Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria (31892 Views)

Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by jbbalarabe(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2017
I want used this medium to present to you Guru by nature

Dr Suraj Shuaibu who graduated as d best overall graduating Doctor from Ahmadu Bello University .

He is an indegine of Dutse local government area of Jigawa state

We are proud of you Dr ]

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 15, 2017
Congratulations boss.

25 Likes

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Ivoryred(f): 10:39pm On May 15, 2017
good!.......this is what am expecting from my northern brothers/sisters......not drinking kunu and boming our country....say no to #tribalism....

Goodbless Nigeria

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by emeijeh(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2017
Congrats doc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by IBpaul(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2017
Congrats dear

My prayer is that all Educationists will make it and employment will not be a case even in recession.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by holywahala19(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2017
Ivoryred:
good!.......this is what am expecting from my northern brothers/sisters......not drinking kunu and boming our country....say no to #tribalism....

Goodbless Nigeria
and what did u just do?

congrats Young DR

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by swagguElite(m): 12:07am On May 16, 2017
I don't know why am reluctant in saying congrats ...maybe because am jealous n I envy the brilliant chap! ... So many awards ... Damn! ... I know he deserves to b celebrated but I will hurt myself the more If I say am not jealous of this mindSwerving feat!

Forget that he is a northerner ...he worked for it! ...the carcass of his success is shredded in his blood ... It runs in his blood not in his ethnic group!

Am still not saying congrats! ... tongue I can be so jealous! smiley

69 Likes

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by INTERMAN: 2:35am On May 16, 2017
what of in anatomy?
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by saxwizard(m): 4:58am On May 16, 2017
this guy they hot like fire

congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by sauceEEP(m): 5:40am On May 16, 2017
Nice, one jar of furadenunu for the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by osamaBUSH(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2017
Oboi! nah only him waka go

6 Likes

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by samtee37(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2017
Congratulations bro.....
Hope u weren't given 5000 too ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 6:47am On May 16, 2017
Congratulations bro.. Thats the best gift universities know how to give best students and the sum of 50k.. SMH for Nigeria Uni...

1 Like

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Ghost01(m): 7:12am On May 16, 2017
Very impressive. Congratulations to him!
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by hernandson(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2017
best graduating student was given award in woods, EFE of BBN was given 25million naira,and they keep saying education is the best legacy...he should be given award and lots of bar too

21 Likes

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:02am On May 16, 2017
hernandson:
best graduating student was given award in woods, EFE of BBN was given 25million naira,and they keep saying education is the best legacy...he should be given award and lots of bar too

Yhu re mouthed.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by NwaObinkita: 8:08am On May 16, 2017
grin
Wow such a Brain

The last time I saw such many laurels was in Dora Akunyili's office

But Nigeria is a shame

This boy will go unrecognized and forgotten

While Efe flies first class free of charge,
-Is on the news every day
-Is Ambassador to several States and organizations
-Given Royalty treatment and even now a prince of a community

Just for living in a house for 3months and shouting 'Based of Logistics'

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by dhope001(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2017
Ok kudos
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:09am On May 16, 2017
I'm off to boil beans
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by corpersforum(f): 8:09am On May 16, 2017
Very Intelligent.... Guy if you are reading this, you might wanna join this below:

3 Likes

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Fjins: 8:09am On May 16, 2017
Goo for you
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:09am On May 16, 2017
Congrats
This is goals man. Lord help me concentrate on my studies and achieve things like this
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by ariesbull: 8:10am On May 16, 2017
Impressive. I must say. He has changed the northern narrative.
www.etimes.com.ng
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:11am On May 16, 2017
Congrats NCAN is here to wish you well

2 Likes

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by SEYILIGHT(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2017
May God continue to bless you.

Doctor fantastic, please stay in academics, the younger generations need you to produce another you(s).

2 Likes

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:11am On May 16, 2017
Atleast he won't mistake an ovary for Appendix.... Congrats
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by idris4r83(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2017
Good
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by ucheHapers(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2017
You mean "bombing'

Ivoryred:

Goodbless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by yehmy(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2017
jbbalarabe:
I want used this medium to present to you Guru by nature

Dr Suraj Shuaibu who graduated as d best overall graduating Doctor from Ahmadu Bello University .

He is an indegine of Dutse local government area of Jigawa state

We are proud of you Dr ]
hope he did not cram just to be the best
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by timilehin95(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2017
unclezuma:
I'm off to fry beans
Ok
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by gbishman: 8:13am On May 16, 2017
Pls Nigeria lets not let go of this one I beg una.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. / Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction / Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.