Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look (40918 Views)

We Will Deliver Second Niger Bridge As Contracted, Julius Berger Assures Reps / Updates On 2nd Niger Bridge As Obi Of Onitsha Visits (videos, Pics) / APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by Nobody: 9:28am On May 16, 2017
Sure these pictures really from Nigeria,,
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by Horus(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBb5yqwOgbg

Lagosians plying new Berger pedestrian bridge
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by Myself2(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When I said Ambode was the best Governor Nigeria has seen since independence some fools called me names ..

Mmmm they're not fools, just The errand boys of the minister of darkness aka Raji Fashola tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by FFA: 9:34am On May 16, 2017
THIS IS ITESIWAJU EKO FOR REAL

GOD BLESS OUR VISIONARY LEADER

WHAT A TRANSFORMATION

EKO ONI BAJE

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by Benekruku(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When I said Ambode was the best Governor Nigeria has seen since independence some fools called me names ..

Hello! It's simply continuity! Fashola met a good Lagos and made it better. Ambode is just doing touches!

Get your facts right, if you talking about kilometres of road done under Fashola, Ambode is not close. Healthcare and Education, Ambode still not yet there.

Am not actually comparing both but trying to let you know that it's just consolidation.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by Nobody: 9:55am On May 16, 2017
Statsocial:
With these massive projects I don't think pdp would get a shot at Lagos in a long time.
Pdp is dead in the south west
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by taemilola(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2017
This is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by Shawnnn01: 10:03am On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I never one day fell for Fashola propaganda ..I knew he was a corrupt fraud and regular Nigerian mediocre leader from day one ..

Fashole never celebrated building pedestrians bridges. It is crazy people like u are praising Ambode for this project. A single lekki home Fashola commissioned is of beta essence and value compare to this foot bridge. Abi una de mistake the word pedestrian for something else ni.
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by tolue42(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2017
hohafrank:
Lagos land mass is 10% of most of the states in Nigeria. So any little project (s) will look like big achievement. Let him go to states like Delta or Eboyi,he will get confused not knowing where to start.

now you just realize dis but your likes always compare oyo to states in the east forgetting that Oyo state is bigger than three states combined in south east.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by gidjah(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2017
[quote author=SpicyMimi post=56560316]Sincerely Ambode is really working! Getting back to Lagos after my service year, I have experienced and seen so many significant changes in Lagos. God bless our able Governor, Amobode.[/quote) yea true, was at Lagos last yr n recently too, had to drop from d car and ply that bridge my self, wanting to have a feeling of it compared to FCT bridge systems.Dem they try sha(Lagos govt )

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by SalamRushdie: 10:33am On May 16, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Fashole never celebrated building pedestrians bridges. It is crazy people like u are praising Ambode for this project. A single lekki hom Fashola commissioned is of beta essence and value to this foot bridge. Abi una de mistake the word pedestrian for something else ni.

Who is talking of pedestrian bridge ? Ambode has fixed all the bad road in IKEJA GRA, VI, Ikoyi,ogudu that your deceptive master couldn't fix in 8 years, he has built how many Viaduct bridges that your Fashola couldn't do ..He has fixed the Lekki corridor road with tax payers money a project your Fashola couldn't do even though he made us pay every day for using that road , should we talk about the Lagos Response Unit under Ambode , under Fashola that unit would have been another Agbero dumping ground ....can you see that Last mail under Ambode is even better off abi is it the revamped Lagos police ....Some officers were killed just weeks ago and already Ambode has provided their families with compensation this was something Fashola used to take years to do even though the Lagos security trust fund had the one you to pay .....Abeg tell him to go and complete his illubirin project he abandoned

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by sweetgala(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

To think some developers tried to inflict their lack of political sagacity on us by insisting on Agbaje

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by sweetgala(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Lagos was foremost developed because it was the capital of Nigeria for many years until the betrayers sold their birthright to the north.

So don't make noise in this place.

What happened to Calabar which was an equal capital

Pls talk another one, if not for a successive string of governors with a plan and good heads on their shoulders Lagos would be like the south south.

So you know how much money has been given to the south south states over the last 10 years with little bro show for it. The North is forever backward thanks to vision less leaders and the south east is just a hopeless case against with few bright spots but no longterm development plan
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by sweetgala(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol Amosun has resumed work hence intensifying contractors to finish work asap for other projects to kick off. Your eyes will soon clear when u enter ogun state, you will think you are in lagos.

