hate and all evil things you can think or know of .
This also sounds cool than some Christian who believe they will be in an imaginary sky Paradise where street of gold and imaginary mansions exist.

Or even far better than those expecting 72virgins ( I wish its true though, imagine fresh 72 p**sy everyday, chai; living d dream) so sad its just fantasy.

I think the Jehovah witness have the best and most realistic afterlife event
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 15, 2017
But it is stated in the scriptures though. Those who don't accept Jesus or believe would be burnt in the lake of fire and perish for all eternity. The Bible cannot lie. As with the case of Jehovah's witness belief, it is based on assumptions which is hypothetical while the Protestant doctrine is based on logical facts.
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by jayriginal: 11:02pm On May 15, 2017
Hyerin:
The Bible cannot lie.

Why not?

Give it some thought.
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by hopefulLandlord: 6:48am On May 16, 2017
The only thing I like about Jehovah's witnesses is the fact that to an outsider like me, all their members are equal

eg, when you think of redeemed, Adeboye pops up in your head

Winners? Oyedepo
Deeper life? Kumuyi
Foursquare? meduoye
Christ Embassy? pastor Chris
and so on

But when you think of JW, no single individual pops up, that makes them special in a good way

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:15am On May 16, 2017
Hyerin:
The Bible cannot lie.
You just had to make a fallacious claim to support your belief.

Next time just say, you BELIEVE the bible contains true statements.

No one would argue against that.
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by Born2Freak(f): 8:50am On May 16, 2017
Jehovah's witnesses are a dangerous group.
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by Nobody: 12:11am On May 17, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You just had to make a fallacious claim to support your belief.

Next time just say, you BELIEVE the bible contains true statements.

No one would argue against that.

Whatever man. Call it a fallacious statement or not, that is your cup of tea. The Bible is true. Period
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:40am On May 17, 2017
Hyerin:

Whatever man. Call it a fallacious statement or not, that is your cup of tea.
It is a fact.

The Bible is true. Period
Your belief, your cup of tea. Period.
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by joyandfaith: 10:45am On May 17, 2017
Born2Freak:
Jehovah's witnesses are a dangerous group.

your name says it all.
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by Born2Freak(f): 3:39am On May 18, 2017
joyandfaith:

your name says it all.

Judging a book by its cover
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by MightySparrow: 5:23am On May 18, 2017
This sect does not make sense.
Anyway Christianity is one religion many beliefs
You believe whatever suits your take.
This people are more of hypocrites than believers.
I live very close to some of them. embarassedThis sect does not make sense.
Anyway Christianity is one religion many beliefs
You believe whatever suits your take.
This people are more of hypocrites than believers.
I live very close to some of them.
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 18, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
It is a fact.

Your belief, your cup of tea. Period.

It is though. And I would gladly drink it. grin
Your pov doesn't still undermine facts. But you can keep arguing with yourself wink. Your username makes it all clear "Sceptical" or maybe that's just me. tongue
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:52am On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

It is though. And I would gladly drink it.
Good to know.

[s]Your pov doesn't still undermine facts. But you can keep arguing with yourself wink. Your username makes it all clear "Sceptical" or maybe that's just me. [/s]
Ad hominem
Re: Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. by Born2Freak(f): 7:00am On May 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The only thing I like about Jehovah's witnesses is the fact that to an outsider like me, all their members are equal

eg, when you think of redeemed, Adeboye pops up in your head

Winners? Oyedepo
Deeper life? Kumuyi
Foursquare? meduoye
Christ Embassy? pastor Chris
and so on

But when you think of JW, no single individual pops up, that makes them special in a good way

The cult elders understand that it is important to keep quiet so that cultish rituals aren't exposed.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Testimonies From The Experience 2017 Concert – Must See / UNIABUJA Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honorary Phd / Warning To Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.