Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Help Needed On How To Disable A Lost Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Needed On How To Disable A Lost Android Phone (427 Views)

How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / Tips On How To Find A Misplaced/lost Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On How To Disable A Lost Android Phone by kayzat: 11:40pm On May 15, 2017
Hello all,

My sister lost her phone on her way home from work and from all indications the person that saw the phone isn't ready to return it back to the owner.

He/She already bypassed the security on the phone and already gained access to her social media , email , gallery , contacts and other vital Infos.

Please is there any way the phone may be tracked or disabled to prevent the person from having access to some of this informations anymore in case he's yet to access some of them. I know for sure he's already on her Facebook and wattsapp.
Re: Help Needed On How To Disable A Lost Android Phone by kayzat: 11:41pm On May 15, 2017
lalasticala , help a brother abeg.
Re: Help Needed On How To Disable A Lost Android Phone by Dalastically: 11:44pm On May 15, 2017
Only Samsung and iPhone has that feature..
Re: Help Needed On How To Disable A Lost Android Phone by kayzat: 12:16am On May 16, 2017
Dalastically:
Only Samsung and iPhone has that feature..

Thanks . I have already changed some passwords I could sha.

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Do Bulk SMS Marketing? / Samsung S5 Screen Needed / The 6 Iphone 8 Face Scanner Features That Apple Leaked Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.