Ogun is another great state which is using its advantages and resolving all other issues , I hope after Amosun that another competent governor can take over,

Oyo is another matter entirely Ajimobi has taken leave of his common sense this second term
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by greggng: 11:16am On May 16, 2017
dealslip:
it is ok, you guys should stop arguing about Lagos. My boyfriend Ambode has been doing wonders in Lagos, this is the only politician I have ever endorsed in my life. I will let him know what you guys feel about him, we are having a date tonight. maybe he would propose to me.

Dreamer dream on
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by Waga02: 11:19am On May 16, 2017
PDP should not bothere to present candidate in Lagos for 2019 general election. Well done Mr Ambode.
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by okeamuboy: 11:29am On May 16, 2017
You are very funny. which area you dey live sef. You clearly dont know what you are talking about. There are too many rubbish you posted here but its really not worth the discuss. Sorry o, I thought people used to call fashola, an elitist governor taking care of the lekki people. So the lekki-ikoyi link bridge, has it been decommissioned.

My brother, life is just a funny scenario when you are dealing with human. Yesterday while the chelsea fans were celebrating there title win, i saw a banner "The real special one". That's conte. If you can comprehend............... I rest my case.
SalamRushdie:

Who is talking of pedestrian bridge ? Ambode has fixed all the bad road in IKEJA GRA, VI, Ikoyi,ogudu that your deceptive master couldn't fix in 8 years, he has built how many Viaduct bridges that your Fashola couldn't do ..He has fixed the Lekki corridor road with tax payers money a project your Fashola couldn't do even though he made us pay every day for using that road , should we talk about the Lagos Response Unit under Ambode , under Fashola that unit would have been another Agbero dumping ground ....can you see that Last mail under Ambode is even better off abi is it the revamped Lagos police ....Some officers were killed just weeks ago and already Ambode has provided their families with compensation this was something Fashola used to take years to do even though the Lagos security trust fund had the one you to pay .....Abeg tell him to go and complete his illubirin project he abandoned
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2017
Tell them o.

All the great works of Lateef Jakande, it was because Lagos was FC too? We need to hold all our gorvenors to account, whether East or West

I hate all this tribalist arguments. We ought to be happy about development in every nook and corners of these great nation.

deomelo:

What's the great works of Lagos governors from Jakande to Tinibu, Marwa, Fashola and now Ambode got to do with Lagos as a federal capital decades ago?

Is the FC now the governor of Lagos state and is responsible for what we are looking at in these beautiful pictures of the current governors of Lagos state?

Lagos stopped being the FC decades ago and these governors started their quest with a clean slate in 1999 just like your own useless village governors so if you do nothing governors have nothing to show for your taxes and allocations, face them and stop trying to take away or excuse away other people's achievements as some silly FC nonsense?

Fashola commission this, oh, FG developed Lagos

Ambode commission that, oh FG developed Lagos as if FG is the governor of Lagos

You people can be very ignorant and annoying sha.
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by SalamRushdie: 11:50am On May 16, 2017
okeamuboy:
You are very funny. which area you dey live sef. You clearly dont know what you are talking about. There are too many rubbish you posted here but its really not worth the discuss. Sorry o, I thought people used to call fashola, an elitist governor taking care of the lekki people. So the lekki-ikoyi link bridge, has it been decommissioned.

My brother, life is just a funny scenario when you are dealing with human. Yesterday while the chelsea fans were celebrating there title win, i saw a banner "The real special one". That's conte. If you can comprehend............... I rest my case.

Is the Lekki toll bridge free , was it not built with Tax payers money yet Fashola ran it like a PPI and made people pay to use it daily
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by dealslip(f): 11:54am On May 16, 2017
greggng:

Dreamer dream on

jeloxy is worrying you. grin grin grin. He proposed last night to me on the new Ajah bridge
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by jobbers: 11:56am On May 16, 2017
ok
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by MarieSucre(f): 11:57am On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Forgive me if I sound ignorant, but he built one flyover bridge, how does that make him the best governor since Independent?
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by deomelo: 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
You people wake up in the morning and start talking nonsense.

Lagos was capital of Nigeria from 1914 - 1991. Since amalgation.

