Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Collection Of GCE Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Collection Of GCE Certificate (3354 Views)

How Do I Collet My Waec 2011 Gce Certificate / Is There Neco Gce Certificate (external) / Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of GCE Certificate by Oludone: 7:47pm On May 15, 2017
Pls anyone with an idea of the amount to be paid in the collection of GCE certificate, I went to weac office in OJO local government and was told to pay #8,650 to collect it, the man said since it's 2009 that I wrote d exam, I suspect foul play, I really need to be sure am not being played. If u hav any idea on what to do pls lend me. Thnks
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by McLove(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2017
A friend collected his at Ibadan here just last friday and he paid 600 naira only!
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by RealLordZeus(m): 8:21pm On May 15, 2017
Oludone:
Pls anyone with an idea of the amount to be paid in the collection of GCE certificate, I went to weac office in OJO local government and was told to pay #8,650 to collect it, the man said since it's 2009 that I wrote d exam, I suspect foul play, I really need to be sure am not being played. If u hav any idea on what to do pls lend me. Thnks
They are right, just pay it now before it goes up again
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by Oludone: 12:27pm On May 16, 2017
Which should I follow NW oo
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by Oludone: 12:28pm On May 16, 2017
McLove:
A friend collected his at Ibadan here just last friday and he paid 600 naira only!
wat year did he request for?
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by cbseneet: 12:36pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by PatEinstEin(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2017
Oludone:
The prices are fixed, and increase with time. No foul play, you will be issued a receipt. I collected mine around March this year; exam year - 2009, I paid N8,550
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by McLove(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2017
Oludone:
wat year did he request for?
2005!
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by govtforms(m): 4:09am On May 22, 2017
JEE advanced exam is successfully held on 21 May 2017. Their are near about 2 lac's students qualified for JEE advainced from JEE Main exam. Now all the students are looking for the http://govtforms.in/jee-adv-paper-1-answer-key-by-iit-paper-2-sheet/. But let we inform to students that exmaination branch publish the answer key after some time, till the official answer key is not comes out you can get answer sheet by coaching institute from below.
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2017 by Allen
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2017 by Career point
JEE Advanced Answer Key2017 by Resonance[/b]

source :-> http://govtforms.in/jee-adv-paper-1-answer-key-by-iit-paper-2-sheet/
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by calebify1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
PatEinstEin:

The prices are fixed, and increase with time. No foul play, you will be issued a receipt. I collected mine around March this year; exam year - 2009, I paid N8,550
please man what were the stuffs they requested for??
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by PatEinstEin(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
calebify1:

please man what were the stuffs they requested for??
Photo card, can't really remember. Just go with all your files
Re: Collection Of GCE Certificate by khaundah: 2:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Has anyone collected gce certificate from another state of examination? I wrote mine in 2005 in Lagos now I'm in calabar wondering if I can get it here in calabar instead of lagos

(1) (Reply)

Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day / University Of Calabar Pre-degree And Diploma Forms Now Out / How Do Direct Entry Students Check Admission Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.