Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria (31913 Views)

Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:13am On May 16, 2017
ucheHapers:
You mean "bombing'

Na over sabi dey kill dem.
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Lilimax(f): 8:13am On May 16, 2017
Congratulations bro!
Hoping you'll lave the shores of this nation soonest to harness your career cos your types are
very rare. smiley
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Tweetums(f): 8:14am On May 16, 2017
Congratulations.. Even I didn't received any award during my time but Na money sure pass in this generation...
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Job2ko(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2017
unclezuma:
I'm off to boil beans
u na boss
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:14am On May 16, 2017
trustyshoess:
This is goals man. Lord help me concentrate on my studies and achieve things like this

just to say congrats

u

is smetn bleeping u
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:16am On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

just to say congrats

u

is smetn bleeping u
Was my comment negative? Or did you just decide to be annoying?

1 Like

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by yehmy(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2017
trustyshoess:

u are beautiful
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by felix000000(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2017
His State governor will not see him now to give him state honor/Award, buh if na #BBN him win now the state governor go don call am. I weep for this country called Naija. Congratulations Man.

1 Like

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Federov(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2017
Congrats doc
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:19am On May 16, 2017
trustyshoess:
both
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by LexngtonSteele: 8:20am On May 16, 2017
trustyshoess:
This is goals man. Lord help me concentrate on my studies and achieve things like this

You will, if you come and see me honey grin
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:21am On May 16, 2017
yehmy:
u are beautiful
Thanks smiley
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:22am On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You will, if you come and see me honey grin
Lol see you for what? cheesy
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 8:23am On May 16, 2017
swagguElite:
I don't know why am reluctant in saying congrats ...maybe because am jealous n I envy the brilliant chap! ... So many awards ... Damn! ... I know he deserves to b celebrated but I will hurt myself the more If I say am not jealous of this mindSwerving feat!

Forget that he is a northerner ...he worked for it! ...the carcass of his success is shredded in his blood ... It runs in his blood not in his ethnic group!

Am still not saying congrats! ... tongue I can be so jealous! smiley

lemme educate u about celebrating with others..
in life not everybody that makes a first class, bagss award and accolades live a Happy, successful and more fulfilled life than those who only had pas or second class..
maybe God has destined u to be a boss on ur own rather than work under someone.
he is a doctor to be who will seek any hospital or work as a lecturer somewhere..
I'll advice u to wish him well so God will not think u are ungrateful and hold on to ur own already prepared package...
say it from ur heart.

1 Like

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by rozayx5(m): 8:25am On May 16, 2017
hernandson:
best graduating student was given award in woods, EFE of BBN was given 25million naira,and they keep saying education is the best legacy...he should be given award and lots of bar too
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Nakuza(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2017
congratulations! stay bless
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2017
Brilliant chap

Congratulations!
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by uju22(f): 8:34am On May 16, 2017
Congratulations bro
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Eaugusta(f): 8:38am On May 16, 2017
Congrats bro...

education used to be the key to success but unfortunately, I think the padlock has been change.

May you be recognised
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by ibiyemi93: 8:39am On May 16, 2017
yehmy:
hope he did not cram just to be the best

Whatever, @ least he came out the best.
More success to him.

1 Like

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by yahmohy27: 8:43am On May 16, 2017
hernandson:
best graduating student was given award in woods, EFE of BBN was given 25million naira,and they keep saying education is the best legacy...he should be given award and lots of bar too
God bless you and your family
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by hernandson(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2017
yahmohy27:
God bless you and your family
amen sir
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by yahmohy27: 8:48am On May 16, 2017
yehmy:
hope he did not cram just to be the best
You should also cram and be the best too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by joenor(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2017
Nice one broda.
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Momoh7(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2017
Ivoryred:
good!.......this is what am expecting from my northern brothers/sisters......not drinking kunu and boming our country....say no to #tribalism....

Goodbless Nigeria
dis one weak me sai baba
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by ojibole(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2017
Congrats but my advice to this young man is to immediately leave d shores of nigeria after his nysc cos he will earn peanut here....try saudi or US
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Gerrard59(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2017
hernandson:

You folks need to understand something about giving awards. BBN is solely for entertainment and not academic purposes. Private firms are the sponsors and their aim is to make profits. Frankly, there is no law whatsoever to give the lad monetary benefits for performing academically. It should be out of one's volition.

You don't go to school to get money because you performed well academically. You do so because you want to.

Congratulations to the lad.

3 Likes

Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by jannyblue(f): 9:14am On May 16, 2017
congrats dear
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by Shollarh(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2017
Shay hi wee nor just swish to meresin like deez?
embarassed
Re: Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria by LexngtonSteele: 9:38am On May 16, 2017
trustyshoess:
Lol see you for what? cheesy
For something sweet and hot. Google my name to find out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now / See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. / Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.