If your governors are so hard working why is Lagos the only developed state in the southwest? Only Lagos has working governors abi?

What's is this one saying.

The topic is about Lagos state and a project by Ambode, the current state governor and not Lagos in 1914 or 1999 as a federal capital.

Learn how to read and comprehend and follow simple discussing instead of silly ignorance and irrelevant diversions.
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by KehnnyCares(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
Where are the developers
they are in Anambla (Anambra) planning on how to achieve Biafla grin grin grin grin Dream sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by okeamuboy: 12:37pm On May 16, 2017
Pls, lets reason together. the lekki- epe expressway was already been tolled way before the ikoyi link bridge was built. Imagine, the bridge without toll. what do you think would have happened in terms of private investment that had already been sunk into the lekki-epe road.

Come to think of it, the lagos state bought back the concession of the lekki-epe express way before the last elections, so i would think Lagos state owns a chunk if not a large amount of the revenue. So your toll money is working for you abi. Them dey remove roudabout from the road. Oga roads plenty for Lagos o. places you have never been to, i can assure you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Is the Lekki toll bridge free , was it not built with Tax payers money yet Fashola ran it like a PPI and made people pay to use it daily

How did fashola force people to use a road. is he still there forcing them. because i know the kind traffick on that bridge day and night. Eve sports people are not left behind. Abeg lets just be civil.
SalamRushdie:

Is the Lekki toll bridge free , was it not built with Tax payers money yet Fashola ran it like a PPI and made people pay to use it daily
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by SalamRushdie: 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
okeamuboy:
Pls, lets reason together. the lekki- epe expressway was already been tolled way before the ikoyi link bridge was built. Imagine, the bridge without toll. what do you think would have happened in terms of private investment that had already been sunk into the lekki-epe road.

Come to think of it, the lagos state bought back the concession of the lekki-epe express way before the last elections, so i would think Lagos state owns a chunk if not a large amount of the revenue. So your toll money is working for you abi. Them dey remove roudabout from the road. Oga roads plenty for Lagos o. places you have never been to, i can assure you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Is the Lekki toll bridge free , was it not built with Tax payers money yet Fashola ran it like a PPI and made people pay to use it daily

How did fashola force people to use a road. is he still there forcing them. because i know the kind traffick on that bridge day and night. Eve sports people are not left behind. Abeg lets just be civil.

Me şha I can never like Fashola besides he is still proving me right in Abuja where the first thing he did as power minister was to find a way you increase tariffs using lies so he can be accommodated in the DISCO chuwa chuwa...that man is nothing but a corrupts smooth operator but some of us God has blessed with good judgement can see through him any day
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by okeamuboy: 1:05pm On May 16, 2017
Yes i know u dont like him, no wahala. He don do hin own for lagos waka.

first thing he did as power minister was to find a way you increase tariffs using lies so he can be accommodated in the DISCO chuwa chuwa

Oga mi, he is the minister, he does not need there accomodation or approval. For me really, the initial power sales process was defective. All fashola is doing now is to just see how they can manage the privatization and make it work.
SalamRushdie:

Me şha I can never like Fashola besides he is still proving me right in Abuja where the first thing he did as power minister was to find a way you increase tariffs using lies so he can be accommodated in the DISCO chuwa chuwa...that man is nothing but a corrupts smooth operator but some of us God has blessed with good judgement can see through him any day
Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by deomelo: 1:37pm On May 16, 2017
okeamuboy:

Fact is Ambode after 2 years in office is still almost 99% behind Fashola's first 2 years and what Fashola did with Lekki Ikoyi bridge was laying golden goose and cash cow for Lagos state to keep generating IGR for the state, same IGR that goes into projects that Ambode is currently undertaking like the one in this thread.

When Ambode gave out all the fancy equipment to the Lagos police command, people forgot that the funds came from the Lagos State Security Trust Fund Fashola created.

When people talk about Lagos IGR and Ambode's huge budget, it's all because Fashola prepped the foundation for Ambode.

What Fashola did for Lagos state is immeasurable.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look by miqos02(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol Amosun has resumed work hence intensifying contractors to finish work asap for other projects to kick off. Your eyes will soon clear when u enter ogun state, you will think you are in lagos.
my boss, I hope mowe/ibafo axis is not part of the Ogun you are talking about ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.