Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. (1400 Views)

COVID-19: Man Gains Over 100kg Within 5 Months Of Lockdown In Wuhan (Pics) / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by tochi8888(m): 11:48pm On May 15, 2017
Hello Nigerians.... Hello world

Please I need some advice and prayers for the plans of the evil ones not to prevail in my life.

Some months ago I woke up to a[b] "tiny" [/b]pain at the centre of my head... later in the day I took some drugs hoping it was a headache. It subsided a bit... and later resumed more harsh some days later...... I went to a renowned pharmacist who gave me some prescriptions(I took for some days) but this painful movement in my head won't stop(instead it starts to spread from one spot to the other) I went for a  test and it was revealed that I had little traces of typhoid.... I was placed on a drip and medications to treat that... still it persisted.

I have seen a doctor too... and he gave me some drugs... still no improvement(this pain gets worse as the day passes)

Now this painful movement(or migraine)is spreading across my head towards my forehead and eyes.

Many thoughts run through my mind.
Do I have cancer?
How can i get a free medical check up?
Is my brain reacting from an infection?
Do I need a CT(computerized  Tomography) scan or an MRI (Magnetic Resonace Imaging) scan?..... these are costly and I can't afford it.

Etc

The problem is spanning 4-5 months now...... still won't stop.

Please doctors in the house help me, if you are out there and possibly have experienced this before or you know someone who has experienced this.... please i'd like to know how they came out of it.

Thanks in advance. 

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by tochi8888(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2017
Sissy 3
Dominique
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by tochi8888(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2017
Mods lalasticlala

Pls help me with this post am in die need of advice
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by ugomnaanny: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Have the headache gone?
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by tuniboss: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Symptoms - Migraines occur only on one side of the head and are very painful. - Tension Headaches occur in the area around the eyes, the front of the head and the nape of the neck. - Sinus Headaches occur in the frontal area and are caused by sinusitus . - Fever Headaches occur in the whole head. - I nflammation of the temporal arteries (see atherosclerosis and aneurysm ). Only one side of the head aches. - Allergic reaction Headaches occur in the front of the head, around the eyes. The mucous membrane gets attacked.
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by tuniboss: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2018
Causes - Emotional stress, anxiety, fear, depression, anger, hatred, worry and guilt. - Physical exhaustion, bad posture, sunstroke, toxic air, reading in poor light, excessive bright light, exertion and blows to the head. - Organic sinusitis, cold, indigestion, intoxication, high blood pressure, allergies, dental problems, ear infections, lack of sleep, arthritis, hypoglycemia and fever. - Migraines: The vertebrae move out of alignment due to muscular tension and squeeze the veins in the neck. This irritates the nerves that surround the veins causing pain, generally on one side of the head. - Tension Headaches: The vertabrae fall out of alignment due to muscular tension. This irritates the nerves in the neck, causing muscular contraction which in turn irritates the nerves controlling these muscles, causing pain.
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by tuniboss: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Suggested Treatment - Control Stress . - Get plenty of sleep. - Eliminate chocolate, pork sausage, white bread flour, refined white sugar, aged cheese, red wine, acidic fruits, canned fruits, sodas and coffee. - See a chiropractor.
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by tuniboss: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2018
tochi8888:

Please I need some advice and prayers for the plans of the evil ones not to prevail in my life.

Some months ago I woke up to a[b] "tiny" [/b]pain at the centre of my head... later in the day I took some drugs hoping it was a headache. It subsided a bit... and later resumed more harsh some days later...... I went to a renowned pharmacist who gave me some prescriptions(I took for some days) but this painful movement in my head won't stop(instead it starts to spread from one spot to the other) I went for a  test and it was revealed that I had little traces of typhoid.... I was placed on a drip and medications to treat that... still it persisted.

I have seen a doctor too... and he gave me some drugs... still no improvement(this pain gets worse as the day passes)

Now this painful movement(or migraine)is spreading across my head towards my forehead and eyes.

