Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland (876 Views)

Whats The Function Of The SHARE Button In Nairaland / My Happy Mothers Day Message To You All In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Gluthatione: 11:38pm On May 15, 2017
People come to Nairaland for different reasons or purposes ,but I think there are sections in Nairaland that are worth more visiting than the others. For me the best 5 sections in Nairaland are
Business
Family
Health
Nairalnders what's the best 3 sections u like most in Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by whitebeard(m): 11:48pm On May 15, 2017
most comedic and interesting is politics especially biafran issues..!! lol
Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Gluthatione: 12:08am On May 16, 2017
whitebeard:
most comedic and interesting is politics especially biafran issues..!! lol
That's nice but though I like politics , I'm not too frequent in that section. But in business section u learn a lot of things that can transform your life and make u financially buoyant.

1 Like

Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Nyceguy92: 3:36am On May 16, 2017
I posted similar thread in the past (https://www.nairaland.com/3218157/which-sections-nairaland-visit-why).
Interestingly, only one person had something to say.

Most Nairalanders do not respond to posts that require rational thinking.
But if it were pictures of women's body parts or celebrity gossips, they will wake up.

Family section is where you get more serious minded and mature people discussing real problems.
Also Properties section obviously for those who are building or about to build.

I have not been to Romance in months because it is full of immaturity.

4 Likes

Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Juliearth(f): 5:25am On May 16, 2017
I would say family(the most reasonable section so far)

1 Like

Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by whitebeard(m): 6:36am On May 16, 2017
Gluthatione:

That's nice but though I like politics , I'm not too frequent in that section. But in business section u learn a lot of things that can transform your life and make u financially buoyant.
really..?!
Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by trustworthy1(f): 6:44am On May 16, 2017
family Agriculture
Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by sisisioge: 6:44am On May 16, 2017
I visit like this:

Family
Health
Crime

However I do other sections like Fashion , Food, Jobs and Vacancies, Pets...I tend to avoid the Romance unless they are hitting FP or I stumble on it via the New Threads search. Interesting, there are some sections I've never opened before unless they hit FP.

2 Likes

Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Gluthatione: 11:48am On May 16, 2017
Nyceguy92:
I posted similar thread in the past (https://www.nairaland.com/3218157/which-sections-nairaland-visit-why).
Interestingly, only one person had something to say.

Most Nairalanders do not respond to posts that require rational thinking.
But if it were pictures of women's body parts or celebrity gossips, they will wake up.

Family section is where you get more serious minded and mature people discussing real problems.
Also Properties section obviously for those who are building or about to build.

I have not been to Romance in months because it is full of immaturity.
That's very good of you brother , I really like your analysis on the matter. Seriously family section is one of the best sections in Nairaland , also I do visit religion section occasionally but d place have been invaded by the atheist so for me is not worth visiting again.
I also like travel and science and technology these sections are also nice too

1 Like

Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Nyceguy92: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
Gluthatione:

That's very good of you brother , I really like your analysis on the matter. Seriously family section is one of the best sections in Nairaland , also I do visit religion section occasionally but d place have been invaded by the atheist so for me is not worth visiting again.
I also like travel and science and technology these sections are also nice too

It's true what you said about religion. Have you noticed the unnecessary arguments in that section - some times running into several pages.

Actually, my first contact with NL was in the Technology section, when I was researching DIY Free-to-Air satellite installation. That place also attracts serious minds.

1 Like

Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
Agriculture
Pets
Travel
Religion
Business

My favorite sections

1 Like

Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Mujaheeeden: 3:12pm On May 16, 2017
Politics. That's where Men are Made
Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Gluthatione: 3:43pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Politics. That's where Men are Made
I think is business
Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Mujaheeeden: 3:46pm On May 16, 2017
Gluthatione:

I think is business
your Opinion. Thanks but Politics is where you learn the business

1 Like

Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Omoluabi16(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2017
Politics, religion and crime.
Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by Gluthatione: 8:35pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
your Opinion. Thanks but Politics is where you learn the business
How?
Re: What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland by ijustdey: 8:45pm On May 16, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fvideo-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F18550966_102650036984998_7437511544117657600_n.mp4%3Fefg%3DeyJybHIiOjM3OCwicmxhIjo1OTUsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%253D%26oh%3Dc60344f34038b7f9aec1256d0ab061e7%26oe%3D591B79F0&source=embedded_video&id=1442884349083056&__tn__=F

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Mosquitoes Attracted To Our Ears?? / Nostalgia Extraordinaire! / Five Minutes Of Madness- Lifetime Of Regrets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.