Do I have cancer?
Do I need a CT(computerized  Tomography) scan or an MRI (Magnetic Resonace Imaging) scan?..... these are costly and I can't afford it.

Etc

Please doctors in the house help me, if you are out there and possibly have experienced this before or you know someone who has experienced this.... please i'd like to know how they came out of it.

Thanks in advance. 

there are supplements you can use... 08131195769 for more information
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by ibori1(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2018
go for HIV test if the result is negative then go for massage
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by ugomnaanny: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Everything mustn't be hiv, op I had same issue, still doing me as I write now, first and foremost check if u are having anxiety disorder ,( it triggers migraine) , and also check your blood level.... I did hiv test twice it's negative.
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by czarina(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Had similar issue some years ago during my final session in school. Migraine wasn't really new to me but this was unlike the migraine I knew, I was practically living off pain relievers like Ibuprofen and Tylenol. It was so bad that my friends knew I was coming for a pain pill whenever I stepped into their rooms. Hospitals were out of the question as dreaded visits there. Did a little(maybe a lot wink)Google and after much filtering, I self diagnosed that my headache was nerve/stress-related, and true to my diagnosis, it stopped when I graduated after my final exams.
That said, while aches in any part of the head could be a symptom of an underlying issue sometimes chronic, it usually is nothing.
Have an MRI or CT scan when you can afford one to rule out any medical emergencies like tumors or an aneurysm. Hopefully, it's not something serious but I'd advise you do a blood work to clear things up to an extent. All the best.
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by ibori1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
sad shocked

go c ur doctor

modified. .......

it happened to him wen e was 13yr old,it all started wen e received a heavy knock from an elderly one,e felt it but not dt bad,but wen e got home it was terrible at nyt,e cud not sleep ,dt was Sunday, e didn't tell anybody bcus e knew wat his parents wud do to him wen dey find out,so e kept it to him self,after dt day(Sunday) d pain subsided,BT d funniest tin was dt every Sunday e always felt dat pain ,and it continued for 12yrs ,even wen e opened up and was treated d pain was still dere ,bt dpain totally subsided on its own and never come back It was terrible.

hope u enjoyed d story

bro pls and pls go c a gud doctor I no dey take my health place ooo, maybe u use ur head hit.
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by ibori1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
sad shocked

. go c ur doctor
sad shocked

. go c ur doctor
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by Awe4luv(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
tochi8888:

Do I have cancer?

Etc

Thanks in advance. 

check my signature for a natural remedy that works
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by ttbaby: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
am passing thru this right now bit mine is at my right side of my face having this feeling like my face is dragging me to my right ears later took ampicillin, the pain stop but am still experiencing this tightness or what have u feeling of my right part of my back head ,ear,chin tight,am so freaked out,have been to the doctor, told me to do ear swap,did it staph came out,more freaked out cos d drugs ain't doing much than just relieving for a few hours but still with the heaviness, don't have a dime for MRI at all, pls someone should talk to me ,someone experiencing this rubbish,
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by ugomnaanny: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Google migraine... been like this for the past 5months
Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2018
tochi8888:

Do I have cancer?

Etc

Please doctors in the house help me, if you are out there and possibly have experienced this before or you know someone who has experienced this.... please i'd like to know how they came

Have you use these products,if no try them it will be taken care of within 3 to 5days of usage,if interested whatsap this number for more information: 08038220168

Re: Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. by geniewilliams(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2018
You are currently suffering from chronic migraine which Yoruba called tulu it can only be cure with herbal medicine I definitely know that you might have taken all brands of orthodox drug such as optalidon cafegot Sagadon etc but no respite kindly call Dr William of herbalgod nature Center for further counselling treatment and medical advice 07036507238/0903047002 he will be available to attend to you

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Could This Be? (pictures) / Devil Beans Is After All A Super Food! (were-epe) (agbara) Boost Sperm Count! / Facial Paralysis ( Bells Palsy ) And HBOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.